Everything posted by NocheLuna
-
♪nstrume♫tals II: 🎼The Results🎼
Good evening and welcome back to a final night in Akatsuki! 🎵 Tonight the most pointed entry will be presented and crowned the winner! 🎵 Results will be presented starting 19.15 (BST) 🎵 Good luck everyone! While you wait, please take a listen to the top 3 from the previous Instrumentals spin-off: Fljótavík: Underworld ft. Evelyn Glennie and The Pandemonium Drummers - Terra Avium: Lights & Motion - Avalonia: Thomas Bergersen -
-
♪nstrume♫tals II: 🎼Voting Thread🎼
Alright, results thread should be up soon!
-
♪nstrume♫tals II: 🎼Voting Thread🎼
About 40 minutes left to the deadline! I will be accepting late votes until 17.59 (BST) tomorrow. If you get your votes in before that extended dealine you will only get a 15% deduction to your entry - non-voters will get a 33% deduction. Missing votes from: Bøtanikkä Conoria Jupiterdonia
-
♪nstrume♫tals II: 🎼Voting Thread🎼
The list of voters have now been updated and reminders have been sent out to the rest of the participants!
-
♪nstrume♫tals II: 🎼Voting Thread🎼
Thank you Danæ for the playlist ^_^ If anyone wants to host a listenthrough this week feel free to do so whenever you have time!
-
♪nstrume♫tals II: 🎼Voting Thread🎼
♬Voted♬ Zanmatony Jadakissnia Sovarasma Terra Avium Scotland 2 Abeltesfayeton Eastovka The Spodic Empire Dobago Rolloland Lookylion Séyetana Altyr Muunilinst FSR Rontvia Pestolia Utopia Bronzil Danæviia Wholune Aeroche Fljótavík Lotunia Cor Lupus Persephonia Conoria Bøtanikkä (26)
-
♪nstrume♫tals II: 🎼Voting Thread🎼
Good evening! We now have 27 entries competing in Akatsuki, Lotunia. You will find all the competing entries below. ♬Guidelines♬ ♪ You must only vote for your Top 10 songs using the 12 point system: (12 | 10 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1). ♪ Send your votes to me, NocheLuna. ♪ Non-voters will receive a 33% deduction from their entry's score. Late-voters who vote after the deadline has passed will receive a 15% deduction to their entry's score. ♪ The deadline is: 21th October | 23.59pm (BST). ♪ The results will hopefully be presented on Sunday. ♬The Songs♬ 01. Pestolia: Dan Terminus - 02. Altyr Muunilinst: Bear McCreary - 03. Bøtanikkä: FKR, Dirk Mack, Philip Larsen - 04. Jupiterdonia: 05. The Spodic Empire: Nils Frahm - 06. Scotland 2: Rắn Cạp Đuôi - Eri Eri Eri Eri Eri Rema Rema Rema Rema Rema 07. Lookylion: Angelo Badalamenti - 08. FSR Rontvia: Loraine James - 09. Aeroche: BICEP - 10. Sovarasma: John Metcalfe - 11. Abeltesfayeton: Nicholas Britell - 12. Séyetana: Lappy - 13. Cor Lupus: Toby Fox - 14. Conoria: SYML - 15. Zanmatony: Nu NRG - 16. Danæviia: Apashe & Sofiane Pamart - 17. Terra Avium: Anoice - 18. Eastovka: Dj-Elven & D-Myo - 19. Lotunia: Takeharu Ishimoto - 20. Jadakissnia: COMPUTER DATA - 21. Fljótavík: Röyksopp - 22. Persephonia: BLKSMIITH - 23. Bronzil: Subtrax - 24. Wholune: Polyphia - 25. Utopia: Adam Nutter - 26. Dobago: Turboslash - 27. Rolloland: Mogwai - Buena Suerte!
-
♪nstrume♫tals II: 🎼Confirmations🎼
Will accept entries until 19 pm (bst)! The voting thread should be up an hour after that ^_^ (Just don't send anything too cheap x)
-
♪nstrume♫tals II: 🎼Confirmations🎼
Can't get enough of videogame themes, so looking forward to your entry if that is what you land on!! Up to 17 entries now ^_^
-
♪nstrume♫tals II: 🎼Confirmations🎼
yay thanks ^_^ Was not quite sure on what I wanted to send to this - but it looks like i'm going back to videogames for this one!
