Everything posted by NocheLuna
-
Movies II: ✯Voting Thread✯
Thank you both for the playlists :heart: If anyone wants to host a plug.dj listenthrough this week feel free to do so whenever you have time!
-
Movies II: ✯Voting Thread✯
✯Voted✯ Kyriatine Thelonia Sovarasma Jadakissnia Terra Avium Persephonia Lookylion Lotunia Rolloland Pestolia Zanmatony FSR Rontvia Altyr Muunilinst Bøtanikkä Eastovka Wholune Danæviia Fljótavík Ojnoj UltraMovieland Cor Lupus République d'Áskorza Beaverdonia
-
Movies II: ✯Voting Thread✯
Good evening! The confirmation period has been closed. It is time to present the 25 songs that are competing for gold. ✯Guidelines✯ ✯ You must only vote for your Top 10 songs using the 12 point system: (12 | 10 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1). ✯ Send your votes to me, NocheLuna. ✯ Non-voters will receive a 33% deduction from their entry's score. Late-voters who vote after the deadline has passed will receive a 15% deduction to their entry's score. ✯ The deadline is: Saturday 18.02.23 | 23.59pm (UK). ✯ The results will hopefully be presented on Sunday. ✯The Nominees✯ 01. Eastovka: Marc Anthony & Tina Arena - [The Mask of Zorro] 02. Kyriatine: Stromae - [The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1] 03. Sovarasma: Son Lux & Moses Sumney - [Everything Everywhere All at Once] 04. Thelonia: Fatboy Slim - [Human Traffic] 05. Jadakissnia: Fiona Apple - [Pleasantville] 06. Pestolia: Camille - [Ratatouille] 07. Danæviia: James Horner - [Avatar] 08. Wholune: Paul Simon - [The Wild Thornberrys Movie] 09. Bøtanikkä: Goran Bregović - [Le Temps des Gitans] 10. Aeroche: Aphex Twin - [Pi] 11. Persephonia: "Weird Al" Yankovic - Eat It [Weird: The Al Yankovic Story] 12. Cor Lupus: OTR & Ukiyo - [To All The Boys: P.S. I Still Love You] 13. Zanmatony: Radiohead - [Romeo + Juliet] 14. Altyr Muunilinst: Miranda Cosgrove - [Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs] 15. Rolloland: Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark - [Pretty In Pink] 16. LookyLion: Siedah Garrett - [Fast Forward] 17. Pagasa: Beck - [Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind] 18. Lotunia: Gain & Minseo - [The Handmaiden] 19. Terra Avium: Para One - La Musique du Futur - Mon/Ton Coeur [Petite Maman] 20. République d'Áskorza: Lena - [Fack Ju Göhte 2] 21. UltraMovieland: Justin Hurwitz - [babylon] 22. Beaverdonia: Estrella Morente - [Volver] 23. FSR Rontvia: Dada - [The Brady Bunch Movie] 24. Fljótavík: Deloris & The Sisters - [sister Act] 25. Ojnoj: Rahul Sipligunj & Kaala Bhairava - [RRR] Buena Suerte!
-
Movies II: ✯Confirmations✯
More or less one hour left until the deadline! (Might accept entries tomorrow also, as long as they are not entered too late in the evening)
-
Movies II: ✯Confirmations✯
"Define Dancing" from Wall·E has as far as I can see not been sent to any spin-off or the main contest - so if anyone wants to try their luck feel free to do so ^_^ (It has however made an appearance in the contest over at the movies forum which Tafty³³³ has pointed out) Up to 16 participants now without any song/movie clashes!
-
Movies II: ✯Confirmations✯
✯Confirmed✯ Lotunia UltraMovieland Jadakissnia Beaverdonia Rolloland Thelonia Ojnoj FSR Rontvia Eastovka Danæviia Pestolia Sovarasma Fljótavík République d'Áskorza LookyLion Terra Avium Kyriatine Aeroche Wholune Altyr Muunilinst Pagasa Zanmatony Cor Lupus Persephonia Bøtanikkä
-
Movies II: ✯Confirmations✯
Well… Let’s do this. A few of you might remember that I had originally planned to do this sometime last autumn, but to be honest with y’all I kind of forgot. Opps. ANYWAY. Good evening and welcome all to Tririe, Lotunia! This evening marks the start of the second Movies Spin-off. That’s right, you will get seven days to enter your choice of movie music and thereafter vote for your fellow competitors, and in the end we will crown a winner! Now, before you enter a song using the link below there are some guidelines you need to follow. Please read through it carefully, and do ask if there is something that needs clarification. ✯Guidelines✯ ✯ Your entry must either feature on a movie soundtrack or otherwise be significant to the movie. Meaning, a song only playing in the background on the radio of a scene does not count. ✯ You may not enter artists with their own artist forum. ✯ Songs that have charted in the UK top 20 will be vetoed. ✯ Anything that was a hit primarily due to the movie is good, anything that was a hit in its own right will be vetoed. “Skyfall” by Adele would be an example of the latter. ✯ A movie will only get represented by one entry, so first come first served. ✯ Even though the rules are going to be more relaxed all entries will still be subject to approval to make sure they are in the spirit of the contest. ✯ Past BJSC or spin-off entries will not be allowed. Please click here for a list of past entries of the main contest. Click here if you wish to see what was entered to the first movies spin-off. ✯Dates✯ Confirmations: 3rd-10th February Voting: 11th-18th February Results: 19th February ✯Click Here To Confirm Your Entry✯ ✯ Note: The confirmation period closes at 11:59pm the 10th of February✯ ✯ Good luck everyone!✯
-
⬛ FINAL ⬛
Voted, excellent final!
