Everything posted by NocheLuna
-
bjsc 117 / semi-finals / results
Thank you guys, very happy to be in the final again!
-
bjsc 117 / semi-finals / results
That Séyetana entry :wub: , one of the best from semi one!
-
bjsc 117 / odds / predix
SF1 1 // Bøtanikkä // Tamia - Stranger In My House (Thunderpuss Radio Mix) 2 // East Rukahavian // Chisu - Ikävä 3 // Singerpurear // Lene Lovich - Bird Song 4 // Hendinia // Cosmo's Midnight - Have It All (feat. Age.Sex.Location) 5 // FARC // Winona Oak - Break My Broken Heart 6 // Suedeonia // The Lovely Eggs - Wiggy Giggy 7 // Unovia // Luna - Asia 8 // Tinnmark // Matilda - Her Too 9 // Buzzjack Mountain // Brioni Faith - Skyscrapers (Industrial Mix) (feat. Mr X) 10 // Cadelicia // GRACEY - If You Loved Me (Georgia Remix) 11 // Fljótavík // Van She - Strangers (Van She Tech Rework) 12 // Séyetana // 8kids - Dein Zuhause 13 // Taahino // State Champs - Criminal 14 // Arcodesia // Tall Ships - Meditations On Loss 15 // République d'Áskorza // OK KID - Lügenhits 16 // Trifoski // Dutch Uncles - Oh Yeah 17 // Greenfroze // PJ Brennan - 40 Days 18 // Land of DW // Eluveitie - Ambiramus 19 // Hushkanukia // TRXD - Someone Else 20 // Cor Lupus // Jealous Friend, Alex Parker & Olivia Addams - In My Mind 21 // Persephonia // Sampa The Great - Final Form 22 // Rolloland // Mass Gothic - Every Night You've Got To Save Me 23 // Harmonica // Black Atlass - If They Only Knew 24 // Beaverdonia // Manuel Carrasco - Qué Bonito Es Querer 25 // Holland-Oats // Kita Alexander - Between You & I 26 // Lotunia // Yoko Shimomura - The Other Promise 27 // Niceland // The Makemakes - The Beach 28 // Cowtermont // Dennis Cruz - El Sueño (feat. Martina Camargo) 29 // Scherzland // Molly Hammar - Show Me (feat. Kim Cesarion) idk if i'm feeling a bit too optimistic about some of my favorites
-
bjsc 117 / semi-finals / capsule edition
Voted, glad to see some people like my Kingdom Hearts track, means a lot to me ^_^
-
Lotunia ~National Thread~
BJSC 117: Yoko Shimomura - The Other Promise "Sora... You're lucky. Looks like my summer vacation is... over" 73ZjSYHRdkA Honestly, this is my favorite out of all the songs that I have sent this year. So emotional. I hope some of you enjoy this!
-
BJSC CXVII / Confirmations
Confirmed!
-
Lotunia ~National Thread~
117 I guess summer is over
-
Lotunia ~National Thread~
Your Best Of: Ágy - Arvedávgi Her color is dark grey "This is who I am", she says "I've had it all, Built up a wall - for protection. Colors are hard to find I've almost given up This is my one last call to the sky" BDICRc8Etzs Result: 15/39 (119 points) ~*******~ Pride II: Aquilo - Calling Me A sudden thought of disbelief Clouds my every conscience But how do we seek refuge here? I panic a bit to find out that This is all I've got I panic a bit to find out that This is all I need fMmWksDGLFg Result: 20/29 (38 points) ~*******~ BJSC 116: Hishigdalai - Ghost zR4pjJedeEc Trying to catch up ~ This time we are sending the young artist Hishigdalai from Mongolia with the song "Ghost".
-
🌍💜 Worldvision IV
1. Trifoski 2. 3. Cor Lupus 4. Jadakissnia 5. 6. 7. Unovia 8. Cadelicia 9. 10. Lotunia 11. 12. Pupok 13. 14. République d'Áskorza 15. Danæviia 16. Arcodesia 17. Aeroche 18. 19. Fljótavík 20. 21. Taahino 22. Flynnonda 23. Bøtanikkä 24. Land of DW 25. Skall 26. elëdan 27. Hushkanukia 28. 29. 30. 31. Rolloland 32. 33. Cowtermont 34. 35. Séyetana 36. 37. Deandria 38. 39. 40. 41. 42. Persephonia 43. 44. 45. 46. Niceland 47. Quintessa 48. 49. 50. Yehesi
-
BJSC 116 / CONFIRMATIONS
Thought I already had entered 😅 confirmed a song now 🇲🇳
-
❌🦆⛔ SOD OFF ⛔🦆❌ [BJSC 115 Final]
Voted, very happy with my top 3 ^_^
-
Lotunia ~National Thread~
BJSC 115: Emma Blackery - Third Eye Can't believe that I was so blind I won't have you messing with my mind 'Cause I'm looking at you with my third eye, my third eye And you think that you're invincible But you're not the one who's in control 'Cause you don't know what the future holds You'll be out in the cold And so you twist, insist, and turn it around And this is it, you're like a machine always on and on, repeating So what do you want from me? And tell me how can you break my trust if you never had it? But you'll do what you must, becomin' a habit And on and on repeating So what do you want from me, what do you want from me? a4qE25LgkOw I didn't get vetoed this time (yay) This is a bop From her album Villains Couldn't chose between this and So, random.org made that choice for me (yay) I'm tired.
