Everything posted by Jack
-
Big Brother UK • Series 23
Yasmin and Twinks absolutely shined today. It must be so easy to just kind of fall back and kind of not say anything but Yasmin never does and always speaks up when it's needed. Especially when you have absolute bird brains in Rhianna and Rochelle who can't form an articulate thought whatsoever. Samuel is kind of pathetic in the way he let's people treat him. When that was told what Rochelle said about him, what do you mean that's okay?? Get a backbone and a personality whilst you're at it. Twinks holding people accountable, and being so artoculate without going low or nasty is grest to see, already an amazing housemate. I think she has winner potential actually, I hope she goes far. I don't really like anyone else other than them two, Pauline is okay but she will just go into herself. Rob I'm sure is a nice person but won't really stand up for himself. Frankie has good intentions as shown by the end of that episode but I think he plays both sides way too well. Lynx and Harry had their moments but not fully redeemed imo. Then ....everyone else is either boring or just a horrid piece of work. Philip went down massively the way he talked about Twinks and Rhianna is the dictionary definition of pick me.
-
Big Brother UK • Series 23
Omar saying one of the things he wants to do is look good....when does that start exactly Sid the Sloth from Ice Age?
-
Big Brother UK • Series 23
Im catching up now and I agree. I again say this with my whole chest, if you watch that and see Twinks eloquently defend trans people you are thick as f*** or just a bigot. I really don't care.
-
Big Brother UK • Series 23
Twinks being so pure hearted and even complimenting Rochelle in the DR is showing up her even more.
-
Big Brother UK • Series 23
Im only like 10 mins in but Rochelme makes Helen Wood look like a saint. A horrid nasty dangerous woman. How old are you?! Gros the f*** up youre calling s younger woman twix and that? Anyone supporting her needs to have a serious word with themselves. I'm embarrassed for them. I agree that Philip is just as bad. Oh lord I know this episode is gonna be a slog.
-
Big Brother UK • Series 23
I will say it with my full chest, Kate Lawler is a racist pig.
-
Big Brother UK • Series 23
And what trans people would want to share a bathroom with a melting hag of a witch
-
Big Brother UK • Series 23
Im scared to watch his episode on catchup from this reaction omg
-
Big Brother UK • Series 23
I know not many if any watched it but she was VILE to Cleopatra on Celeb Coach Trip. I hope Johanne eats her alive. I actually think keeping AJ as the host or having a more recent winner like Ali would have been better, especially as I is a psychologist so could give us that element.
-
Big Brother UK • Series 23
He's entitled to his opinion but he is so nasty and rude wirh it, there's no need. He speaks with such confidence about things he doesn't know about, and is unwilling to hear anyone else out. Thank god Yasmin put him in his place.
-
Big Brother UK • Series 23
Also I know we only have seen a small clip lol but Twinks gives me Ali and if they all continue to gang up on her I hope it goes the same way.
-
Big Brother UK • Series 23
Omar is actually vile. So happy Yasmin stood up to him and good for Twinks holding her own. I'm really really confused what's going on with the British public this series - Philip, Omar and Rochelle are the faves to win and they're all so nasty??? Do we enjoy rewarding horrid behaviour?? I really hope something changes quickly and one of them is gone v soon.
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part One in Barcelona (Solo Female)
01 Zara Larsson 02 Adele 03 Leona Lewis 04 Robyn 05 Agnes 06 Marina 07 Sophie Ellis Bextor 08 Kate Bush 09 Jessie Ware 10 Dido
-
Big Brother UK • Series 23
I would say I don't understand why Yasmin isn't higher but we all know why. Still absolutely BAFFLED how Omar is up so high.
-
Big Brother UK • Series 23
Yet another Yasmin win, my queen
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part One in Barcelona (Solo Male)
01 Calvin Harris 02 Sam Smith 03 Tom Grennan 04 HRVY 05 Darin 06 Sam Fender 07 Damien Rice 08 Roosevelt 09 Lewis Capaldi 10 Gary Numan
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part One in Barcelona (Groups)
01 Years & Years 02 Texas 03 Bananrama 04 Sade 05 iamamiwhoami 06 Ultravox 07 Depeche Mode 08 New Order 09 Fontaines DC 10 M83 Yeah sorry this is still a slog for me 😪
-
Big Brother UK • Series 23
Surprise surprise the lovely endearing Rochelle has had a huge row with both new housemates. I kind of hope she stoops to a new ultimate low so the public can finally wake up.
-
Big Brother UK • Series 23
The large majority of the UK is just racist towards black women and I don't see that ever changing. A horrid country idc.
-
The Celebrity Traitors UK • Series 2
How anyone finds Richard anything other than wildly obnoxious and arrogant is beyond me but each to their own I guess.
-
Big Brother UK • Series 23
Ive seen a lot of polarising comments a out her sadly. Teja and Trish were both winner worthy imo but thay never happened , I doubt it cod happen with Yasmin. No matter your opinion 25+ years and not one single black female winning or even really coming close to is insane and shows such mysoginoir imo.
-
Big Brother UK • Series 23
I honestly wouldn't be surprised at Pauline then Yasmin going next tbh for the reasons pointed above. (Slayer not Jordan lol) We will never ever ever have a black female winner, I'm certain of that sadly.
-
Big Brother UK • Series 23
She has put everything on herself but if you love her fine. I guess the edit must have worked.
-
Big Brother UK • Series 23
Yessss I love Twinks!!! The housemate seems quite nice too!
-
Big Brother UK • Series 23
This should be a winners interview 😭 she is absolutely ICONIC. Yasmin to win now but we know that will never happen in a million years