-
⬛ SEMI-FINAL RESULTS ⬛
Altyr's song has grown on me so glad to see that one through. Congrats to Bronzil on qualifying on your first attempt ^_^
-
Lotunia ~National Thread~
Switzerland showing some good taste :o (we qualified yay)
-
⬛ SEMI-FINAL RESULTS ⬛
Wait NO that was my 12-pointer (;_;)
-
⬛ SEMI-FINAL RESULTS ⬛
Yesss thank you! (Now, please let Bøtanikkä qualify)
-
⬛ SEMI-FINALS ⬛
Voted, this was a really good semifinal ^_^
-
Lotunia ~National Thread~
Ohh I didn't know that. I guess in a way we switched entries :lol:
-
Lotunia ~National Thread~
BJSC 151: Annalisa - Bellissima Quella volta ti aspettavo in Saint Laurent qz88Dx-_lA4 Never got around to sending this last year, even tho it was one of my favorite songs opps Hope you enjoy! Thank you uhsting ^_^ Unfortunately I won't be able to send this song to the main contest - I would however not be surprised if someone sent Chisu with another song to contest one of these days :P
-
𝔛 Bøtanikkä 𝔛 Come Into My Life for BJSC188 𝔛
Very happy (and surprised) to see the theme song to The White Lotus here :o I was actually kinda considering sending the extended version to the next contest :lol: no hard feelings tho - and good luck!
-
⬛ CONFIRMATIONS ⬛
Confirmed! Going for italian pop this time
-
Lotunia ~National Thread~
Worldvision VII: Chisu - Mysteeri A day goes by, a night goes by A year goes by but still my heart beats for you I guess I can never forget you The streets are full of people, mysteries But they never make me linger Like you always do y8MoSTkH5dA For this edition of Worldvision we got the choice between Türkiye and Helsinki. At first I intended to send folk band representing Türkiye. However, I discovered that they were only based there and that almost none of the members were actually turkish. Which led me to Helsinki. Chisu and the song "Mysteeri" was a song I had down for bjsc 151, so sending this song here would free up a spot for the upcoming year. Winning came as a little surprise - I finally now have one of each the medal postions ^_^ Well at least in the spin-off forum. Again, thank you so much for the points! Received points from: 12p | Sovarasma 10p | Flynnonda and Pestolia 08p | Altyr Muunilinst, Cor Lupus, République d'Áskorza and Séyetana 07p | Danæviia, Jadakissnia and Land of DW 06p | 05p | 04p | 03p | 02p | Beaverdonia, Persephonia, Rolloland and Terra Avium 01p |
-
🌎Worldvision VII🌎: 🚨Results🚨
First of all, thank you for hosting uhsting (and ty for the 12 points x)! Has been very fun to take part this time, even tho the numbers of participants are a little lower than usual. With that being said, I'm very happy to see Suriname, Cabo Verde, Farao Islands and Kyrgyzstan in the top 10. Finally, thank you all for the points and the win ^_^ Worldvision itself is by far my favorite of the spin-offs here, so i'm happy to have actually won an edition. A little confession, I was actually going to send a folk band representing Türkiye. However, I discovered that they were only based there and that almost none of the members were actually turkish - probably would not have done as well as "Mysteeri" ended up doing :lol: . Anyway, I wish you all a happy holiday season!
-
🦆🔬🍆🦠 I'M REVEALING ��🔬🍆🦠
Voted!
-
🌎Worldvision VII🌎: ✏️Assignment & Confirmation✏️
Hyped for this! Palawan looks lovely, so I would like to pick that one please ^_^
-
Lotunia ~National Thread~
Opps, I somehow completely overlooked that when I checked the song thread. TY for letting me know tho!
-
Lotunia ~National Thread~
Halloween IV: Faun - Hekate And now you are my anchor In the rapture of this day And your name will be my prayer: Hekate, Hekate, Hekate! You bestow upon me the dreams And now I dream of thee Hekate, approach, I beseech thee D3LiqMir5Ao Result: 11/29 (61 points) ~~~ BJSC 150: Yoko Kanno ft. Arnór Dan - Von Where things grow, there is hope All that heals holds hope Out of bonds of ice, she appears from Out of a frosty sky, she slowly moves forward When all seems still, all is calm All is silent, hope ignites While everything seeks forward, flows forward Comes into being, then there is hope BSA60FS4cBc "I asked Nine what he was always listening to. And he said it was music from a cold land... From Iceland. And then... He said that in Icelandic, V-O-N means... 'hope.'" - Lisa Mishima Went for an japanese-icelandic collaboration this time. This song is taken from Zankyō no Terror which is an anime that Yoko Kanno and Arnór Dan made the soundtrack for. The song is taken from scene. The artist themselves have appeared in BJSC in the past. Yoko Kanno represented Deandria in the first Movies spin-off, and Arnór Dan represented Jadakissnia together with Hugar in BJSC 95. Edit: Arnór Dan also represented Caerfyrddia together with Ólafur Arnalds on the song "So Close" in BJSC 54.
-
🦆🔬🍆🦠 Not A Song List 🦆🔬🍆🦠
Voted ^_^
-
PFSC XII
... I keep forgetting there are song contests outside of bjsc :blush: Anyway, I have confirmed an entry now!