Everything posted by NocheLuna
-
Collaboration: 🏹Sign-Up🏹
Deadline will pass in a little over 30 minutes! The confimation thread should be up tomorrow around 8 pm uk time. I will be accepting late sign-ups if there are any.
-
Collaboration: 🏹Sign-Up🏹
Alright I feel like this spin-off might have faded into the background with everything going on :kink: I will be extending the deadline untill tomorrow, 25 of June 11.59 pm and then take it from there. This means that you have a little over 24 hours to confirm your interest in participating and therefore getting allocated a partner for the next stage. I will not be accepting sign-ups during the confirmation stage (unless you bring a friend x).
-
/// SEMI FINAL RESULTS ● 166
Trifoski :cheer:
-
/// SEMI FINAL RESULTS ● 166
yay, muchas gracias!! :wub:
-
/// SEMI FINAL RESULTS ● 166
like all the qualifiers so far actually fingers crossed for trifoski - that one was great :heart:
-
Collaboration: 🏹Sign-Up🏹
We have 15 participants! (ty all for including the name of your country ^_^ )
-
/// SEMI FINALS ● 166
Voted, found some pretty great discoveries ^_^
-
Collaboration: 🏹Sign-Up🏹
🏹Tributes🏹 Lotunia Sovarasma Abeltesfayeton Trifoski Cadelicia Persephonia FSR Rontvia Aeroche Bøtanikkä Cheiron Pestolia Taahino POPHub Beaverdonia Hinterlandia Jadakissnia Séyetana Scotland 2 Altyr Muunilinst (19)
-
Collaboration: 🏹Sign-Up🏹
Good evening and welcome to San Marina, Lotunia! We are excited to host yet again – and this time we are hosting a completely new spin-off :o The theme for this spin-off is Collaboration. To keep it brief: all participants will be paired up using random.org and must work together in either a) finding an entry that represents them both as a pair, or b) collaborate on finding two songs that share one or more similarities with each other – and can therefore be identified as a pair. The outfall will be decided in this stage, we will be moving forward with option A if around 40 or more people sign up, if we get around 30 or less we will move forward with option B. Below you will find the general guidelines. Some of them may or may not be modified to fit the theme better – if that happens you will find out during the confirmation period. 🏹Guidelines🏹 🏹) No UK Top 20s (songs that have charted lower may still be vetoed if they are deemed to be too well-known, though the veto will be much less strict than in a standard contest). 🏹) No Artists with an Artist Forum. 🏹) Songs that have been previously sent to the main-contest or other spin-offs will not be allowed in. Covers or alternative versions (in reference to folk songs or something similar) may be allowed in on a case-by-case basis. With more to be added depending on the number of participants (option A or B). 🏹Dates🏹 Sign-Up: 19th - 25th July Confirmations & Assignment of partners: 25th July - 1st August Voting: 2nd - 9th August Results: 10th August Do you wish to volunteer as a tribute? You may do so by commenting in this thread – pls also include the name of your country. I have realised that there are some new(er) names that I do not quite recognise (that’s what I get for not competing regularly), sorry about that! Note: The Sign-Up period closes at 11:59pm UK time the 25th of July - this is a new deadline, extended by one day
-
Lotunia ~National Thread~
S1ZYM-i1hMY
-
Lotunia ~National Thread~
BJSC 166: Damaris - Tusuykusun Se oyen los cantos, me anuncia el viento ¡Kusikuy, sunqu! Que el camino ya está muy cerca ¡Kusikuy, sunqu! Que la noche ya está aclarando YekKQ_zr7pA Lotunia is back, back, back again – and this time we are returning to my birth country Perú. Why? Well, I spent almost a month in Peru a little while ago, and one of the songs I heard there was "Tusuykusun" ("Let's Dance"). A song that i consider a childhood memory that still holds up even today. Damaris, originally from Huancayo in the Andes region mixes the two languages Quechua and Spanish in her song while showcasing traditional Peruvian music beautifully. Hope you enjoy ^_^
-
/// CONFIRM PLS ● 166
Confirmed, going back to my roots with this one ^_^
-
BJSC Spin-Off General Discussion
I would be down for combining these two ideas ^_^ I just need to know if people are actually interested in either a Collaboration spin-off or the combination of Collaboration and a AI Spin-off. Neither will really work in regards to voting if less than 16 want to participate. (Obviously not asking for 16+ people to comment their wish to participate :lol:, but if only two people respond it does not really give me confidence that this is going to work haha)
-
BJSC Spin-Off General Discussion
Maybe to avoid the deduction issue and get more entries in the contest the pairs could instead of collaborating on one entry, they could collaborate on two. As in finding two entries that share a 'similarity' (example: both are in serbian, both were released in 1995 or they have similarites lyrically) - one representing each nation. Therefore, everyone votes indivdually and in case of a deduction the entry representing the non-voter gets deducted while the partner suffers no consequences. The collab part would only last for the confirmation part of the contest which I think might be for the best since people have different schedules and might not be able to commit to commun listenthroughs with their partner. I do feel like if I were to go forward with two-entrants-one-entry I would still want for everyone to vote indivdually - just to avoid a scenario where the pair can not get to a consensus on the entries or one person in the pair not finding time to listen and therefore not being represented in the votes.
-
BJSC Spin-Off General Discussion
Would there be any interest for this idea? I have some time this month and early nexth month so I would be happy to host the contest if gooddelta does not mind (seeing as this was his idea in the first place!)
