Everything posted by jord
-
'Bedtime Stories' • album discussion
I’m torn between this and American Life! But I think as a whole album I prefer this and I feel like it’s aged really we’ll definitely doesn’t feel like it’s over 30 years old.
-
Ariana Grande - UK Chart Runs, Sales & Discussion
Thank you!! I’m gonna take a look and see what’s there. Would love to see some of her other studio albums chart again (and Christmas and chill to chart for the first time!!) Would be great if her team did another vinyl restock for the 2026 tour too!
-
Mayhem ● 7th album
Taking this as a good sign because it hasn’t been in the midweeks for 2 weeks now right and it’s showed up by Friday?! A continued impact from Apple / Spotifys year end lists?
-
Ariana Grande - UK Chart Runs, Sales & Discussion
I feel very out the loop here as I’m a stan but is there a reason why quite a chunk of Ariana’s discography is in the UK mids top 100? Is it to do with Vinyls?
-
Strictly Come Dancing • Series 23
Tonight’s spoiler is out and it’s one for the history books! This series has been so chaotic and frantic! What a ride it’s been and still two weeks away from the final!!
-
Abracadabra ● 3rd single
I hope this continues to do 1M on Spotify. I think it might get a boost after Christmas / new year impact etc but it’s definitely a big pop culture moment this year both the song and the music video. Hopefully a future 1B streamer to add to Gaga’s growing list!
-
Jessie J - Don't Tease Me With a Good Time
I really enjoyed this as a whole album. Maybe my favourite since her debut! I really liked her voice on this and found she used it well and it wasn’t overused and I liked pretty much all the tracks on this too. Debuted at #19 on the UK charts too. Not bad when you think her last full length non Christmas album was in 2014!
-
'Bedtime Stories' • album discussion
Love to see this being back in the UK Top 100! I’d probably say this is the most underrated album of her whole career!
-
'The Fame' ● Album Discussion Thread ● Part 2
A big climb from the midweeks!
-
Mayhem ● 7th album
Hopefully the gains from wrapped continue over this weekend at least and it holds on for this week too! 32 weeks is literally double what ARTPOP managed in the top 100 now 😮
-
UK Singles + Albums Sales
Impressive stuff! The longevity this albums had has been so impressive considering what happened with the lead single!!
-
Mayhem ● chart topic
UK #98 still top 100 at least! 32 weeks top 100. Keep streaming UK Monsters we can hopefully keep it here this week too with end of year playlist boosts.
-
Abracadabra ● 3rd single
Hopefully the wrapped affect impacts next weeks charts too (mainly so MAYHEM can climb on the top 100 (or re-enter) if it happens to drop out tomorrow).
-
Mayhem ● 7th album
I hope that the Apple Music / Spotify end of year lists (which feature Gaga on the biggest tracks / albums) can make a difference and help keep MAYHEM on the UK charts! Stream the album of the year again!
-
"ANTI" // 8th Album
Seeing that ANTI has become the first album by a black woman to get 500 weeks on the Billboard charts!! Record breaking smash ❣️. The success this era had in the US was insane.
-
Rihanna's UK certifications (updated version)
Wow!! I always kinda forget about this one when I think about Rihanna smashes it definitely doesn’t feel like her top 3 biggest hit! But that’s a huge stat and it is a smash too. I always love it when I hear it 😁
-
Lady Gaga - UK Chart Runs & Sales
Amazing news!! ❣️
-
Mayhem ● 7th album
The tour begins again soon so that could do something small perhaps (I mean I know the shows aren’t in the UK but when someone’s on tour their discography / current album tend to do good right). I think soon too we might see increases for Abracadabra and Die With A Smile but we need something else to get a boost from somewhere.
-
Leona Lewis - One More Sleep
Back inside the top 100 at #98!! Hoping it can get into the top 40 again on Christmas week but glad to see it back In the top 100 at least. Always love to see Leona charting ❣️
-
Mayhem ● chart topic
UK #94 this week! Just hanging on! #98 on streaming charts. 31 weeks now on the top 100! Hoping we can get some more but not sure if what to expect maybe a return for awards season / Christmas clearout? UK streaming party is needed!
-
Mayhem ● 7th album
It didn’t last week either it may hang on in there!
-
Friday Chart Predictions
I think I may have overestimated Olly Murs mums appeal but thought he’d have been #1 at this stage!
-
Wicked: For Good (2025) • General discussion
No Good Deed floored me too Jade wow wow wow!!! Ariana really shone in this movie though and showcased Glinda the good perfectly! Some great comical scenes during the fight part with Cynthia but also some great emotional work too during the wedding scenes which must’ve been so hard to film! I also loved the original track Girl In The Bubble. I held off hearing the original tracks until the film itself but I was a fan of that. No Place Like Home was also very good! For Good might actually be my favourite Ariana / Cynthia duet though! That was the most special musical moment across both films in a sense for me. I did like the film though and it’s something I imagine I’ll definitely be watching again! Here for Ariana’s Oscar win and Cynthia’s EGOT!
-
Good Girl Gone Bad: Reloaded // 3rd album re-release
Climbs to #48 this week too. I hope we can get it back top 40 again at some point it’s not that far off and the streams are so good week on week.
-
eternal sunshine • 7th Album
Love to see the continued longevity for this! I actually think it could match up to thank u, next weeks on the chart now! It had a bit of a jump on the paid sales chart this week as well. I wonder if Wicked will help it out I mean it certainly won’t hinder it but we’re gonna have a nice few weeks now with Wicked and Santa Tell Me giving her more weeks on the charts so anything additional with eternal sunshine is just a bonus.