Jump to content

jord

Artist Mod
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jord

  1. I like this more now than I did initially but it’s not amongst my favourites from the album!
  2. https://x.com/mayhemballtour/status/2010790720366690396?s=46 Exciting news!! Wonder what’s happening and if anything as of yet unheard will be debuted on the show?! Although a plus is Don’t Call Tonight and Can’t Stop The High will get a live moment attached to them?!
  3. Gaga is the first soloist to get three tracks on 2B streams (from three different decades!!) Smash!!!
  4. hope this can re- enter the top 100 in the UK again this Friday! Eternal smash.
  5. TEN years ago this month Rihanna dropped her most recent studio album to date ANTI. To celebrate this I thought it would be a good idea to do a rate of the whole album! You can rate all tracks from the album including an 11 for your absolute favourite and I’ll allow .5 scores too. If you really hate a track you can give it a -1 but just one -1 score if you do have one. Not sure when I’ll close I’ll leave it up for a weeks yet as I am ahead of the official anniversary. You can also send scores via PM too or by commenting here. If anyone’s so kind to help with results too as I’ve never hosted a rate yet. To remind you all the tracks are Consideration (feat SZA) James Joint Kiss It Better Work (feat. Drake) Desperado Woo Needed Me Yeah, I Said It Same Ol’ Mistakes Never Ending Love On The Brain Higher Close to You Goodnight Gotham Pose Sex With Me
  6. jord posted a post in a topic in Television
    I also hear Mark Owen in conkers too (and the body kinda fits too when you look at the legs it’s someone slim) Arctic Fox is Anton from Strictly too!
  7. jord posted a post in a topic in Television
    Kate Nash for Monkey Business for me too! The voice is very her especially on the second song they did tonight. Brenda Edward’s for toastie too!
  8. UK #60 this week!
  9. UK #50 this week! A rise! I genuinely see this sneaking some extra weeks top 40 this year it’s ahead of both The Fame and Teenage Dream this week too!
  10. jord posted a post in a topic in Lady Gaga's Lady Gaga
    Dropped out the top 100 in UK this week! I still have hope it’ll return again at some point. I still think it’s likely close to the charts too! I just wish it would swap places with The Fame 😆
  11. Ariana has stated in an interview with Variety that no new music is coming before May. I don’t think we’ll get a full length album but maybe a new single just before the tour?!
  12. jord posted a post in a topic in R&B and Hip-Hop
    I know this site tends to hate solo males but Bruno is definitely one of the better ones 😅 I think this will do very well and it’s pretty solid (and fun too!) Olly Murs could absolutely never do Bruno’s vocals or performance skills (like play multiple instruments or do choreography the way he does) so that comparison is wild. If I was to compare this to any male it’s more like something pre Thriller Michael would’ve done.
  13. jord posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Cant Get You Out Of My Head would be the best for me! XMAS the worst but it’s not bad it’s more just one that you can only listen to for a short time through the year where as the others are all year around.
  14. This is so close to 2B Spotify streams now! Should get there after the weekend hopefully less than 3M streams to do so!
  15. Expecting Bruno to get a big single here! He’s been due a #1 single too after setting for the #2 spot quite often! I’d not at all be mad to see this be the first new #1 of the year but even if it doesn’t get #1 I think it’ll stick around a while and be a long runner.
  16. jord posted a post in a topic in R&B and Hip-Hop
    Very excited for this!! One of the best males of this generation and he’s an excellent performer too. It feels like he’s been so active and prominent that it’s crazy to think his last solo album was in 2016 and last full length project was 2021! I feel like Bruno’s one of those who the GP are always behind though he’s got a big audience so I think there’s bound to be one smash on here and I think / hope the album does well too! Would be amazing promo if the BRITs manage to book him since that airs the next day.
  17. jord posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Not quite the end of the year but Bruno’s confirmed his albums coming on February 27th! And a singles coming this Friday!
  18. jord posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    Exciting news!! I’m not too sad about the length because Robyn is very high quality but excited for a new project from her!
  19. jord posted a post in a topic in Madonna's Madonna
    I’ve went for Gone but Amazing and Nobody’s Perfect robbed! But what a strong album!
  20. Massive smash!!! Just imagined if it had been given a proper push as well but amazing sales! 2M incoming ❣️
  21. Back where it belongs now! ❣️ it’s soon to be 18 years ago since this album changed her life (and 17 years this month since Gaga’s UK chart domination happened!)
  22. jord posted a post in a topic in Lady Gaga's Lady Gaga
    Not top 100 in the midweeks stage but possibly anticipating it to show up by Friday? It wasn’t in the mids update last week and showed up at #80 (although we do have some albums below it last week there at this stage).
  23. Eternal Sunshine was the 36th biggest album of the year on the UK charts for the 2025 year. Its the first Ariana album to get two years on the year end top 40 as well!
  24. jord posted a post in a topic in Rihanna's Rihanna
    Fire Bomb would be a perfect choice too! So we’re days into the year and several “sources” on X are claiming that Rihanna is doing the Copacabana show this year and another says a London residency is coming. Take those with a pinch of salt however 😆
  25. Good Girl Gone Bad was the 55th biggest album of the year in 2025 on the UK charts.