Everything posted by jord
-
The Mayhem Ball 2025-2026
I think it should come by the final Paris show or not long after! An exciting / nervous time awaits us as we hunt for tickets again! I do wonder if Paris will perhaps be the final show of the MAYHEM Ball as it is now and then when we get to the Australian shows (what are in a stadium) If there’ll be any updates / changes what fit the stadium setting?!
-
Mayhem ● 7th album
Are there still vinyls left to buy?! I hope it can somehow stay top 10 but here’s hoping it stays top 20 at least maybe that isn’t too optimistic now?! SLAYHEM. I still have hope that there’s more to come from the era too so I think more weeks on the charts are on the cards but it’s already her longest charting solo era since Born This Way! Smash album.
-
I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! • Series 25
Good news to see that ITV are at least trying to ensure one person isn’t doing all the trials. I always tune into this show. Sometimes it Is more from habit but it is something to watch and there’s always a surprise or two in there. Angry Ginge was the only one I didn’t know from the names and I feared I was getting old 😅.
-
Big Brother UK • Series 22
I can’t see Teja getting second at all. I think both Jenny and Elsa will end up ahead of her 🫣. I can’t really call how 2nd to like 5th is gonna go it looks like Richard’s got the win in the bag though! If I was to guess I think it could actually be close between 3-6th place. I’d say Emily and Marcus will go in the double and then it’ll be something like Richard Cameron Jenny Tate Elsa Teja I think Tate will be the one who surprises a little bit. I hope Elsa does well too she’s probably my favourite but I’d say Jennys most likely for top 3 / top female. Id be stunned if Teja was top 2-3 though I really would not in a she doesn’t deserve it way but just off how Big Brother viewers have voted over the years.
-
Quiz Season Week 7 - Family Fortunes By LiamSime Results
Thanks for hosting! This was fun to follow. So quite Taylor dominated in the end. I was actually considering putting her for the final question but was torn on just what album to use as a few fitted the bill then the Gaga Stan in me went for The Fame 😆. Happy to have had top answer for a few of them my Sabrina answer was more down to luck than it actually being the first one to come to mind as I debated a bit on that question!
-
The Mayhem Ball 2025-2026
Thank you all!! It was just so magical from start to finish! I had a perfect view of the stage (and during songs like Garden of Eden, Poker Face and Born This Way it was perfect as I more towards the end of catwalk part of the stage) but I had a great view!! The experience of seeing her in another country felt magical but around me there were people from different countries someone I spoke too on route there had travelled from Colorado! From Beginning to end though the audience were so hyped and just on it. Everyone around me felt like a real super fan and they weren’t just going crazy for the obvious Gaga smashes we all know and love. I can’t even pin point a favourite song / section as it was all just so on point and mesmerising like when you actually see it in real life there’s nothing quite like it and you notice little quirks what you don’t quite see from streams / videos. The piano section was gorgeous too and to get Marry The Night was a bonus! I also had Come to Mama too which was fitting since I went with my mam and of course Mary Jane Holland had to be the bow song for Amsterdam I just knew she’d break bow traditions for that Wow is all I can say though! Need to fit in as many shows as possible (Hoping the UK dates for summer are true!!) but I will say this was gorgeous in an arena setting! Hoping anyone on here whose show is still to come has the best experience/ time there’s nothing quite like this show. Her all time best show / production!
-
ARTPOP ● 4th album
ARTPOP turns 12 today! I hope it gets that platinum certification in the UK soon!
-
bandaids
Some of this is true. But Lily Allen is currently smashing on streams and a few weeks ago nobody would’ve predicted she’d even have one track smashing let alone get three tracks charting and her album to climb in week 2?! Different circumstances etc but if the material clicks with the public they’ll support it it’s just that with Katy she’s not had that turnaround yet.
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Yesss at MAYHEM!!! Should boost it enough to be top 25 by end possibly? Hopefully it stays top 20 though. ❤️ I hope that Madonna’s Confessions On a Dancefloor can somehow re-enter the top 75/100 too! A re-released vinyl hopefully looms for that but it’s had some love / attention over on socials.
-
The Mayhem Ball 2025-2026
Longer post incoming but I attended the Amsterdam show and it was genuinely the greatest show I’ve ever seen live. I got SO lucky to have chosen that date / venue based on what we got last night but honestly so so incredible and an unforgettable night ❣️
-
Die With A Smile (with Bruno Mars) ● 1st single
Maybe it could return this week with Halloween impact ending? Still a major smash though and I’m sure it will come back at some point as it’s just one of those enduring tracks.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 07/11/25
I’d say it’s a major achievement to get any non English language album into the UK charts! ROSALIA does have huge hype I don’t think she’s quite at household name in the UK quite yet but her profiles increasing and I’m seeing quite a few posts about the album and the reviews are very good! Streaming also looks quite good too. I think she may well het her highest charting album to date (maybe somewhere between #21 - #35 if I was to guess).
