Jump to content

jord

Artist Mod

Everything posted by jord

  1. jord posted a post in a topic in Television
    Darling we all shut our mouths when you did your nominations! ☠️🤣 Rob turning into an icon!
  2. jord posted a post in a topic in Television
    The same Pauline who gaslight Rochelle a few weeks ago?! And has lied upon lied. As entertaining as she’s been a housemate! I think there’s clearly different rules for different people here and different favourites which is fine!
  3. jord posted a post in a topic in Television
    I honestly don’t understand how this forum villainises her when she’s constantly been antagonised, spoken badly about, had stuff done to her, had insults thrown at her. She reacts to things being done to her but she’s still not caused one row herself. I’m probably alone on here but I just know most of the public will see what she’s went through.
  4. jord posted a post in a topic in Television
    I’m watching on plus one tonight as I had Bake off on but Rochelle is safe?!?!?! 😍
  5. jord posted a post in a topic in Television
    When you think about it the other ITV series have felt like a whole other show by comparison. Even the less eventful episodes of this series would’ve been like the main saga of any of the other three series. I’m not saying it’s always been nice viewing etc BUT this essentially is raw, unfiltered and chaotic Big Brother. I think the casting this time around really worked in terms of differing views, backgrounds etc and obviously having a higher average age too.
  6. jord posted a post in a topic in Television
    Rochelle based off that clip there still in no way whatsoever appears to be in the wrong. I don’t know how or what Pauline said or how what she heard was relayed but it looks like Rochelle was well intentioned (I’m sure she’ll be villainised on here whatever she does though!!)
  7. jord posted a post in a topic in Television
    Pauline could realistically stay if Omar is up! (That’s assuming she’s actually up she did avoid it last week).
  8. jord posted a post in a topic in Television
    The kind and thoughtful Rochelle defending Catrin tonight and making sure she’s ok off that preview!
  9. jord posted a post in a topic in Television
    Omar is probably the person who she stands a chance of staying against but against the others she’s possibly done?! Although it depends on how many are up for this eviction (and who comes across worst in the row).
  10. jord posted a post in a topic in Television
  11. jord posted a post in a topic in Television
    Extended show Tonight and a big fight between Catrin, Pauline And Rochelle which results in Pauline being moved out of the bedroom!!
  12. jord posted a post in a topic in Television
    Rob and Harry are definitely the ones to bet on I think!
  13. jord posted a post in a topic in Television
    Face to Face nominations might ensure Rochelle’s safety?! I think a few of those who nominated her behind her back won’t do so to her face. And then the likes of Omar / Rhianna / Lynx are probably going for Rob and Yasmin.
  14. jord posted a post in a topic in Television
    Rochelle’s never done anything like this yet. I don’t think any HM since Helen has been quite to that level! (Pretty uncomfortable viewing but for anyone who wants a reminder).
  15. jord posted a post in a topic in Television
    Helen was much more vocal and aggressive to peoples faces I’d say. And Helen was lowkey or high key the instigator of the arguments and drama of that house too. Rochelle reacts (and overreacts to things being done to her or insults said to her) I think that’s the difference.
  16. jord posted a post in a topic in Television
    With those odds I’m tempted to bet on Rob or Harry. I think they’re giving most likely to win to me (I could be way off but they’re getting the best edits from the day ones). Frankie I cynically still suspect will come out in the last week if he’s still there!
  17. jord posted a post in a topic in Television
    What did Lynx and Rhianna do that episode?!
  18. jord posted a post in a topic in Television
    This weeks nominations and eviction is so up in the air after that episode! Twinks is gonna be one of the most marmite housemates of the ITV era possibly! I’m glad she entered now as I think on day one she’d have perhaps been the first evictee. Outside this site almost all the posts about her are negative though 🫠🤣
  19. jord posted a post in a topic in Television
    I genuinely mean where did the comments come from cos she’s not discussed gender once 😅
  20. jord posted a post in a topic in Television
    Twinks will be one of those who’s loved on the forums but might go at the first opportunity. I can see causal viewers and Facebook wanting them gone ☠️
  21. jord posted a post in a topic in Television
    What is this Rochelle TERF talk what did I miss here?!
  22. jord posted a post in a topic in Television
    Pauline taking Johannes exit worse than i thought but I hope they realise that people are trying to include them?! I do feel like they were almost certain Rochelle was going but now she’s stayed (and the tennis balls what pointed out the lies) she’s thinking her own game is fumbled. Almost everyone getting a bad edit tonight though except Harry who’s now suddenly getting shown a lot more and always in a good light? I can see him becoming the new favourite to win if it carries on.
  23. jord posted a post in a topic in Television
    My genuine thoughts hahaha!! They’re just the opposite of this site it seems 😆. I don’t know what show you people have been watching!
  24. jord posted a post in a topic in Television
    Omar feels like the type of housemate who the everyday type watchers of the show would actually like. “Have you ever flown on a broomstick ☠️🤣” he’s clearly joking. There’s definitely tension with him and Yasmin and I feel like the edit hasn’t shown certain rows / context to that but the other day when he wasn’t happy about feet on the table where people eat I kinda seen his point?!
  25. jord posted a post in a topic in Television
    Omar is lowkey hilarious and actually speaks sense? Maybe this is why he’s amongst the favourites he’s real.