Jump to content

NocheLuna

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NocheLuna

  1. ^ yay, i'm glad you like the song! I was not entirely sure if this was going to appeal to anyone at all ~ As for Perú and Norway, that is somewhat a long story and not really all that interesting :P To make it short: I'm adopted. As for qualifying… not really expecting to qualify, but it would be a nice surprise I guess? I just don't want to end 20th one more time :lol:
  2. Voted ^_^
  3. BJSC 106: Magaly Solier - ¿Porque Me Miras Así? Cuando te canto yo así, mírame, mírate cómo estás Perdido en el horizonte, perdido con tu mirar 8-XrNjka-wc This month Lotunia is being represented by an artist from my birth country Perú ^_^. The song "¿Porque Me Miras Así?" is sung partially in Spanish and Quechua by Magaly Solier. The song is the first song that I have sent that is in Spanish, something that surprised me a bit~
  4. Entered ^_^
  5. Pride | Result This is how it ends, never meant to hurt you I'm a pretty mess and I don't deserve you I ran out of time and second chances Sorry couldn't build your white picket fences 'Cause every time I see you, it's like all I am is see-through We were everything I know it, don't wanna miss it, record it I adore you , I adore you The falling out was easy, but I hate that you don't need me And it gets so hard to speak, every time you get to me 'Cause I adore you, I adore you Adore Delano - I Adore U wmV62-f-xnU Received points from: 18 | Unovia 15 | Pupok and Taahino 13 | Ojnoj and Singerpurear 12 | 11 | Aesthetica 10 | Cadelicia 09 | 08 | Tartford 07 | 06 | 05 | 04 | 03 | Flynnonda, Jupiterdonia, Persephonia and St. Burbia 02 | 01 | FARC Result: 21/46 (116 points) http://24.media.tumblr.com/ef952a97edec378ad9c66d80b063644b/tumblr_n3naozo7W71qzqtn5o1_500.gif
  6. NocheLuna posted a post in a topic in BuzzJack Song Contest
    Voted!
  7. aww, glad you both liked the song! ~ For the second time in a row Lotunia did not qualify for the final. Which is fine, since this means that I can send something that I have been dying to send forever. Prepere yourselves for a song partially in Quechua and partially in Spanish ^_^ (Yeah, I'm going to keep the q-q-q-dnq-dnq-dnq-q-q-q-dnq-dnq-dnq pattern With my next song :whistle: )
  8. Yay a 12 pointer and a 8 pointer, thanks Jade and King Rollo + the few other people that voted for Lotunia ^_^
  9. 20th again~ ~ THAT'S IT :angry: I'm sending a Spanish telenovela song from my homecountry next contest :P But really tho, happy to get so high in a very odd semifinal, so thanks for the points. This also means I can continue my q-q-qdnq-dnq-dnq... thing
  10. nnn... yay for getting a seat temporarily. No at Aesthetica missing out, lovely song that received points from me.
  11. haaa... I'm nervous
  12. BJSC 105: Sofia Jannok - Snölejoninna för att vi är för små för att finnas för att det som rör få inte kan hinnas Kan du förstå, en vill inte försvinna när en levt så länge vidder kan minnas Jag vill vara fri, mer än inuti Är det nåt jag gör är det att höra hit Urfolkskvinna, snölejoninna, jag är regnbågen på din näthinna UGc7c8U2aps I barely managed to enter on time, only to forget I actually entered and ended up voting late again :blush: . Anyway, it has been a year since I debuted with song, so I felt that it was time to send something that had a small connection to that song. "Snölejoninna" by Sofia Jannok is the second song that I have sent that is in Swedish this year, and the first song since that is partly in Sámi. Not really expecting to qualify, but hopefully some people found this song enjoyable ^_^
  13. Thanks for the reminder! I completely forgot I entered this month :blush: . Gonna start listening now, so my votes should be in later tonight ^_^
  14. Confirmed. I really should not compete this month, but I really did not want to miss out either tbh. Probably gonna vote late, so sorry in advance!
