Jump to content

Jack

Genre Mod
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jack

  1. Jack posted a post in a topic in Television
    Thanks for the laugh reacts. Really kind.
  2. Jack posted a post in a topic in Television
    That's me firmly checked out of the show I think.
  3. Jack posted a post in a topic in Television
    I predict a Rochelle,Omar, Pauline and Rob up for eviction I actually think Omar could and will go omg.
  4. Jack posted a post in a topic in R&B and Hip-Hop
    I absolutely have to see them live for Remedied and Leak It alone
  5. Jack posted a post in a topic in Television
    I might be delusional bit I think Omar is good as gone this week?!
  6. Jack posted a post in a topic in Television
    And Sam/Nancy with their code words if you can count that
  7. Jack posted a post in a topic in Television
    She is AI x
  8. Jack posted a post in a topic in Television
    As long as one of Rhianna, Rochelle, Omar or Philip goes this week I'll be fine. Im sure she wouldn't go anyway tbh. But it'd be a gag if only Twinks and whatever her name is to just nominate this week.
  9. Jack posted a post in a topic in Television
    When he finds out Frankie is bi......
  10. Jack posted a post in a topic in Television
    Philip is the fakest housemate I've seen in history of Big Brother. I genuinely can't remember someone so fake.
  11. Jack posted a post in a topic in Television
    Philip is BLOWING MY MIND. Who the f*** does he think he is?!?
  12. Jack posted a post in a topic in Television
    I don't know if this makes sense but she is the Savannah to Twinks' Isabelle
  13. Jack posted a post in a topic in Television
    Them two, Yasmin, Harry & Samuel for the final 5 whilst we're at it 💞
  14. Jack posted a post in a topic in Television
    I can't explain why but rhianna is my worst by far, at least the others have a smidge of personality. She is pathetic.
  15. Jack posted a post in a topic in Television
    Twinks ate Frankie the f*** up just then omg I can't believe how FAKE Philip is being omg this is a new level
  16. Jack posted a post in a topic in Television
    So happy for Yasmin, she would make for such a fantastic winner. So would Twinks but obviously we don't know her as well yet, but I'm looking forward to seeing more
  17. I love Outta My Head but my fave non single by Leona is easily Glassheart!
  18. Jack posted a post in a topic in Television
    When Lynx gets evicted it is going to be one for the books on social media omg. I highly doubt they will talk about that I the interview/abysmal group chat though.
  19. Dido has never really be my cup and tea sadly, I think the only song that I know that would've scored high for me is Life For Rent
  20. Jack posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    "are we on a break?" and "if I could I would" are my favourites after sitting with the album, especially the former - it's absolutely heartbreaking. Thank god it wasn't released last year when I was going through exactly what she sings about lmao. I cannot wait to see her sing it live next month!
  21. Jack posted a post in a topic in Television
    The above is why I hope and think people really need to rally together and get Omar out no matter who he is up against at the first opportunity. Rochelle and Philip as vile as they are aren't my biggest worry.
  22. Jack posted a post in a topic in Television
    Omg good for Rob standing on business!!! Omar continues to be vile and I can't stand that stupid smirk on Rhiannas face. Ugh get one of those two bird brains out immediately.
  23. Jack posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    I really have a wishful hope she will have her Zara moment soon and Melatonin could be that hit for her.
  24. Jack posted a post in a topic in Television
    Rhianna was being a pick me as usual, "she knows what she is doing having thay conversation" giggling and laughing along and enabling poor behaviour.
  25. 01 Yasmin 02 Twinks 03 Pauline 04 Frankie 05 Rob 06 Catrin 07 Lynx 08 Harry 09 Samuel 10 Rochelle 11 Rhianna 12 Philip 13 Omar Honestly 10-13 are interchangeable, all horrid pieces of work. One of them surely has to go on Friday.