Jump to content

NocheLuna

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NocheLuna

  1. Opps had a very busy week with starting at uni again - completely forgot about this! Listening now tho so will get my votes in very last minute or right after the deadline idk
  2. He confirmado mi canción! (Very excited for this spin-off actually)
  3. Happy to hear that you like it Bré! (absolutely recommend taking a listen to "The Heart Dies")
  4. BJSC 156: Lucy Camp - In The Night Nights are better in the dead of Like the way your bed is set up Dancing silhouettes do duets Let’s do it in no get up Said something at ten and then ya Got me at eleven when the Moon was in a state of beauty I just had to lift my head up Every time we kiss I get a Feeling I can’t skip ahead of I just need the night and you but I don’t know if it’ll let us Never know if it’ll let us If it'll let us I know that the day don’t like us But the night would if it met us hBEwNQiju84 So, we decided to recycle this time. Desbuanda - Come back etc. (;_;), sent Lucy Camp with " " in the first contest (95) I competed in. post-bjsc 95 "The Heart Dies" became one of my most listened to songs from that era, and I consider it one of my absolute favourite discoveries from this contest. Desbuanda themselves went on to become one of my most pointed countries throughout the contests we competed in together - it was rare for me to not vote for one of their entries (at the time this also included Unovia, Quintessa and Persephonia). "In The Night" is one of the songs by her that I have loved for a while, hopefully this one also resonates with some people!
  5. Voted, found quite a few songs that i really enjoyed. Major hype to Lookylion in the other semi who entered the song that I planned to send next month - excited to see how it does!
  6. Confirmed, recycling a Desbuanda alumni this time!
  7. ^ a variety king! :wub: ~~~ we ended up at 32th. pretty good for a song that barely made it through the semifinals!
  8. Voted ^_^
  9. Yesss support us x
  10. BJSC 155: So Chan Whee - Tears Let's regard this as if nothing had happened Let's regard each other as strangers Aren't you able to release me? You should forget me, I know it won't be easy for you But my heart aches because I know you're waiting for me toHeLIphvTU Perfomance Version dajQiMdCCmk aka the "high note song". Now, this song is very well known in the K-Pop sphere. Not only because it is a genuine hit and beloved, but also because many idols have covered the song in interviews, radio shows, variety shows and in performances. I first got to know this song when EXO's Chen it on the variety show Knowing Brothers like 5 or so years ago. Hope y'all enjoy!
  11. Happy to see that you are a fan RobBot :wub:
  12. BJSC 154: Filip Baloš - Novi Plan Drugi San Just let us end it They say time heals everything New plan, another dream Will it ever end? YKKies0qRBA Perfomance Version Yk7oFYdOjMU Taken from this years serbian national selection for ESC. One of my absolute favorites from the (very few) national finals i've took the time to watch live. Here is Filip Baloš with the song "Novi Plan Drugi San" ("New Plan, Another Dream"). Surprisingly enough this came on at a party I attended last weekend. Hopefully that is a good sign!
  13. Congrats to Wow! Very pleased with 5th, thank you to Ingermanlandia and Taahino (love your song, so great to see an equal exchange of points this round!) for the gold medals ^_^ Thanks Chez for hosting! Was very entertaining to read through the semifinal and final results thread.
  14. BJSC 153: Noelle - Cold Killer You're a cold killer looking for a heart to break And I swear you were just another stupid mistake And I won't come back, baby I'm done lying awake You're a cold killer, screaming at the top of my lungs And I know that I'm not the only one You aimed in on me like a loaded gun So fire away i9VoLe1B7Zc Well... This is apparently a former Popjustice winner I'm pretty sure me unintentionally sending a Popjustice winner has happened before too, so this is probably not a new situation :lol: It's a good song tho! Found it awhile back through youtube recomended and i've been pretty much hooked on it since. Hope you enjoy!
