Everything posted by Paul Mark
-
I'm Going to tell you a secret cover
What ones?. I may watch Truth Or Dare again before i re watch this!.
-
IGTTYAS makes chart history in Italy !
Thanks for posting tho!.
-
IGTTYAS makes chart history in Italy !
I posted this in the I'm Going To Tell You a Secret dvd thread.
-
Forum Success
This week 3(4) Madonna UP ONE!!!!
-
Optional Forum League Tables
I posted this in "Forum Sucess" thread Shaun but thanks for posting!!!!.
-
New I'm Going to tell you a secret DVD Trailer
and Go Australia
-
FULL CONFESSIONS TOUR SPOILERS
If She likes Australia why the hell wont she tour there?.
-
Guess the Madonna song
One More Chance "Give Yourself To Me"
-
Summer Hits 06
I don't like that list.
- Divas they fall
-
music zone sale thread
There's none near me.
-
FULL CONFESSIONS TOUR SPOILERS
It has now been officially confirmed by Madonna's Australian tour promoter that Madonna will not be touring Australia on this tour: Madonna's Australian tour promoter, Michael Gudinski, said yesterday Australia was 'not under consideration for a Madonna tour'. Gudinski added: 'I am sure she will come back here one day. She likes Australia. It'll be worth the wait.'
-
New I'm Going to tell you a secret DVD Trailer
"I'm Going To Tell You A Secret" debuting in the album charts of Belgium (Flanders #12, Wallony #23), Ireland (#40) "I'm Going to Tell You A Secret" has also debuted at #1 on the Australian DVDs Chart, selling over 70,000 copies it its first week, it has been certified with a Platinum award.
-
New I'm Going to tell you a secret DVD Trailer
If anyone has still doubts about how much Italy loves Madonna, here's a preview of this week's charts in the country. "I'm Going To Tell You A Secret" enters straight to #1 in both the Albums and DVDs charts. This also means that Madonna has two albums in the first 25 places - with "Confessions" going down two places from #21 to #23 this week, the 32nd spent on the albums chart.
-
Confessions passes 7 Million!
Why wasn't Paradise the first or second single!.
-
Guess the Madonna song
Has To Be "When i got home he was dead"
- Top 20 Females
-
I'm Going to tell you a secret cover
I need to re watch mine.
-
New I'm Going to tell you a secret DVD Trailer
Yeah needless to say Madonna holds that record!.
-
Divas they fall
Madonna isn't the best singer or dancer in the world but look where it's got her today!.
-
Optional Forum league tables
Congrats on the third week at no.2
-
Dannii first week sales
Thanks for the info!. Close between Dannii & Maddy Congrats to Dannii i love this album.
-
New I'm Going to tell you a secret DVD Trailer
I'm Going To Tell You A Secret DVD & CD made no.32 on the dvd sales chart this week and No.1 on the music dvd charts.
-
Guess the Madonna song
Inside Of Me lol Treat me like a mean girl even when i'm being mean to you.
-
I'm Going to tell you a secret cover
Glad you liked it!.