Everything posted by jord
-
Confessions II - First Week Sales
I think there’s genuine hype this time around definitely more so than what there was for Madame X and then there’s the fact the album itself will be much more “pop” and the type of pop music people like from Madonna too! Mix that with possible decent streams (especially for an artist from Madonna’s era) and the different formats I’m gonna say she could push the 40k mark nearing 50k as a possibility but that may be a stretch. I hope it gives her another #1 album but I’m not gonna get too excited! But would be amazing if she finally got another album to top the charts and this feels like it could be that album!
-
Madonna & Graham Norton • special episode coming on BBC1
Reminder that Madonna and Graham Nortons TV special airs tonight on BBC ONE (10:40 pm) in the UK. Unsure if other countries are airing this on tv but I think fans may rip it onto YouTube at some point.
-
Shania Twain - Little Miss Twain
If This also goes to streaming it might keep it on the charts for a few weeks! Good move but may ask help the physical sales too!
-
eternal sunshine • 7th Album
Deserved!! ❣️
-
Die With A Smile (with Bruno Mars) ● 1st single
Still racking up the weeks! Only Shallow has more weeks top 100 in terms of Gaga tracks!
-
Ella Langley - Choosin' Texas
Finally becomes a UK Top Ten hit this week!! #9. Would love it to go even higher but happy it’s at least had one week top ten!
-
Watch It Burn
I preferred Bandaids to this but her voice is just not very good to listen too and that’s where I struggle on this song it sounds like she’s struggling to hit the notes (what aren’t that hard to hit in the first place).
-
Die With A Smile (with Bruno Mars) ● 1st single
Yesss get that top 40 week and avoid ACR until Bruno comes to the UK!! Die With A Smile was so unusual on his tour hearing it sung without Gaga at all (but was still such a moment)
-
'Kylie' (Netflix Documentary Series) [20th May 2026]
Seen the first two episodes last night (at last!!!) Preparing to see the last one tonight but really loved seeing this. She comes across so lovely but especially loved seeing the 94-97 era covered and a little behind the scenes nods of those. Was surprised at how “off” Jason came across in it! Didn’t see much comments re him at that time So it threw me seeing him come off as a bit catty about how successful she was doing!
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Myles albums pretty solid so id be here for him getting a week at #1 but I think #2 is pretty good going and I think / hope it won’t completely drop off the chart. I wonder if he’ll do a socials plug / push tomorrow to push the pure sales.
-
Sam Smith - My Guy
Oh I like this one! I’ve always appreciated Sam’s voice more on tracks of that note where the vocal just shines and this is definitely one track what’s more within that vein! I’ll check the album out as I find that they’re pretty strong when it comes to albums too but definitely off to a good start.
-
Least Fave Lady Gaga Single Round 20 - (Ranking Round)
Oh this is tough! But I’m gonna say this is my rate of these tracks as of this moment in time (tbf some some of these chop and change over time) Bad Romance The Edge of Glory Poker Face Born This Way Alejandro Paparazzi Rain On Me Telephone Just Dance Abracadabra (I actually love this but there’s much much better on MAYHEM!)
-
Bruno Mars - The Romantic
I’ve been bashing this album (again) this last week or so as I went to see his tour in Paris at the weekend and I actually think it’s a genuinely strong album. I hope it rebounds a little when the tour comes to the UK next month. His show was INCREDIBLE for anyone going he’s absolutely brilliant as a performer! Dance With Me I think definitely has potential to do something if it gets a push as similar as it is to Die With A Smile but I do think It’s a good album.
-
petal. • 8th Album
Stan twitter seem convinced there is a collab on there and it’s just hidden as of now! But I also wouldn’t mind another solo release at all ❣️.
-
petal. • 8th Album
Second full solo release after thank u, next!
-
Watch It Burn
She performed the song live at a show and it’s not that great (her voice isn’t all that great on it although it may be better in studio version) but it sounded pretty dated and not too dissimilar from some of her earlier work just watered down.
-
Olivia Rodrigo - you seem pretty sad for a girl so in love
Amazing sales week here for Olivia! She joins a rare group of females who’ve had their first three albums go to #1 here (and an even rarer group where they’ve all debuted there!!)
-
Live from Mexico • Live Album
It’s holding up rather well on streams with the addition of what’s kinda like a Greatest Hits attached to it!
-
Dangerous Woman • 3rd Album
Happy to see it gain another week! ❣️ 116 weeks top 100 now!
-
Kylie ● UK Chart Runs & Sales
A great day today for females who I love getting certifications! This deserves way more but platinum for songs of that chart period is pretty decent going. How many platinum tracks is that now for Kylie?!
-
Ariana Grande - UK Chart Runs, Sales & Discussion
Another GOLD single in the UK! EDIT: just beaten to it! But good to see the eternal sunshine era getting another certification to its name.
-
Myles Smith - My Mess, My Heart, My Life
I actually really liked this as a whole album listen. I’ve always liked Myles though (agree it feels like he’s been around a while and that it’s not his real debut) but as far as debut albums go I think it’s pretty good. Don’t think this forum will be all over it 🤣 but I hope it does well enough for him and that he can get himself a top 5 album I’d say thats hopefully achievable.
-
Madonna ● general discussion
I’ve picked up a copy of this magazine! (It says sold out here but certain shops sell it the “big” Tesco near me sold it! I’ve not done a full read but it’s pretty good if you’re a chart geek like me and a Madonna Stan (there’s probably little in there I don’t already know) but I quite like things like these and thought I’d share 😆. https://www.greatmagazines.co.uk/mojo-the-collectors-series-issue-73 (It’s also available On EBay for slightly more but certain supermarkets ( like bigger stores not the express ones) have had it in when I’ve looked)
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Olivia’s sales are so good! Good to see a female pull in those figures (coming for the non Taylor / Adele female best of the 2020s so far!)
-
Lizzo - BITCH
Did this manage to chart anywhere?! It didn’t chart at all on the Billboard Charts or the UK top 100. Pretty staggering to see a fall that hard!