-
bandaids
I just don’t think shes quite good enough as a vocalist for the song to really work. If someone with decent pipes was belting the chorus it might pop off more for me but Katys very much lacking in that department for me so when the chorus does come it just falls flat 🫠.
-
Mayhem ● chart topic
UK #65. Up 5 places from last week too. Weeks Stats so far!! Peak #1 (1 week) Weeks Top 10 - 7 Weeks Top 20 - 7 Weeks Top 40 - 15 Weeks Top 75 - 24 Weeks Top 100 - 28 A big rise next week with VINYL shippings!
-
Lady Gaga - UK Chart Runs & Sales
She’s did it!! 400 weeks now on the UK Top 40 singles chart across her whole career ❣️
-
Florence + The Machine - Everybody Scream
Officially confirmed as their 5th UK Number One Album!!!
-
Rihanna US Singles Number Ones - Survivor 2025 FULL RESULTS!!
So after counting down Rihanna’s 14 US Number Ones we now finally have a winner! The result wasn’t close at all in the end. UMBRELLA takes the crown! Full results 14th: Work / Live Your Life 5/12 votes Round 1 12th: S&M Remix - 9/11 votes - Round 2 11th: Live Your Life 6/11 votes - Round 2 10th: Take A Bow - 8/14 votes - Round 3 9th: Love The Way You Lie - 6/14 votes - Round. 3 8th: Rude Boy 5/12 votes - Round 4 7th SOS - 4/12 votes - Round 4 6th: Diamonds 4/13 votes - Round 5 5th: What’s My Name (tiebreaker result) 4th: We Found Love (7/16 votes) - Round 6 3rd: Disturbia (6/14 votes) - Semi Final 2nd: Only Girl (In The World) (3/14 votes in final) WINNER: Umbrella (11/14 votes in final) Thanks to anyone who voted. Feel free to share thoughts and also DM / post for any suggestion to engage activity on Rihanna’s forum. Possibly thinking of doing something to celebrate ANTIs 10th anniversary!
-
Gaga PERFORMER & 7x nominee at the Grammys 2026!!
7!!! And most celebrated female artist for the 2026 ceremony. Would’ve loved to see a nod In music video category as both Disease and Abracadabra had fantastic visuals BUT im thrilled with so many nominations here and that she’s being celebrated. Here’s hoping she takes home some awards too!
-
Big Brother UK • Series 22
I think whoever stays out of Caroline / Jenny will be top 3 providing there’s no more nominations and it’s just a vote to win from tonight onwards. I don’t actually want to lose Caroline now though but her or Jenny going is a BIG loss for me. Even Nancy is quite a loss compared to some of who’s left in there.
-
bandaids
It’s definitely dated and not really offering fresh / new but it’s an improvement upon a lot of the 143 era so that’s something.
-
'Confessions On A Dancefloor' • album discussion • continuous mix vinyl release
Massive YES to the non stop version finally being available on streaming!!! I’ve always loved the album but it definitely sounds better in this format. One of the best produced albums ever. I’m gonna listen tomorrow ❣️
-
Gaga teases new lyrics during MAYHEM BALL performance
Twitter has been crazy the last two days with TOTAL MAYHEM rumours, we’re supposedly getting a new single (Whether this means a brand new track or a track we know and love is getting a push…) and supposed new European dates coming at the end of the month?! I do feel like Mother is teasing something. Didn’t she mention a ballad that she loved but it didn’t make the final tracklist for the original MAYHEM what if those lyrics are off of that?
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Just thinking here re female solo / female fronted British acts. None are on 5 Number one albums right? So Florence would be the first should Everybody Scream hang on!
-
Dave - The Boy Who Played The Harp
Agree with Jade here that Fairchild is the lyrical highlight but the entire album is really powerfully done! Such a strong album. King Dave does it again.
-
f - Lady Gaga General Discussion (Part 2)
There was a rumour before The Dead Dance video dropped that there was a short film shot (I believe the rumour was that it was Garden of Eden - Zombieboy - Princess Die and The Dead Dance). The plot of The Dead Dance music video actually matched what was on the “leak” too!