  15. Opps, sorry for stealing entries again. It's not intentional, I swear :lol:
  16. confirmed!
  17. Defying the odds yet again (whoever you are ty for the points!!!)
  18. Movies II: Gain & Minseo - The Footsteps of My Dear Love Let's dream a happy dream Just like long ago JfoW7tVskI0 Thrilled to have reached 8th with this beauty :wub: (and in a contest we hosted no less!) . Huge thanks to everyone that voted us! ~~~ BJSC 152: Adanna Duru - Pop! Not a beauty in the world you ever seen like this Tell me do you wanna watch me move my waist like this 2I9ufTCxQ20 RnB-dreamyesque-Pop. Idk. I first found this back when the MV for the song was released - been loving it ever since and now felt like a good time to enter it. Hope you enjoy!
  19. NocheLuna posted a post in a topic in BuzzJack Song Contest
    Voted!
  20. Huge congrats to Jafet on getting his first win!! Thrilled with 8th, ty to all who voted for Gain & Minseo. I was not expecting this song to do that well! Speadsheet should now be open for viewing: Movies II - Spreadsheet
  21. Final Scoreboard 01.Place: 110p | Kyriatine: Stromae - Meltdown (ft. Lorde, Pusha T, Q-Tip & Haim) [The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Pt. 1] 02.Place: 98p | Zanmatony: Radiohead - Exit Music (For A Film) [Romeo + Juliet] 03.Place: 90p | Bøtanikkä: Goran Bregović - Ederlezi [Le Temps des Gitans] 04.Place: 84p | Ojnoj: Rahul Sipligunj & Kaala Bhairava - Naatu Naatu [RRR] 05.Place: 79p | Jadakissnia: Fiona Apple - Across The Universe [Pleasantville] 06.Place: 77p | Fljótavík: Deloris & The Sisters - Finale: I Will Follow Him "Chariot" [sister Act] 07.Place: 72p | République d'Áskorza: Lena - Wild & Free [Fack Ju Göhte 2] 08.Place: 67p | Lotunia: Gain & Minseo - The Footsteps of My Dear Love [The Handmaiden] {13 voters} 09.Place: 67p | LookyLion: Siedah Garrett - Do You Want It Right Now [Fast Forward] {11 voters} 10.Place: 65p | Rolloland: Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark - If You Leave [Pretty In Pink] 11.Place: 61p | Pestolia: Camille - Le Festin [Ratatouille] 12.Place: 57p | Terra Avium: Para One - La Musique du Futur - Mon/Ton Coeur [Petite Maman] 13.Place: 56p | Altyr Muunilinst: Miranda Cosgrove - Raining Sunshine [Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs] 14.Place: 55p | Danæviia: James Horner - Becoming one of "The People" Becoming one with Neytiri [Avatar] 15.Place: 42p | Cor Lupus: OTR & Ukiyo - Midnight Sun [To All The Boys: P.S. I Still Love You] {10 voters} 16.Place: 42p | Thelonia: Fatboy Slim - Build It Up - Tear It Down [Human Traffic] {9 voters} 17.Place: 39p | UltraMovieland: Justin Hurwitz - Call Me Manny [babylon] 18.Place: 34.17p | Aeroche: Aphex Twin - Bucephalus Bouncing Ball [Pi] {9 voters} {33% deduction} 19.Place: 34p | Pagasa: Beck - Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime [Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind] {7 voters, 01x12} {15% deduction} 20.Place: 34p | Persephonia: "Weird Al" Yankovic - Eat It [Weird: The Al Yankovic Story] {7 voters, 00x12} 21.Place: 32p | Beaverdonia: Estrella Morente - Volver [Volver] 22.Place: 22p | Eastovka: Marc Anthony & Tina Arena - I Want to Spend My Lifetime Loving You [The Mask of Zorro] 23.Place: 21p | Sovarasma: Son Lux & Moses Sumney - Fence [Everything Everywhere All at Once] 24.Place: 17p | FSR Rontvia: Dada - I'm Feeling Nothing [The Brady Bunch Movie] 25.Place: 14p | Wholune: Paul Simon - Father and Daughter [The Wild Thornberrys Movie] ✯ Congratulations to Kyriatine for taking home the Gold! Very well done ^_^ ✯ Taking the Silver we have Zanmatony, and taking Bronze we have Bøtanikkä - well done to you both too! ✯ We almost got a full set in the end, so I'm very pleased with the turnout. Thank you so much all for taking part in Movies II and have a good night! vWr24Rdx1P0
  22. UltraMovieland | Babylon 5muQK7CuFtY #UltraMovielanddecides Final scoreboard will be up next x