Everything posted by jord
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Is Number Ones replacing The Essential as the Michael Jackson hits album to chart or has there been some sort of re-issue? Edit: Just read OCC article and can see it’s Vinyl!
-
Abracadabra ● 3rd single
Hoping this gets to 1B. I think it genuinely could by the end of this year maybe (or early 2027) depending on how it holds after the tour concludes. Hoping for a nice boost following the Grammys performance though!
-
Mayhem ● 7th album
This has boosted to #42 on UK iTunes (I mean I know it’s a dead format but it wasn’t top 100 yesterday pre Grammys?!)) On Apple Music streaming it’s climbed to #50 (was around #83 last night before performance). Gaga seemed like a main event plus winning and a performance I hope it brings the album back to the chart.
-
Gaga PERFORMER & 7x nominee at the Grammys 2026!!
There’s just 5 females with more Grammys than Gaga currently?! And I’m hopeful the gap will close as the years go by 🥰. But, for now she’s 16X GRAMMY AWARD WINNER LADY GAGA!! More awards would’ve been lovely but I’m happy she wasn’t totally snubbed as we often see big female eras of the previous year go completely empty handed as well as one artist sweeping and it didn’t seem like either of those happened last night. I’m so thrilled MAYHEM itself won in the Pop Vocal category as it feels like such a special award at this career point (and to think she’s a still taking home multiple awards in one night at this career stage too ❣️).
-
Mayhem ● 7th album
MAYHEM era is now a 4X GRAMMY winning album! (3 of them being credited to Gaga herself!!). I’d still love more weeks on the UK Top 100 hoping it can sneak in this week with a GRAMMY boost but unsure if it’ll manage it. Hopefully she goes viral over the next few days what may help?!
-
Gaga PERFORMER & 7x nominee at the Grammys 2026!!
Yesss!!! We’re officially Grammy winners tonight now regardless of what happens later on tonight!! As of now 15X GRAMMY AWARD WINNER LADY GAGA
-
Wicked: The Soundtrack
Ariana has just won her third GRAMMY!! Defying Gravity won the award for Pop Duo / Group Performance! It’s Ariana’s second win in this category after Rain on Me!
-
Die With A Smile (with Bruno Mars) ● 1st single
You can vote via what’s app for this to win the BRIT award for International Song. GET VOTING!! We can vote once per day ❣️
-
"ANTI" // 8th Album
We are now officially ten years without a Rihanna album!!! On the plus side. ANTI did 5M on Spotify yesterday it’s highest figures since Super Bowl impact?! Possibly see it returning to the lower end of the 100 this week?
-
Leona Lewis - Echo
This is still my favourite Leona album too! One of my favourite 2009 albums. Syco really did just abandon albums quickly though! Echo had many opportunities and Outta My Head would’ve been a great single choice for her and would’ve smashed in early 2010 although Glassheart the song not being pushed was an even bigger mistake!
-
Favourite Harry lead single
Sign of the times is still my favourite of his in general! ❣️ As It Was would likely be second here and I can see Aperture being between 2-3. Lights Up isn’t a weak track but I think a lot of Fine Line was stronger (but Harry’s House also has stronger than As It Was for me too!) Sign Of The Times is that song though, what a debut!
-
The Traitors UK • Series 4
Justice for king Faraaz ! 😭
-
'The Fame' ● Album Discussion Thread ● Part 2
Amazing to think of the two studio albums to hold 12x platinum across international ladies The Fame is one of them!
-
Bruno Mars - Doo-Wops & Hooligans
His new album / tour announcement and I Just Might really boosting this in the UK! It’s been top 40 the last two weeks in the UK climbing to #27 this week. Didn’t realise this had quite so many weeks on the chart this is it’s 421st week on the top 100!
-
Bruno Mars - 24K Magic
Albums back inside the UK top 75 this week (at #66) highest UK position since 2018!
-
Bruno Mars - I Just Might
Climbs to #5 in UK this week! Wouldn’t be surprised if this was still to peak as well as Bruno is quite the long-runner with his tracks!
-
'The Fame' ● Album Discussion Thread ● Part 2
Wow Is Come on Over the only other studio album? I presume the other album was Madonna’s Immaculate Collection?!
-
eternal sunshine • 7th Album
It’s still top 100 this week at #80 so it’s now matched thank u, next! I actually potentially see this (in terms of the top 100) being her longest runner?! It’s racked up those weeks since the deluxe dropped!
-
Lady Gaga - UK Chart Runs & Sales
Die With A Smile is top 40 again this week (#23) so Gaga has reached the 700 weeks milestone across the top 75 on the singles chart!
-
'The Fame' ● Album Discussion Thread ● Part 2
BRITS have posted this is 12X platinum in the UK!!!
-
Rihanna - ANTI Ten Years Rate
Bumping this as the anniversary is incoming!
-
Rihanna - ANTI Ten Years Rate
Bumping this as the anniversary is incoming!
-
Rihanna's UK certifications (updated version)
Wow! I have to admit I still really don’t enjoy this as a track at all but I’m all for more certs for Ri!
-
Harry Styles - Aperture
I see what you mean here! As a Gaga Stan I probably wouldn’t have delved into jazz music as much as I do now but she brought that kind of music to me and I appreciate it with others now (I mean with her the majority of her jazz music has actually been covers) but similar mindsets!
-
RAYE - THIS MUSIC MAY CONTAIN HOPE.
Dermots had 2. #1 albums here so he does have the fan base (or released on quieter weeks). RAYE will likely get it though I’d say especially with goodwill around her and I think her team will push if sales are close. It could actually be Harry who’s her main competitor depending on how he holds (but this will be his week 4).