Everything posted by Leonagwen
-
'Secret Love Song' • 3rd Single
This is officially the new #1 song this week in the Philippines!!!
-
'Hair' (feat. Sean Paul) • 4th Single
Don't understand why they don't push this in the USA.
-
'Secret Love Song' • 3rd Single
Now #1 on Phillipines itunes and Philippines spotify.
-
'Hair' (feat. Sean Paul) • 4th Single
It's a shame that their not promoting in the Usa.
-
'Secret Love Song' • 3rd Single
Big hit in the Philippines. Still #2 on itunes their.Been in the top 10 on Phillipines itunes the last 3 weeks.
-
'Secret Love Song' • 3rd Single
This is really doing well in The Phillipines and in Australia.
-
'Hair' (feat. Sean Paul) • 4th Single
Glad to see this doing well at #5 on itunes!! Also Secret love song has been #1 on The Philippines itunes the last 2 days which is quite impressive!!
-
'Secret Love Song' • 3rd Single
#1 on Philippines itunes.
-
'Hair' (feat. Sean Paul) • 4th Single
I like the Sean Paul version better.
-
'Secret Love Song' • 3rd Single
Under Cool new music in the Usa last week.Not added by any Usa stations this week.Not going for adds in the next 3 weeks.Doesn't look good in the Usa.
-
'Secret Love Song' • 3rd Single
Under Cool new music on All Access.http://www.allaccess.com/top40-mainstream/cool-new-music. So it looks like it gonna get a Usa release.
-
'Secret Love Song' • 3rd Single
Usa release please.
-
'Secret Love Song' • 3rd Single
It's a shame that Secret Love Song hasn't got a USA release.
-
'Secret Love Song' • 3rd Single
I'm from the Usa and I must admit that Secret Love Song is the best song I've heard in the last couple years.
-
'Secret Love Song' • 3rd Single
Does anyone know if there's any plan at releasing more singles in the Usa?Black Magic was a minor hit in the Usa this past summer.I think Love me like you would have been a big Usa hit but it never got released in the Usa.Secret love song would be huge if it gets a Usa release.Have they given up on the Usa?
-
'Secret Love Song' • 3rd Single
Why isn't this playlisted on Radio 1 or Radio2?
-
'Love Me Like You' • 2nd Single
Why is this not released in the Usa?
-
'Get Weird' • Discussion
Why aren't they releasing a second Usa single?
-
'I Am' • Fifth Album (Part II)
It's nice that Leona is out their performing Bleeding Love and dueting with Labyrinth, but doesn't she know that she released a new album 7 weeks ago? She should be performing songs from the new album.
-
"Thunder" • US Single
Unless or if it gets added by Capital or Radio 1 I won't be getting too excited.
-
"Thunder" • US Single
Thunder was removed from FMQB so it won't be added by Usa pop radio.
-
"Thunder" • US Single
Thunder is a good song but why release it in the UK when it wasn't much of a Usa hit? And of course Adele's new song premiers on radio the same week as Thunder getting added to radio 2.I think they should have sent ALS, I got you, or YKMW to radio but they didnt.
-
"Thunder" • US Single
Thunder was C listed on Radio 2 today!!!
-
'I Am' • Fifth Album (Part II)
Another day, no news about a new single.
-
"Thunder" • US Single
I understand that it's gaining slowly on Hot AC but it's off the AC playlist and VH1 doesn't play the Video anymore.