Everything posted by Leonagwen
-
'I Am' • Fifth Album
The good thing is she's letting Usa people know that she still exists and still makes good music.
-
'I Am' • Fifth Album
I expected it to sell better after Ellen performance.
-
'I Am' • Fifth Album
Free falling in the Usa now down to #98.This is what happens when a single doesn't get sent to Top 40 radio.Promotion will only give it quick short boosts.After the Ellen performance today, the album will probably rise to something like #45 and Thunder will probably rise to around #150.Then tomorrow and Sunday it will drop again and the same situation will happen Monday night before the James Cordon show.I hope Island records has a dramatic plan because this era could be over after 1 week.Big mistake not sending a song to top 40 radio.
-
'I Am' • Fifth Album
If I was her record company why waste her time performing a song that's peaked on Hot AC and is losing spins? She should be performing FUMF on Ellen tomorrow.
-
'I Am' • Fifth Album
I think her record company is waiting to see how much of an effect the Ellen and James Corden performances affect Thunder on itunes before they decide to release the next single.If she performs Thunder on Ellen and Thunder surges into the top 50 on itunes then maybe it will get sent to Top 40 radio.If Thunder only rises to something like 120-160 then it's time to think of the next single.I think FUMF or I Got you would do well in the Usa.All we can do is wait and see what happens.
-
'I Am' • Fifth Album
The album is falling down Usa itunes.Now down to #40.Will probably be close to dropping out of top 100 before Fridays Ellen performance. Then it will probably rise back up to around #25 again.
-
"I Am" • Second UK Single
Not playlisted this week on Radio 2. A list last week, removed this week.Not good.
-
'I Am' • Fifth Album
These discounts work in the short term.In the long term, she needs a big hit single that gets itunes top 10 and does well on airplay.Not sure if I'm crazy about her performing Thunder on Ellen Friday.Thunder is stalling on Hot AC and it's uncertain if it's going to top 40 radio.
-
'I Am' • Fifth Album
Down to #31 on Usa itunes.
-
'I Am' • Fifth Album
Leona stopped by and performed Thunder.
-
'I Am' • Fifth Album
I tunes Usa Thunder #167, Fumf#745, YKMW #, 1111, and Bleeding love #1345.
-
'I Am' • Fifth Album
The album still doing well in the Usa.Currently #26.
-
'I Am' • Fifth Album
What's the purpose of getting interviewed by Elvis Duran of Z100, the #1 top 40 station in the Usa, if they don't even spin or add her single?
-
'I Am' • Fifth Album
Lowering the price of the album will only work in the short term.Leona needs that big hit to keep the album selling in the long term.Whar is going on with her management. Their taking forever to release a song to Usa top 40 radio.Also what's taking so long to release the I am video?
-
'I Am' • Fifth Album
Her management needs to get their act together and release a big hit single.ALS, I got you, YKMW, or Ladders.I am the single is not connecting enough in the Uk, it only peaked at like #130 on itunes, then you have Thunder in the Usa, after GMA performance only peaked at #157 and FUMF in Germany has only peaked at like #65.These numbers just aren't good enough.Leona needs a worldwide big hit Asap.
-
"Thunder" • US Single
The Elvis Duran interview helped both the album and song rise a little today. Thunder is currently at #164 on Usa itunes and the album #25.On airplay Thunder has a negative update for the second day in a row.Todays update -8.Nice to see it rise a little on itunes but it's just not good enough.
-
"Thunder" • US Single
The sales boost didn't last long. It's already dropping. Now down to #169.Needs to get top 40 radio support for this or any song to stay steady or rise on itunes.
-
'I Am' • Fifth Album
Nice to see the album rising up Uk and Usa itunes but, what is troubling is the fact that the UK single I am and the Usa single Thunder are both not in the iTunes top 1500.A hit single needs to be released ASAP in both the Uk and the Usa, or the album will have a short chart life.In my opinion YKMW and I got you are the gems of the album.She may need to release ALS next to get play listed on Radio 1 Uk or Capital FM or for top 40 Usa.I got you and YKMW are the potential big hits of the album, hopefully it happens.
-
'I Am' • Fifth Album
After Hearing THE Snippets I Would Say THAT I HAVE 2 favorites.I got you and You knew me when.The next single should be I got you or Another love song.Then go with You knew me when in December or January.
-
"Thunder" • US Single
I think the negative update is because of the holiday weekend in the Usa.A lot of Hot AC stations started playing older music starting yesterday and will continue this till Sunday pm.I notice most songs on the Hot AC chart had low updates.We won't get a true indication how its doing till Tuesday or Wednesday.
-
"Thunder" • US Single
If you look at The HAC itunes top 25, 24 of the songs are in the top 200.Leona isn't even in the top 1500.Also 22 songs in in the Hot AC top 25 are in the iTunes top 100. Something is not right.Might be a good idea to send I got you to top 40 radio.
-
"I Am" • Second UK Single
One more week till album release and still no music video for I am.What are they waiting for?
-
'I Am' • Fifth Album
One more week till album release but no music video for I Am yet.Why?
-
"Thunder" • US Single
Only a +10 update today.Its not gaining like it should be.Might be time to send I got you or ALS to top 40 radio.
-
"Thunder" • US Single
My local station just spun Thunder at 8:40 pm.Finally getting some prime time spins!!