Everything posted by Hadji
-
Grand Theft Auto VI
And it’s more of an absolute joke that they’re on about remastering Red Dead II when you can already play it on all modern consoles
-
Estimated ACR status updates 2026
Harry Styles and Katy Perry are the two on DCL-2 I’m hoping go DCL-3 on Friday
-
Friday Chart Predictions
I hope Dolly can stop Choosin’ Texas from going number 1. That’s the next song I want on ACR next now that Rein Me In is on there and I expect Rein Me In to drop to 5 or 6
-
Now That's What I Call Music!
I’d have done the same if the Telford one was closed as I don’t fancy driving to Shrewsbury or I’d have ordered them from amazon
-
Now That's What I Call Music!
-
Dominic Fike - How To Quit Smoking
Wallflower has been released so I imagine that’s the lead single
-
Grand Theft Auto VI
GTA V has been milked to death. Instead of milking GTA V, rockstar should give GTA IV the ps4 or ps5 treatment like they did with Red Dead Redemption. If they remaster GTA IV, I’d love for them to merge the radio stations from Episodes From Liberty City with GTA IV. It’s unfair that you can’t play GTA IV on ps4 and ps5 but you can play it on Xbox one and Xbox series
-
What will be the next new UK number 1 single?
If it’s between Sienna and Ella, I want it to be Sienna
-
Now That's What I Call Music!
It’s been mentioned in the charts forum on here
-
Friday Chart Predictions
I hope 9 To 5 becomes Dolly’s higher charting hit next week. I’m surprised Jolene is the one selling the most. When I think of Dolly, the first song I think of is 9 To 5, not Jolene
-
SIENNA SPIRO - Great Expectation
It’s technically number 1 on Spotify when you take ACR into account so could go number 1 next week
-
What will be the next new UK number 1 single?
I’m hoping Ultra Naté can score her first ever number 1 single
-
Now That's What I Call Music!
At least this is its final week at number 1 and is getting knocked off the top next week
-
Now That's What I Call Music!
Over on the sales topic, Rein Me In has been confirmed for ACR which means we’ll have a new number 1 next week and there’s a possibility of Now 125 having number 1 singles
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 28th August 2026
I know I'm late but I'm glad 9 To 5 has cracked the top 40 for the first time ever but shame it’s due to tragic circumstances
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 28th August 2026
I’m hoping Dolly Parton stays at number 1 on Spotify so she can go number 1 next week if Rein Me In goes to ACR
-
Radio 2 Playlist 2026
Not playlist related but for next weeks POTP, they were gonna go to 1997 but changed it to 1998 for some unknown reason
-
Now That's What I Call Music!
It’s when streaming figures get halved if it declines 3 times. It’s a rule they made for the singles chart to speed it up
-
Now That's What I Call Music!
He can if Rein Me In goes ACR next week
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 28/08/26
It’s a shame Sweet Transvestite didn’t do anything following the death of Tim Curry
-
Now That's What I Call Music!
I doubt they will but if they were to, I’d rather they included the solo version rather than reuse the duet version. If they did, they’d still put it on disc 2 like they do with all his songs. Now 122 has seen a slight increase in sales due to Rein Me In being on the album and with its placement on Now 122, they didn’t know it would hog the number 1 spot for 20+ weeks and songs do tend to peak later even if it’s way after it’s Now appearance
-
Now That's What I Call Music!
From what I remember, the 1977 yearbook beat Now Christmas 2024 to the top of the compilation chart and rightly so. They should’ve released Now Christmas 2024 a week earlier or a week later so it could’ve got a week at the top but saying that, its sales were watered down by the fact that people don’t wanna constantly buy an album which is similar to the other editions that they already own
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 28/08/26
I’d love it if these songs got boosted due to their appearances in the extended look of GTA VI which is on YouTube and Netflix The Bellamy Brothers - Let Your Love Flow Cliff Richard - Devil Woman Depeche Mode - People Are People Def Leppard - Love Bites Prefab Sprout - Cars & Girls
-
Grand Theft Auto VI
The GTA VI premier is now on Netflix
-
Now That's What I Call Music!
Seeing as there was no announcement this week, here’s how I reckon the release schedule for October will go 2nd October - 1971 yearbook vinyl 9th October - extra 1971 16th October - 12" 1987 part 2 23rd October - empty 30th October - 90s yearbook (which I hope is 1995 or 1996 but more preferably the former) If they plan to release Now Christmas 2026, they should release it on the 23rd October which will more likely be empty instead of 30th October to clash with the 90s yearbook like when Now Christmas 2024 clashed with the 1977 yearbook