Jump to content

NocheLuna

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NocheLuna

  1. eek i feel like I am losing quite a few of those I pointed :/
  2. I only qualified on my first try since someone forgot to vote I believe? So I guess you can say that Rolloland is the last one to qualify on their first try :lol:
  3. Yes Sunmi :wub:
  4. Semi 2 1. Ambienta // Actress - X22RME 2. Cor Lupus // Daniella Mason - Cruel Summer 3. Hushkanukia // Hanna Ferm -Never Mine 4. East Rukahavian // Ozuna ft Arthur Hanlon - Aura 5. Aeroche // Motez - The Future (feat. Antony & Cleopatra) [KC Lights Remix] 6. Jadakissnia // Somnium - Sinking 7. Tartford // Mylo - Need You Tonite 8. South Danaelanda // BUNT. (feat. Leah Haywood) - On My Way 9. Thelonia // Raito -One Step Beyond 10. Rolloland // The Art Of Noise -Close Up 11. Bhangra // Leony - Boots 12. Utopia // Metric -Dressed to Suppress 13. Niceland // Creye -Christina 14. Aelandor // Relient K -PTL 15. Pupok // Sophie Hunger - She Makes President 16. The Actual Republic of Bellamia // Ruel - Younger 17. Kluminican Republic // Cosmo Sheldrake - Wriggle 18. Mulgracia// Plumb -Beautifully Broken 19. Hendinia // LVNDSCAPE (feat. Alida) - Riot (Lo Lo Loco) 20. Enty // Kendji Girac - Ma bien aimée 21. Flynnonda // half•alive - still feel. 22. Espen // Anastasija Savršen par 23. Harmonica // for KING & COUNTRY - joy. 24. Florina // Ivy Adara - Rebels 25. Taahino // mewithoutYou // Julia (or, 'Holy to the LORD' on the Bells of Horses) 26. D'yermak'er // Jasmine Sandlas Sip Sip (feat. Intense) 27. Suedonia // She Drew The Gun - Sweet Harmony 28. St Burbia // Alice Chater - Heartbreak Hotel 29. Lotunia // WIDY - Yahabibi I'm not really sure tho~
  5. Voted! Love my top 3 :wub:
  6. BJSC 108: Widy - Yahabibi انت على بالي ياحبيبي لا لا تنساني لا لا لا Contigo me quiero perder, Dime cómo hago para hacerte entender No sé lo que tengo Si me llamas vengo dVU_IeeZ6XA Arabic + English + Spanish = Yahabibi Not much is known about Widy. The only thing I have managed to find out is that her real name is Wedad Cura, and that she is half Colombian and half Lebanese~
  7. :hi: This hype tho :wub: don't think I have received any since i entered FAUN ~
  8. NocheLuna posted a post in a topic in BJSC Spin Off
    Lizzo??? okay. don't know how to feel about that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  9. 35 please ^_^
  10. Sounds like fun, I would like to give this a try ^_^
  11. Adrijana - "Amare" Amanda Fondell - "Dumb" Bella & Filippa - "Crucified" Dinah Nah - "Make Me (La La La)" Ellen Benediktson - "Insomnia" Ellen Benediktson - "Songbird" Hanna Lindblad - "Manipulated" Helena Paparizou - "Survivor" Ida Redig - "Allting som vi sa" Isa - "I Will Wait" J.E.M "Love Trigger" Janet Leon - "Hollow" Jessica Andersson - "Party Voice" Lisa Ajax - "My Heart Wants Me Dead" Lisa Miskovsky - "Why Start a Fire?" Loreen - "My Heart Is Refusing Me" Loreen - "Statements" Louise Hoffsten - "Only the Dead Fish Follow the Stream" Margaret - "In My Cabana" Mariette - "A Million Years" Mariette - "Don’t Stop Believing" Molly Pettersson Hammar - "I'll Be Fine" Molly Sandén - "Why am I Crying" Renaida - "All the Feels" Roger Pontare - "Himmel och hav" Sara Lumholdt - "Enemy" Sonja Aldén - "I din himmel" Timoteij - "Kom" Timoteij - "Stormande hav"
  12. Unovia to win tbh
  13. Re-Invention II: BTS - Fake Love (Rocking Vibe Mix) For you, I could pretend like I was happy when I was sad For you, I could pretend like I was strong when I was hurt I wish love was perfect as love itself I wish all my weaknesses could be hidden I grew a flower that can’t be bloomed in a dream that can’t come true D_6QmL6rExk I'm still kinda shocked by the result tbh :mellow:
  14. http://38.media.tumblr.com/6040b2578215c38db0a4f2075dab6729/tumblr_n5y7yzeF5u1rdhti1o1_400.gif Finally some points and 18 points at that :o , thank you Cody ^_^!!
  15. Well. I expected it, its not last place again so I will count this as a success ~ yay at finally breaking my Q/DNQ pattern tho :lol: 01p | Mulgracia: HOLLAND - I'm Not Afraid 02p | 03p | Buzzjack Mountain: Mellina - Pacatuiesc cu tine 04p | Patvia: Benny Dayal & Neeti Mohan - Bang Bang 05p | Quintessa: Mimoza - Big Girls Cry 06p | Dobago: Sabyan (feat. Annisa & El-Alice) - Ya Jamalu 07p | 08p | East Rukahavian: Amigo Raros ft Delfina Campos - A Punto 10p | 12p |
  16. Noo TEN didn't deserve last place :/
  17. BJSC 107: Dan Balan ft. Matteo - Allegro Ventigo Ali sento, ma n'usted Cal in amar, ir canto meu Sera fina bella che canto meu Ci vorra alto tu ribel Dei karamel in nos museo sXu9QLRb_sI The song is sung in a mix of some romance languages with a few words which actually make no sense at all~ Anyway, Dan Balan is a Moldovan singer and is most known as one of the singers behind O-Zone's song .
  18. bjsc 106 | 08 | 00 | 12 | Lotunia // Magaly Solier - Porque Me Miras Así (Woots | Mehs | Audience) bjsc 107 | 00 | 00 | 08 | Lotunia // Dan Balan - Allegro Ventigo (Woots | Mehs | Audience) … I don't know how to feel about this ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  19. NocheLuna posted a post in a topic in BJSC Spin Off
    Voted!
  20. Confirmed ^_^
  21. #NotIz Thanks for the 6 points HarryEzra and Bré for the 5 points ^_^
  22. I'm excited to see who has won, also i'm pretty sure i'm last :lol:
  23. (I'm just happy I was not 20th again tbh)