Everything posted by Leonagwen
-
'I Am' • Fifth Album
Nothings confirmed yet.
-
'I Am' • Fifth Album
Thunder got 1 Hot AC add today.
-
'I Am' • Fifth Album
The material is good enough.The problem is radio poitics.Not getting Radio 1 or Capital support for Thunder got things off to a bad start.I saw the televised Usa performances of Thunder on GMA, Ellen, James Cordon, and The Talk.The people in the audience seem to have a good reaction to the song.The problem is failing to send Thunder to Top 40 radio.Its been doing Ok on Hot AC, Its been on that chart almost 2 months which is a good thing.
-
'I Am' • Fifth Album
A top 40 hit is all Leona needs to turn things around.
-
'I Am' • Fifth Album
Although It WAS Nice To See Leona perform with Taylor Swift, It would have been nice if she could have performed a new song.Leona needs the Usa people to know that there's more to her than just Bleeding Love.Everyone knows Bleeding love was huge but she needs to get rid of the 1 hit wonder status that she has.
-
'I Am' • Fifth Album
As each day goes by we wait for the next single.How much longer is the wait? Doesn't it sound similar to what happened after Lovebird flopped? I remember during the Glassheart error people were Convinced that Glassheart,or Come Alive were the next singles, but it didn't happen.In this error we are hoping for I got you, ALS, Ladders, or YKMW to be the next single but it probably won't happen.
-
"Thunder" • US Single
2 adds today on Hot AC.
-
Leona Lewis - I Am: The Album Rate
Standard: 10 Thunder 10 Fire Under My Feet 10 You Knew Me When 7.5 I Am 8.5 Ladders 8 The Essence of Me 11 I Got You 9.5 Power 8 Another Love Song 9 Thank You Deluxe: 8.5 Thick Skin 8 The Best and the Worst
-
"Thunder" • US Single
+19 Update today on Hot AC.
-
'I Am' • Fifth Album
Little mix, Fifth Harmony, Ellie Goulding, and Rachel Platton also were guest vocalists on Taylor's tour.
-
'I Am' • Fifth Album
Performing with Taylor is huge!! Last night Steven Tyler performed I don't wanna miss a thing with Taylor.All the music sites had articles about the performance.On my facebook, Mtv.com, Rolling stone.com and Bill board .com had articles and a YouTube video of the performance.Im sure they will have the same thing with Leona. Any exposure is good exposure but Taylor probably has 72 million fans around the world that like her facebook page so it should really help Leona.
-
"Thunder" • US Single
Thunder could be a sleeper hit.
-
"Thunder" • US Single
Nice updates the last 2 days.
-
'I Am' • Fifth Album
Thunder up to #488 on itunes.The Talk did help it rise a bit.Went up 300 spots today.
-
"Thunder" • US Single
Didn't you say in a previous post that it's best that the Usa goes with a new single? Of course I'm gonna complain because Leona and Island records Continue to promote a song that's in the 700 ' s on itunes. They should have learned their lesson when Ellen had no effect on sales.Time to release FUMF OR I got you.
-
"Thunder" • US Single
If it's not good enough, then why is she wasting her time promoting it?
-
"Thunder" • US Single
+5 update today on Hot AC.Why do they waste their time promoting this song? I'm beginning to wonder if Leona and Island records have any clue about the reality of what's really going on.#792 on itunes is horrible, especially after she performed on Ellen and James Corden. What a mess!
-
'I Am' • Fifth Album
Don't know if it would be a good idea to have FUMF be the next single.Only peaked at #51 in the Uk and this week it's only #94 in Germany.
-
'I Am' • Fifth Album
Update on Hot AC today for Thunder +5.Theres a good and bad to this.The good is that it's a positive update, the bad is that as long as it has positive updates it just delays the next single.The real indicator is itunes position. Right now #792 on itunes which is horrible since Jane's Cordon had no effect.
-
'I Am' • Fifth Album
+17 Update today for Thunder on Hot Ac.
-
'I Am' • Fifth Album
James Corden is on at 1230 am Eastern Usa time or 530 am Uk time.The show is on for an hour.
-
'I Am' • Fifth Album
Thunder +12 update today on Hot AC.
-
'I Am' • Fifth Album
Probably because it's not doing well enough on Hot AC.I mean the song got added 6 weeks ago and it's getting bipolar updates like -7 or +10.After 6 weeks it should be getting +50-+100 updates everyday. Most Hot AC stations are spinning it once a day and are playing it between 12 am and 5 am.After 6 weeks it should be getting spun 4 or more times a day.The reality is the song has stalled and will start getting more negative updates and fall off Radio stations playlists. Give Island records credit for not sending Thunder to top 40 radio.If it doesn't succeed on hot AC It Would HAVE Failed On Top 40 radio.
-
'I Am' • Fifth Album
Just remember people, the album has only been out 1 week.99 % of Usa people don't know she has new music out.Things will get better when she gets a radio top 40 hit.It has to start in the Usa first because Uk hit music stations such as radio 1 or Capital FM won't play her new music because of radio politics and the Syco mess.Once Leona gets a Usa top 40 hit the rest of the world will follow.
-
'I Am' • Fifth Album
The James Cordon show is on at 1230 am Monday thru Friday in the Usa.Most people in the Usa will be sleeping when this show is on.