-
BJSC CXLIV - Finale
Voted, love love love my top 3
-
Lotunia ~National Thread~
Veto: Jacqline - Effortless Call the police 'cause you just stole my heart aLgh-XRFDag First veto in yearssssss. This is on me tho, had no idea she had participated with this song in melodifestivalen :blush: ~~~ BJSC 164: Infinity Song - Slow Burn It's a long walk on a rainy day It's the sad song that you put on replay It's the distance between New York and LA It's sitting alone in the back of a cafe Keep it going 'til the morning Fan the flames and keep on burning This is your lo-lo-love story It's a slow, slow burn YAll33ILkek Anyway, we are back again for this contest with "Slow Burn" by the sibling vocal group Infinity Song. This was a discovery I made earlier this year and has been on repeat with a few of their other songs from the album Metamorphosis. All very introspective, calming and fun, not often I listen to an whole album these days. As for our future participation in the contest... idk. I've ended up taking a few more responsibilities at work. Additionally, I've been drowning in essays and deadlines the last few months and i'm currently facing several important exams starting in a few weeks. So, I haven't really had much time to sit down and actually listen to music and rank them accordingly, or really found a way to balance it all yet for any future participation. (As for my non-voting in 161, I lowkey forgot about the deadline and went out with friends... opps :lol:)
-
CLXIV - Bestätigungen
(I'm in again, hopefully)
-
CLXIV - Bestätigungen
Finally recalibrated my sound, confirmed a current favourite :wub:
-
Eurovision 2024 - Rankings
Everything in the top 20 is very interchangeable atm 01. LADANIVA - Jako | Armenia 02. Nemo - The Code | Switzerland 03. Angelina Mango - La noia | Italy 04. Marcus & Martinus - Unforgettable | Sweden 05. FAHREE feat. Ilkin Dovlatov - Özünlə Apar | Azerbaijan 06. Gåte - Ulveham | Norway 07. Baby Lasagna - Rim Tim Tagi Dim | Croatia 08. Bambie Thug - Doomsday Blue | Ireland 09. TEYA DORA - RAMONDA | Serbia 10. Nebulossa - ZORRA | Spain 11. alyona alyona & Jerry Heil - Teresa & Maria | Ukraine 12. Joost Klein - Europapa | Netherlands 13. LUNA - The Tower | Poland 14. Nutsa Buzaladze - Firefighter | Georgia 15. Marina Satti - ZARI | Greece 16. Aiko - Pedestal | Czechia 17. Olly Alexander - Dizzy | United Kingdom 18. Kaleen - We Will Rave | Austria 19. Raiven - Veronika | Slovenia 20. MEGARA - 11:11 | San Marino 21. Silvester Belt - Luktelk | Lithuania 22. Natalia Barbu - In The Middle | Moldova 23. iolanda - Grito | Portugal 24. Mustii - Before the Party’s Over | Belgium 25. 5MIINUST x Puuluup - (nendest) narkootikumidest ei tea me (küll) midagi | Estonia 26. Slimane - Mon Amour | France 27. BESA - TITAN | Albania 28. SABA - SAND | Denmark 29. Electric Fields - One Milkali (One Blood) | Australia 30. Sarah Bonnici - Loop | Malta 31. Silia Kapsis - Liar | Cyprus 32. TALI - Fighter | Luxembourg 33. Windows95man - No Rules! (Rules Applied Version) | Finland 34. Dons - Hollow | Latvia 35. ISAAK - Always On The Run | Germany 36. Eden Golan - Hurricane | Israel 37. Hera Björk - Scared of Heights | Iceland
-
Greece · Eurovision Song Contest 2024
This has grown soooo much on me - love it!
-
● BJSC 161 ● SEMIFINAL RESULTS ●
kinda shook that I did THAT badly lol like. second to last is almost insulting tbh. it's almost as bad as that one time "dorothy" by sulli ended in the bottom 5 -_-
-
● BJSC 161 ● SEMIFINALS ●
voted, sorry for the lateness i've had a very busy week!
-
Lotunia ~National Thread~
Christmas V: Sandra Lyng - Julefantasi The star shines, but does it really shine here? With cold cheeks she stands among frozen trees And hear another melody about a Christmas fantasy Which is so beautiful, but it was never mine They sang happy Christmas, peace on our earth While I picked up the angel that was crushed yesterday They sang happy Christmas, heaven on earth While the tears fell silently I want to feel the warmth, joy and hope I Want to be in your Christmas fantasy vYEp7_8Vz3I Had to actually translate this one myself haha. Not the happiest song I'll admit, but it's one the songs that hits just a little bit harder as one grow older. ~~~ BJSC 161: Ria Hall - Te Ahi Kai Pō My peace is found My heart is still I feel your presence As the fire burns away the darkness 5s0osMBfFe4 "Te Ahi Kai Pō (The Fire Burning Away The Darkness)" is in reference to finding peace following the aftermath of war. The battle of Te Ranga in June of 1864 is the inspiration for this song, which was an unplanned slaughter of many Māori. This attack was in retaliation to the battle of Pukehinahina, where the British found themselves at a loss to The Māori. The song is from New Zealand, sung fully in the Māori language.
-
● BJSC 161 ● CONFIRMATIONS ●
Confirmed, representing New Zealend this time!