Jump to content

Leonagwen

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Leonagwen

  1. Leonagwen posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    It's getting really frustrating waiting to see if this gets sent to Top 40 radio.Anyway 5 more adds today! !
  2. Leonagwen posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    My local station spun Thunder twice last night!!
  3. Leonagwen posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    Great update today!!
  4. Leonagwen posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    I'd love it if they released Mr.Right around Christmas, along with One more sleep.
  5. Leonagwen posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    Being on Hot AC in the Usa is equivalent to being on Radio 2 in the Uk.It caters to Adult listeners. Until it gets added to Top 40 radio it won't sell well.I would feel better if it gained faster on Hot AC so at least she could sell albums.And by the way Dave, my local station is ranked #10 in the Usa.
  6. Leonagwen posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    I'm in the Usa.Dont be fooled by the updates.My local station hardly plays it maybe once a day. Most of the plays are between 12 am and 5 am.Also I watched Vh1 today, they didn't play Thunder all dday.Might be time to move on to the next single.
  7. Leonagwen posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    Vh1 helping it rise up itunes.
  8. Leonagwen posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    Only a +7 update today, but most songs on the hot AC chart had low updates today so no need to panic.
  9. Leonagwen posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    All well and good that it's gaining on Hot AC, but the sales are a big problem.It got added to VH1's playlist and it's having no effect on sales.Right now it's out of the top 1500 itunes.Something dramatic needs to happen soon because right now there is not much buzz for this song.
  10. Leonagwen posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    Better update today!!
  11. Leonagwen posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    Only a +5 update today.It needs to do better than this or it might not make it to Top 40 radio adds.
  12. Leonagwen posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    She needs to do better than +8 or +11.I hope it starts gaining better in the next few days.
  13. Leonagwen posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    Why are they waiting so long to send it to Top 40 radio? Seems like their being too cautious right now.
  14. Leonagwen posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    I'm worried about today's update.Only had +8 spins.It needs to gain better than this.Its nice to see it back in the top 1500 itunes.Peaked earlier today around #620 but it's now down to #714.
  15. Leonagwen posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    Vh1 just played Thunder!!!!
  16. Leonagwen posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    Nice HAC update today.
  17. Hopefully I am gets added today.
  18. Leonagwen posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    My local station WBMX Boston added Thunder on Monday but they haven't spun it the last 2 days.They did spin it 9 times last week though.Things are just too quiet now.They need to create a buzz to get thunder selling.
  19. This era is so eerily similar to the Glassheart era except it's worse.Trouble debuted at #7 on the Uk charts, FUMF #51.Then I remember people saying that Come Alive or Glassheart are gems that will save the era but they never got released as singles.Lovebird was the second single and didn't even chart.Then they never made an effort to promote the Glassheart era in the Usa.Most people knew that the Glassheart song was the song that should have been the big hit.In this new Era people are saying that I got you or ALS are the future big hits.Are we confident that these other songs are gonna get released or is this era gonna be over quickly?
  20. Aren't you being a little bit too harsh with your opinion? She still has a shot.She has a good chance of success in the Usa.If the can get a couple hits in the Usa then the Uk and the rest of the world will follow suit and she'll gain her worldwide success again.
  21. I'm in the Usa.Im so anxious. I want it to go to Usa radio so bad.At the rate the promotion is going, probably won't hear it on Usa radio till late July early August.
  22. I'm I the Usa.Im so anxious. I want it to go to Usa radio so bad.At the rate the promotion is going, probably won't hear it on Usa radio till late July early August.
  23. Nice post by Hagarthy.Well said.
  24. The point I'm trying to make is that it premiered too early.