-
❌🦆⛔ WHO CARES ⛔🦆❌ [BJSC 115 SF1]
Voted ^_^
-
BJSC x Your Best Of...
15th :wub: I will take that, far higher than I imagined I would place!
-
BJSC x Your Best Of...
Top 20 again,? feels like a long time since that has happened lol, thanks guys!
-
AF Idol: Round 8
Rita Ora - Anywhere Lady Gaga - Alejandro Dua Lipa - New Rules Zara Larsson - Symphony Katy Perry - Firework
-
BJSC CANCELLED 🦆🦆⛔⛔👋👋 [BJSC 115 Confirmations]
Confirmed 🦆
-
BJSC 114 SEMI FINAL RESULTS
04p | Deandria: Mina Harker - Schwarze Witwe 05p | ultraME!land: unperfect - Looking For A Hug Only lost two, not nearly as bad as I expected tbh ^_^
-
BJSC 114 SEMI FINAL RESULTS
Also, very happy to see Kluminican Republic and Bhangra through to the final ^_^
-
BJSC 114 SEMI FINAL RESULTS
http://38.media.tumblr.com/6040b2578215c38db0a4f2075dab6729/tumblr_n5y7yzeF5u1rdhti1o1_400.gif ! Not me finally getting a fourth qualifier in a row :wub: Muchisimas gracias!
-
Diva - Toy: The Winners Rate
08 | 1998 | Israel | Dana International - Diva 03 | 1999 | Sweden | Charlotte Nilsson - Take Me To Your Heaven 06 | 2000 | Denmark | The Olsen Brothers - Fly On The Wings Of Love 03 | 2001 | Estonia | Tanel Padar, Dave Benton & 2XL - Everybody 04 | 2002 | Latvia | Marie N - I Wanna 05 | 2003 | Turkey | Sertab Erener - Everyway That I Can 09 | 2004 | Ukraine | Ruslana - Wild Dances 08 | 2005 | Greece | Helena Paparizou - My Number One 07 | 2006 | Finland | Lordi - Hard Rock Hallelujah 10 | 2007 | Serbia | Marija Šerifović - Molitva 03 | 2008 | Russia | Dima Bilan - Believe 08 | 2009 | Norway | Alexander Rybak - Fairytale 10 | 2010 | Germany | Lena - Satellite 06 | 2011 | Azerbaijan | Ell & Nikki - Running Scared 09 | 2012 | Sweden | Loreen - Euphoria 10 | 2013 | Denmark | Emmelie De Forest - Only Teardrops 05 | 2014 | Austria | Conchita Wurst - Rise Like A Phoenix 03 | 2015 | Sweden | Måns Zelmerlöw - Heroes 11 | 2016 | Ukraine | Jamala - 1944 06 | 2017 | Portugal | Salvador Sobral - Amar Pelos Dois 07 | 2018 | Israel | Netta - Toy
-
Lotunia ~National Thread~
Veto: Sunmi - Noir I feel so high Everything goes blurry one two three Now I’m blind I don’t know why I know what it is even if I don’t see it bad ending We are in noir There’s nothing more with you We are in noir Now let go of me CNeNwplE_aw BJSC 114: Merk & Kremont - Sad Story (Out Of Luck) And now he's locked away 21 years of age How many lives will go to waste? As far as graves Until I see some f***ing change Oh, and I don't even know how We continue to Fight one another now... Now he don't talk too much, talk too much He's probably given up, given up I think he's had enough, had enough Cause he ran out of luck, out of luck 8GotXeCwUnc … And we got vetoed for the second time in a row :lol: Anyway our entry for this edition, replacing Sunmi, is the Italian DJ and producer duo Merk & Kremont and a vocalist named Ady Suleiman.
-
BJSC 114 SEMI FINALS
Ha. I knew I had forgotten something. Gonna try to get some votes together before the deadline.
-
Eurovision 2019 · Sweepstake
38 please ^_^
-
BJSC 114 CONFIRMATIONS
Reconfirmed ^_^