Jump to content

Jack

Genre Mod
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jack

  1. Jack posted a post in a topic in Television
    I hope so badly that on the group chat she eats up the low key racist Kate Lawler. (BTW not just based on this, she was VILE to Cleopatra on Celeb Coach Trip) Yes I've had a glass of wine x
  2. Jack posted a post in a topic in Television
    Johanne should've given her the Grace treatment
  3. Jack posted a post in a topic in Television
    Once again the idiots win
  4. Jack posted a post in a topic in Television
    Nah I completely agree and she will win. The public stay being absolutely thick as f*** wbk
  5. Jack posted a post in a topic in Television
    I feel like I'm living in an alternate universe where people prefer Rochelle over Johanne and falling for such ridiculously obvious production bias YOU ARE UNDER SPELLS PEOPLE!!!!
  6. I do actually kind of like Patient Zero however, just not that clunky verse after "now let's get into it" where she is desperately chasing the beat
  7. Oh no I'm devastated
  8. This is Taylors wors ever song I fear, christ.
  9. There is something REALLY annoying about Richard already, that stupid grin omg
  10. Jack posted a post in a topic in Television
    There's no way people can watch him on TV and think you know what I am entertained AND he seems like a nice guy.
  11. Jack posted a post in a topic in Television
    I know I keep harping on but the way they have treated johanne and favoured Rochelle is actually kind of insane. It's annoying the one time we have a good cast and they lose it all on this nasty vicious manipulative old hag who is "mother".
  12. Jack posted a post in a topic in Television
    I try not to kill myself
  13. Jack posted a post in a topic in Television
    That's me checked out of the series, I love Yasmin but there is no way in hell she is gonna do well.
  14. Jack posted a post in a topic in Television
    I've never seen a push for someone to win Big Brother as I have with Rochelle, from the social media posts, how they talk about her on the group chat and the edits. It's actually insane and of course everyone is falling for it!
  15. Jack posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    I'm so proud of her, she has really nailed down her sound and this other than Aquarius maybe is her absolute best album. She really deserves the world, and even other than the music, she just seems like the sweetest most humble angel 🥺
  16. Outta My Head, Teen Idle, Blue Moon and Time Machine are all amazing picks omg.
  17. Omg Dollar Signs!!! My wish came true!
  18. Jack posted a post in a topic in Television
    I did like him but it's coming across as very performative
  19. Sam Smith beating Calvin to the top with his own song by 1 point is camp
  20. Jack posted a post in a topic in Television
    Oh okay hahaha, it's so weird everywhere else on social media seems to not like her for some reason! I think she should hopefully stay a few more weeks and hopefully shine more then.
  21. Jack posted a post in a topic in Television
    I feel like I am the only one who loves her 😭 I really don't get the hate,she's funny, she has the right level of drama and has her head screwed on. She also just seems like a lovely person but I seeing negative comments about her everywhere and I just don't get it!
  22. Jack posted a post in a topic in Dance and Electronic
    This is laughably bad, no way can anyone genuinely enjoy this lmao
  23. Jack posted a post in a topic in Television
    Rochelle once again playing the victim, she is so tedious 🙄 you started it all!!!!
  24. Gutted for Vengaboys as I found the groups a bit of a slog 😭 Hoping Calvin sends the v underrated Dollar Signs featuring queen Tinashe x
  25. Jack posted a post in a topic in Television
    I don't watch it anymore but The Group Chat is so heavily anti Pauline and Johanne, I don't remember Late & Live being this biased and irs exhausting seeing these two idiots spout rubbish