  15. 90s vs. 00s | Result Received points from: 18p | Terra Avium 15p | Deandria, Fljótavík, Flynnonda, Persephonia and Séyetana 13p | Jadakissnia and Jupiterdonia 12p | 11p | Suededonia 10p | 09p | Mosquetania 08p | 07p | Espen 06p | Cowtermont 05p | Rolloland 04p | 03p | Aesthetica 02p | Dobago 01p | Hushkanukia Result: 9/38 (163 points) So, this was a pleasant surprise. I never thought Secret Garden would be the act that would get me a respectable placing in a Spin-Off, if anything I thought it would go the same way as in the Japan vs. South Korea Spin-Off. Anyway, thanks to everyone that that voted for "Windancer" ^_^ , especially Terra Avium for giving us our second 18-pointer ever in a Spin-Off!
  16. 43 please ^_^
  17. Figured I could do this since I've entered ten times in the main contest ^_^ Main contest: BJSC 95: Ágy - Arvedávgi | Sami BJSC 96: Lola Marsh - Wishing Girl | Israeli BJSC 97 Gery-Nikol - I'm The Queen | Bulgarian BJSC 98: Crywolf - Hunger In Your Haunt | American BJSC 99: Loboda - Tvoi Glaza | Ukrainian BJSC 100: Eva Weel Skram - Berre La Meg Vær (Live fra Lille Sal) | Norwegian BJSC 101: Hoàng Thùy Linh - Bánh Trôi Nước | Vietnamese BJSC 102: Petra Marklund - Händerna Mot Himlen | Swedish BJSC 103: FAUN - Federkleid | German BJSC 104: TAEMIN - MOVE | South Korean Spin-Offs 80s Edition: Radka Toneff - Moon's a Harsh Mistress | Norwegian Japan vs. South Korea: Takanashi Yasuharu – Despair | Japanese Schlagerfest: Ina Wroldsen, Broiler - Lay It On Me | Norwegian BJFest V: Lizzo - Good As Hell | American Andre Chansen: Linnea Dale - A Room In a City | Norwegian Worldvision III: Kerli - Feral Hearts | Estonian 90s vs. 00s: Secret Garden - Windancer | Irish & Norwegian
  18. one twelve pointer and two tens :o Thanks a lot Altyr, Desbuanda and Daehun :heart:
  19. Oh I'm not leaving because I dnq'ed, I mean, if that was the case I would never have participated in the main contest after landing in the bottom 3 in the 80s and Japan vs. South Korea spin-offs + ending dead last with Crywolf and bottom three in bjsc100 :lol: The thing is. School work and other things are a kinda taking up more time (last year at the upper secondary school + everything that has to do with being "russ"), and that's how it has been the two last months~ So me dnq'ing means that I can finally at least consider taking a break without breaking any sort of streak. I HOPE I can take part next month, but as its stands now I probably won't take part next month :( Anyway, huge thanks to everyone that voted for TAEMIN and "MOVE"
  20. Ah. I did better than I expected and its... convenient tbh. I guess this gives me an excuse to not take part next month too~
  21. Yay Desbuanda :wub:
  22. Ah, I already lost one of those I pointed :/ Surprised I'm not out yet, but yay at reaching my goal I guess.
  23. Voted ^_^
  24. 90s vs. 00s: Secret Garden - Windancer For the 90s vs. 00s Lotunia is going to be representing the 90s with the Norwegian/Irish duo Secret Garden. The song that I have chosen is called "Windancer" and it is a song with a Celtic sound~ Secret Garden are probably best known in Norway for representing Norway in Eurovision in 1995, and winning with the eternally beautiful " ". The song "Windancer" is to me very soothing and I hope that at least some people will appreciate the (re)discovery. Ec_o6jmGKBc ~~ BJSC 104: TAEMIN - MOVE So, this is our first male act since Crywolf~ It is also our first Korean act, and I do have plans to send a few more Korean acts before this year ends... Anyway, TAEMIN has been a potential entrant since BJSC 100. The only reason why I did not send him that time was that I realized that since it was a special occasion it would be more fitting to send someone from my own country. Which lead me to entering Eva Weel Skram. Result wise it did not end well, so this time around my goal is to avenge poor Eva by getting a better position~ rcEyUNeZqmY Live version jChftFiUnf8