Jump to content

jord

Artist Mod

Everything posted by jord

  1. jord posted a post in a topic in Television
    The kind, caring and truthful Rochelle Rackham. I’m honestly so 50/50 on how I think Rochelle will do. In a head to head situation we could pile on the other person regardless of who it is but then I also feel she does have a strong evict chance. I half see her having the fate Nikki did and she’ll go if there’s ever a whole house vote to evict (BUT I think in this series if there was a whole house vote they’d do what they did in 10 and change it to save).
  2. jord posted a post in a topic in Television
    I can see Omar being nominated, maybe even Rob?! I don’t see Yasmin going soon I think she’s actually popular with the public and she’s the kind of the housemate who does well personality wise she’s not a wallflower but not necessarily in the drama?! Idk I see Yasmin lasting the majority of the series.
  3. jord posted a post in a topic in Television
    Johanne and Pauline also both insinuated Rochelle lied too (when she heard the term correct?!) Pauline’s lied several times too (I mean the organic thing isn’t even deep it’s just stupid at this point). Obviously I do agree there are people out there who are racist and would have awful views but their behaviour is more what’s causing it all because you don’t see those comments for Lynx or Yasmin?! I honestly wouldn’t have wanted lose any of Johanne or Pauline from the show because they’re incredible housemates but Rochelle was 100% in the right about the situation of them earlier in the week and in the chicken argument too.
  4. jord posted a post in a topic in Television
    The edit being her getting called an old hag, 80 year old, 85 year old, evil, being told she looks like shit. All the insults were Johannes words and Rochelle only retaliated. Even tonight the situation with the bed that was done to her?! She’s had a rough ride for sure and I don’t think any edit can hide this I really don’t. It’s on par with what Kim Woodburn went through how you guys can compare her to Helen Is crazy to me?! 😆
  5. jord posted a post in a topic in Television
    Rochelle MBE staying!! I honestly don’t know how people can’t see that she’s actually antagonised around 90% of the time and she reacts to things being done to her. If I was in her position I’d have reacted much worse if Id survived eviction and my main antagoniser left (and I’ll leave it at this). I don’t see her winning sadly but I do hope she can get as far as possible the best ITV housemate so far.
  6. Greedy wins this round for me with true story and safety net battling for second favourite. I listen to true story more but safety net was a positions album highlight and I am glad I got to hear that one live. I think I missed last round but I’d have chosen supernatural as my favourite there!
  7. This really deserved so much more!
  8. I want Johanne to go and expect she will although I’d be so interested to see the % as I think it’ll be closer than we think?!
  9. Returns to the top 40 at #39 this week in the UK!
  10. jord posted a post in a topic in Television
    Only because of the comment she said to Johanne when nominations were announced that basically implied she’s sure that she was staying. Pauline would be very interesting to see without Johanne in the house as well because it doesn’t look like she has an ally outside of that (not that Rochelle does either but as a viewer it looks like Rochelle’s a bit more interactive with others).
  11. jord posted a post in a topic in Television
    In all seriousness I’m actually shocked the odds look so clear cut. Twitter seems almost 50/50 but I assume Facebook (which I don’t use) is more pro Rochelle?! Rochelle staying would humble Pauline (or shock her) and potentially make Phillip panic too given he nominated her. I feel like if Tiffany is going in too Rochelle is more of a potential conflict for her. It’s a massive loss whoever goes at this stage of the show especially given it’s the house of nothing!!! Let’s just hope the new entrants are female and the remaining women can stay. Although I feel like if Pauline’s up she’s gone straight off.
  12. jord posted a post in a topic in Television
    GODchelle
  13. jord posted a post in a topic in Television
    Tiffany and Rochelle have much more potential for good TV I think than Tiffany and Johanne who I feel would get on?! (Although they’re similar so they could clash). I honestly wish anyone else was up! Pauline did well to escape it and Omar picked up some surprise noms. Here’s hoping the new arrivals are female too (and 40+!)
  14. jord posted a post in a topic in Television
    Save Rochelle folks!! The nations sweetheart needs to stay to humble Pauline especially!
  15. jord posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Just Give Me A Reason felt so robbed of #1 at the time (Wasn’t it PJ and Duncan who prevented the #1?)! But there’s other P!nk songs I’d welcome to the chart first though.
  16. jord posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    Happy for her that she’s managed to get herself another #1 album in the US about time as well!! I mean i dread to think where it’ll be next week (and the sales!!!) but a #1 is a #1 (hopefully the press it get off the back of the #1 helps…) I wish it just about snuck into the UK top 10 last week! I mean this era so far has been I wish she did this I wish she did this (mainly promo opportunities etc) but the album itself I do enjoy and I suppose that is the most important thing.
  17. jord posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    If she re-issues the CD it’ll probably do big numbers but the songs aren’t all that great ☹️ Tinashe At 67!
  18. I’m stunned at John topping but I agree!! The non trained male and Lacey having a massive following (and also being good and to my knowledge I don’t think she’s necessarily dance trained!) I have Tabby to be a potential dark horse or one who I think will be very popular with the public and Will Best! Lawrence Robb I felt come across not the best but just of the announcements I had him down as Lacey’s major competitor!
  19. jord posted a post in a topic in Television
    This almost makes me feel as though we might not be seeing the full picture with him too! We so need feeds!
  20. jord posted a post in a topic in Television
    Context is very different but I’ve both said this saying myself and had it said to me and it’s not had a racial element to it either time. It’s very much a saying of reacting to a situation or saying something without thinking. I honestly don’t think Rochelle said that with a racial intent (she’s careless with her words as we’ve seen…) but yeah I don’t think this was a race thing. I’m intrigued on how others interpreted it though.
  21. jord posted a post in a topic in Television
    I feel like I’m watching a different show regarding Rochelle?! Johanne is always making personal comments about her whether it’s her age or her appearance etc. I know Rochelle can charge into situations and doesn’t always say the right things herself but she’s definitely the nicer person 😆. I do hope there’s a way the females can have some sort of immunity though. Harry was actually picking up some nominations! But the females this year are all the housemates bringing the chaos. Philip being the only male who’s got chaotic energy so far. I still sense Samuel being the winner up to now.
  22. Abracadabra and How Bad Do U Want Me seeing gains on Friday!!!!
  23. jord posted a post in a topic in Little Mix's Little Mix
    I didn’t think it at the time of release but LM5 is their magnum opus album! It’s the one that’s held up the best and although the single choices were pretty off this era the album Itself Is so strong! It’s their most mature, polished album (is it also their most acclaimed). I think this is one of the best albums to come from any all female group!
  24. Niche question here but if this was to go to #1 has any other band had 3 different line ups all get a #1 album. Taller In More Ways was the 2.0 line up when that debuted at #1. Then 3.0 had a #1 album with Change! Also absolutely love that this is a self titled album. I know sometimes it’s a bit lazy but in this instance and given the wait we’ve had and the struggles they had to actually get the name back it’s a major power move. The albums chart is baffling atm as like others have said there’s big names who’ve had big success struggling and acts who are lesser known getting #1 debuts but I think this will attract quite a big following on week one at least!
  25. EDIT: I’ve come back to this as my opinions have changed since I first created the poll. Celine is still my favourite overall but Mariah has overtaken Whitney now in my affections and might have better peak albums for me although Celine is the one I gre ! Of the three Whitney is the one I listen to least and even then I still rate her highly! I also have Celine tickets for next year and will hopefully see Mariah at some point if I can snag Xmas tickets for the UK shows she’s doing. (Xtina still clears all three though xx)