-
♪nstrume♫tals II: 🎼Confirmations🎼
♬Confirmed♬ Lotunia Abeltesfayeton Utopia Scotland 2 Sovarasma Zanmatony Lookylion Terra Avium Bronzil Eastovka Bøtanikkä Séyetana Jupiterdonia Rolloland Pestolia FSR Rontvia Wholune Cor Lupus Danæviia Dobago The Spodic Empire Altyr Muunilinst Aeroche Jadakissnia Persephonia Fljótavík Conoria (27)
-
♪nstrume♫tals II: 🎼Confirmations🎼
Good evening and welcome to Akatsuki, Lotunia! And… we are resurrecting another contest from 2016 :lol: Like the Movies spin-off I hosted earlier this year this is the second edition of Instrumentals. You will get one week to confirm an entry and then vote, and at last we will crown a winner! Now, before you enter a song using the link below there are some guidelines you need to follow. Please read through it carefully, and do ask if there is something that needs clarification. ♬Guidelines♬ ♬) The key to this spinoff, if you can't tell from the name of it, is that all entries must not have significant vocals - a word or two here and there won't get your entry thrown out but it must not have a substantial vocal hook or lyrics. Vocals along the lines of those in Martin Garrix's 'Animals' for example are about the acceptable limit. ♫) No songs that have charted in the UK top 10 (songs that charted lower may still be vetoed if they are deemed to be too well-known, though the veto will be much less strict than in a standard contest) ♪) No songs by artists who have artist forums on BuzzJack ♩) Past BJSC or spin-off entries will not be allowed. Please click here for a list of past entries of the main contest. Click here if you wish to see what was entered to the first Instrumentals spin-off. ♬Dates♬ Confirmations: 6th-13th October Voting: 14th-21st October Results: 22nd October ♬Click Here To Confirm Your Entry♬ ♬ Note: The confirmation period closes at 11:59pm the 13th of October ♬ ♬ Good luck everyone! ♬
-
Do you enjoy taking part in BJSC as much as when you joined?
I think I still enjoy the contest more or less the same since I first started. Yeah, there have been months where I have wished I just pulled out because of time issues (May, June and November have always been difficult because of exams 😅), but overall I don’t regret participating. This contest has now become one of my main places where I get new music from. Which I’m very thankful for. Also: 🎵Soon🎵
-
BJSC 158 || Grand Final Results 🍻
Thank you for hosting Oliver (lovely graphics :heart: ) and congrats to Rob S for getting another winner!! Very surprised by 10th - ty all for the votes!
-
BJSC 158 || Semi-Final Results 🍻
lmao I just realised I lost my whole top 4 :/
-
BJSC 158 || Semi-Final Results 🍻
Not my pop-rock song qualifying ty for all the votes!! In disbelief at Pophub not making it, that was by far the most obvious 12 for me in ages (;_;)
-
BJSC 158 || Semi-Finals 🍻
voted!
-
Lotunia ~National Thread~
BJSC 157: Niniola - Addicted You know what i need You know i need it I'm so addicted I mean I can't live without it E-7bk5BW-RU By far one of our favorite contests this year <3 . Unfortunately, our chosen artist from Nigeria could not quite keep up - but the discoveries that I made this contest more then made up for it. ~~~ Foreign Language III: Lido Pimienta ft. Li Saumet – Nada I'll be sincere with you and I'm not afraid Of death, if it wants me I'll wait for it here and smile I carry the pain inside I carry the pain, it's present I'm a woman of moon blood Of Earth, salt and dune Without pity, without a doubt I carry the pain inside Cje1mE92Ymg From one wonderful contest to another! We took part in the third edition of the Foreign Language Spin-off and sent Colombian artists Lido Pimienta and Li Saumet (known from Bomba Estéreo). The end result was 10th, which is more than good enough – thank you to everyone who voted! ~~~ BJSC 158: Fefe Dobson - Ghost What's her name? What's she like? I should warn her that you'll never do her right All your games, all your lies I need to tell her, maybe I can change her mind You act like you just saw a ghost I watched you getting way too close Now I know why you're never there Now I know, so it's my turn to disappear You act like you just saw a ghost I caught you Now I know lXrFBsYKrgE Decided to go Canadian again and send another song called “Ghost”. Fefe Dobson is fairly known is her home-country. The song itself falls under the pop-rock umbrella which I feel like might have been quite popular during the time of its release – at the very least among the Disney girls. Just received some intel that this has been on drag race? wasn't aware of that but yay for that :lol: .
-
BJSC 158 || Semi-Finals 🍻
!!! omg are you trying to get me banned?? (;_;) (I like your song tho... pophub-lotunia alliance back on track?)
-
BJSC 158 || Confirmations 🍻
Entered a song! (No idea how this one is gonna do - assuming I get through the veto)
-
✨ BJSC 157 ✨ FINAL RESULTS
omg not my top 3 being the bottom 3
-
✨ BJSC 157 ✨ SEMI RESULTS
I will say this tho. I'm not surprised. I mean, I remember really loving my whole top 10 this time and wanting to vote for like 6 other songs (which I think all made it through?) + having 5-7 other songs that I would have considered voting for in a weaker contest. This includes countries that I would never consider voting for normally, so yeah everyone kinda brought something haha. I will gladly take 23 points - I usually get a lot less when I end last! TY to Kath for hosting, the angry dnq gifs were very funny ^_^
-
✨ BJSC 157 ✨ SEMI RESULTS
... now, I didn't say that :teresa:
-
✨ BJSC 157 ✨ SEMI RESULTS
omg I totally bombed this one
-
✨ BJSC 157 ✨ Semi Finals!
Voted!