Everything posted by jord
-
Mayhem ● chart topic
UK #94 this week! Just hanging on! #98 on streaming charts. 31 weeks now on the top 100! Hoping we can get some more but not sure if what to expect maybe a return for awards season / Christmas clearout? UK streaming party is needed!
-
Mayhem ● 7th album
It didn’t last week either it may hang on in there!
-
Friday Chart Predictions
I think I may have overestimated Olly Murs mums appeal but thought he’d have been #1 at this stage!
-
Wicked: For Good (2025) • General discussion
No Good Deed floored me too Jade wow wow wow!!! Ariana really shone in this movie though and showcased Glinda the good perfectly! Some great comical scenes during the fight part with Cynthia but also some great emotional work too during the wedding scenes which must’ve been so hard to film! I also loved the original track Girl In The Bubble. I held off hearing the original tracks until the film itself but I was a fan of that. No Place Like Home was also very good! For Good might actually be my favourite Ariana / Cynthia duet though! That was the most special musical moment across both films in a sense for me. I did like the film though and it’s something I imagine I’ll definitely be watching again! Here for Ariana’s Oscar win and Cynthia’s EGOT!
-
Good Girl Gone Bad: Reloaded // 3rd album re-release
Climbs to #48 this week too. I hope we can get it back top 40 again at some point it’s not that far off and the streams are so good week on week.
-
eternal sunshine • 7th Album
Love to see the continued longevity for this! I actually think it could match up to thank u, next weeks on the chart now! It had a bit of a jump on the paid sales chart this week as well. I wonder if Wicked will help it out I mean it certainly won’t hinder it but we’re gonna have a nice few weeks now with Wicked and Santa Tell Me giving her more weeks on the charts so anything additional with eternal sunshine is just a bonus.
-
Mayhem ● chart topic
#84 this week in the UK. Quite the drop but it wasn’t top 100 on Monday midweeks so I’m happy it’s stayed in. 30 weeks top 100 now ❣️
-
Wild wild thoughts inc.
Bit of a week this week in Rihanna history. Loud turned 15 on the 12th Talk That Talk turned 14 on the 18th. Unapologetic turned 13 on the 19th. And today (20th) Rated R has turned 16! This week was always such a good time to stan Rihanna back in the day! Many streaming parties over the weekend for me as I try and hear all of these in full again!
-
'Rated R' // 4th Album
16 years ago since Rihanna dropped this!!! Still my favourite album she’s ever done ❣️
-
'The Fame' ● Album Discussion Thread ● Part 2
Apologies if this has been answered previously but in the US when The Fame regularly charts is that purely just as a result of the original The Fame album? Obviously in the UK The Fame Monster wasn’t released separately so it’s combined but in the US they had them chart separately but with streaming there’s several versions now what combine them? Still an amazing result for The Fame to have such stained longevity globally though. I imagine it’s amongst the longest running albums in most major markets.
-
The Mayhem Ball 2025-2026
She did Is That Alright in the actual show tonight!!!! Before I Cry as the bow song!
-
f - Lady Gaga General Discussion (Part 2)
Genuinely sounds like my ideal night!!
-
Mayhem ● 7th album
UK Monsters to get to work and stream the album of the year!
-
Mayhem ● chart topic
After the rise to #14 last week it’s currently (at this stage) not top 100 in the midweeks! Hoping it re-enters on Friday! It mustn’t be that far outside I wouldn’t think?
-
Billie Eilish - HIT ME HARD AND SOFT
This has never left the UK Top 40 since its release and it’s now overtaken don’t smile at me’s weeks on the Top 40 here now this week with a 78th week top 40! All four of her projects here have had insane longevity on the charts but this album is still such a special album for me. One of the best albums of the 2020s decade and then some for me.
-
Mayhem ● 7th album
I still feel like at some point How Bad Do U Want Me will get its flowers in a Cruel Summer (on a smaller scale) / Breakin Dishes kind of way. I feel like if she performed it the Grammys the way she does on the MAYHEM Ball it would be a big talking point / get a viral moment. Garden of Eden, Zombieboy, Vanish Into You and Shadow Of A Man I feel all could’ve done well with a push too. I still feel it’s her biggest solo era since Born This Way regardless what happens from here but there is still potential there. I hope we get something else pushed in Q1 (although there’s rumours of a deluxe / EP dropping).
-
Mayhem ● 7th album
It’s so unfortunate that the BRITS hasn’t been able to get her since 2010?! It’s always just been a case to timing / when she’s been in cycle mode she’s had conflicting events at the time. Hopeful we will get one in the future though.
-
Mayhem ● chart topic
UK #14! It was #5 on Sales this week! But it did drop on streaming to #78! Big jump on the official charts though! And that’s 16 weeks inside the top 40 now as well! ❣️.
-
Good Girl Gone Bad: Reloaded // 3rd album re-release
Good Girl Gone Bad has now reached 300 weeks on the chart!!! It’s at #59 this week.
-
Rihanna's UK certifications (updated version)
More and more smashes! Wonder how soon it’ll be by the time we get to 50!
-
Lady Gaga covers Rolling Stone
Need to read the interview in full!!! (It’s not available to buy in the UK Till January right? BUT Those images and the little bits I’ve seen so far look like one of her best magazine shoots to date. The photoshoot is gorgeous and I sort of wanna make a calendar from it?! It’s so good like thats album photoshoot worthy so god knows what else she may have in store of us?! I always feel a bit emotional when I hear her talk about how she felt making ARTPOP, Joanne And Chromatica. Like we’ve stanned her and she’s felt a certain kind of way for a long portion of her career so to see her thrive the way she is now is so fulfilling.
-
The Mayhem Ball 2025-2026
That’s a good point!! I forgot about the second US leg still being arenas! There’s still mumblings of more new music to be released what may alter the setlist for the tour at some point. I mean we’ve had the show altered from the Coachella / Rio shows whilst some elements were kept but just elevated more.
-
Big Brother UK • Series 22
Back door evictions are a bit cruel though. I think every housemate unless you walk or are removed should experience the real eviction of going out the front door to a crowd. They could’ve easily done Marcus / Tejas eviction live last night or even live tonight?!
-
Big Brother UK • Series 22
I knew Teja wouldn’t be challenging for the win. She only seems to have support on X but across other socials the others seemed to have a lot more. I do think the votes probably close outside of the top 2 though. I’d love Elsa to sneak top female and maybe tonight’s show could push votes for her?!
-
Ariana Grande • General Discussion
This is so scary to see! Here’s hoping there’s tighter security at future events but what would ever possess anyone to do that? You dread to even imagine how that could’ve went but hoping she’s ok! Cynthia is so protective of her and was so quick to just jump in! Wishing Ariana love ❤️.