Everything posted by jord
-
SB9 2027 Album UK chart prediction
All depends on the chart week but I think top 5 is possibly achievable here if they did big promo on release week. With variants as pricey as it could be to get different artworks or artworks with each member it would really help them but I think they have enough loyalty, goodwill and hustle to get a #10 album at least?! Oh I really hope we get that album soon!
-
UK Chart Runs & Sales
Much rather Celebration be the one to get this (like this surely is the actual album whats getting most streams) but I’ll take any Madonna album reappearing in the charts!
-
Leigh-Anne - My Ego Told Me To • 1st Album | 20th February 2026
FairPlay to her for getting that #3 debut but more than anything I hope it doesn’t just fall straight out of the top 100 next week! But I suppose if it isn’t going to stick around getting as high a peak as can be achieved is the way forward.
-
Die With A Smile (with Bruno Mars) ● 1st single
Glad it’s still sticking around. Perhaps a small enough boost this week with Bruno’s long waited album dropping (I mean this doesn’t feature but it should boost his discography).
-
Alex Warren - FEVER DREAM
I wouldn’t mind this taking off. I kinda In parts get Rolling In The Deep from this 🫣 Its going to be one of those tracks what gets slated on here but in reality becomes a big hit but a lot of male artist tracks have this fate 😆
-
Lady Gaga - UK Chart Runs & Sales
Deserves more but I’ll take another Platinum smash! It’s held up quite well on streaming and did pretty good on sales too iirc.
-
Dangerous Woman • 3rd Album
As mentioned in the UK sales / chart runs thread. Dangerous Woman the album has been confirmed 2X platinum today!
-
Least Fave Lady Gaga Single Round 1
I’m not liking seeing Hold my Hand targeted by quite a few so soon ☹️
-
Kiss It Better | 2nd single
Here for this?! Any clue on the reasoning? I’ve actually played it a little more than usual this week as Leigh Anne’s got a track what’s exactly like it on her album.
-
Sugababes ● General Discussion
Keisha now has a YouTube video on her channel what details the Masked Singer experience.
-
P!nk
I’m intrigued at who the guests are now! I’m in need of some new music from her now! TRUSTFALL era now being 3 years ago! Love to see what she brings with solo album #10!
-
Leigh-Anne - My Ego Told Me To • 1st Album | 20th February 2026
I actually don’t think #3 is that far out of reach so she could match Jade and Perrie! (I’d love it to not completely drop out the top 100 next week too..) With who’s behind her at the minute I’d probably say Charlis the next person likely to overtake her after Olivia as I imagine she’s streaming the best after Olivia. (Edit: Fleetwood / Weeknd also always stream good too but I think Leigh’s sales should be enough for this week to stay top 5 at least!). Mumford being #1 again the same week a Little Mix related album drops!
-
eternal sunshine tour - your dream setlist
I seen on X that Ticketmaster had supposedly uploaded the setlist but I’m unsure on how accurate this was.
-
Bruno Mars - The Romantic
Album is out on Friday and tracklist is now out! The Romantic tracklist:“Risk It All” “Cha Cha Cha” “I Just Might” “God Was Showing Off” “Why You Wanna Fight?” “On My Soul” “Something Serious” “Nothing Left” “Dance With Me” https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/bruno-mars-the-romantic-tracklist-1236184390/
-
Die With A Smile (with Bruno Mars) ● 1st single
Bruno’s albums out on Friday so this could rise again next week! ❣️
-
Least Fave Lady Gaga Single Round 1
This is actually already tough for me! I’ve went for GUY Til It Happens To You Stupid Love
-
What Gaga tour did you first see Gaga at?
The Monster Ball!! And what a show it was ❣️ The only time I’ve ever seen her in my hometown of Newcastle (she did come here with artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball but I seen that at the O2!
-
Leigh-Anne - My Ego Told Me To • 1st Album | 20th February 2026
Would Olivia still be ahead at this stage too?! I think Leigh could be ahead of Hilary (especially by the proper chart) but Mumford and Elvis being ahead would be quite ironic as they both denied Little Mix #1 albums.
-
Leigh-Anne - My Ego Told Me To • 1st Album | 20th February 2026
The albums nice enough but it’s very Rihanna throughout! It’s essentially a mix of Good Girl Gone Bad and ANTI not a bad thing! Her voice sounded really nice on the ballads and as a whole listen it did actually feel cohesive enough and like a strong package. I think as well you can feel like it’s the music she wanted to do! I don’t know if there’s necessarily a major hit on there (especially if Dead & Gone couldn’t take off). Hoping she gets herself a top 10 debut!
-
Rihanna - ANTI Ten Years Rate
Thank you! There’s No timescale as of yet ❣️
-
'The Fame' ● Album Discussion Thread ● Part 2
UK - #48 this week! (Up from last weeks #54) 385 weeks top 100.
-
Rihanna - ANTI Ten Years Rate
Bumping this - hoping for some more responses.
-
Good Girl Gone Bad: Reloaded // 3rd album re-release
UK #42 this week. So close to the top 40!
-
The Mayhem Ball 2025-2026
Looks like we’re gonna be getting The Fame for the next few shows!! The album what started it all 🥰. I’m so excited to see what she has in store of us and what tracks will be getting performed via the surprise section and for the bow! We also had some new wigs last night!
-
Die With A Smile (with Bruno Mars) ● 1st single
This has just been used on The Masked Singer UK final with Keisha Buchanan (the moth who’s not been unmasked yet but we know it’s her!!!) and Will Young.