Everything posted by jord
-
Mayhem ● chart topic
MAYHEM is #70 this week in the UK! 27th week inside the top 100! Hoping for Halloween boost this week but good to see it still top 75 especially with the busy release schedule this week.
-
Lily Allen - West End Girl
Lily’s often hit/miss for me. Her first two albums were definitely my favourites from her then Sheezus and No Shame I’d say had me feeling luke warm. This is definitely more instant of first listen and is on par I’d say with the first two albums. I’ve already wanted to hear some tracks again!
-
The Mayhem Ball 2025-2026
Perfect Illusion is actually quite MAYHEM coded in a sense!
-
Mayhem ● 7th album
Busy week with new releases this week! I think it should at least stay top 75 this week. Last week we had a climb from the mids and there’s a few albums I can see MAYHEM overtaking come Friday! (Still kinda wish MAYHEM was ahead of The Fame though!).
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Gutted for Demi :( her previous 5 studio albums here all went top ten in the UK so that’s some drop here. It’s a shame as the materials really strong too but it’s went a tad unnoticed.
-
Big Brother UK • Series 22
I feel like with this series when the housemates do have lighter moments and genuine FUN we perhaps just don’t see it. C4 kinda struck a balance where the rows were blazing and we’d see those but you also seen the genuine fun / choas that can happen but with this series it feels Like we never see the banter / lighter moments in the main series and that almost every episode has a political conversation which can be a interesting talking point (but to an extent and not like regularly).
-
Big Brother UK • Series 22
Caroline leaving would feel disastrous to me as would Jenny going they’re the main two giving content for me. Farida is chaotic and camp but I completely see how and why she was evictee first in her original series 😆. I really hope casting is better next series if ITV get another series. I know I’ll likely never get anything anywhere near a C4 level series but there’s elements of the show now being too woke. Like look at the comments re Jenny from last nights show, sometimes I wonder if I’m seeing a completely different show to others based of how they see HMs.
-
Big Brother UK • Series 22
I’ve always found Elsa genuinely hilarious in a completely unintentional way and she’s really sweet as well I don’t actually feel she’s putting things on I find her so genuine. I hope she goes far!
-
Strictly Come Dancing • Series 23
The scoring was very bizarre! There’s no way the dances what scored 28 could all be seen as on the same level 🤣
-
Strictly Come Dancing • Series 23
Tonight’s result spoiler is a history books one for the complete wrong reasons. I’m genuinely stunned
-
Streaming Services Chart Davescussion; W/C 24/10/25
Genuinely shocked for Lily there! Maybe the sudden drop and releasing it once was actually beneficial here. I hope that other British female acts from the 00s decade can get love on streaming andwith new music too. Aside from Leona with One More Sleep (and ofc Adele) I can’t think of many others who would get streaming chart dents like that. Maybe Florence but I’m honestly stunned at Lily here! I wouldn’t rule out the album going to number one when the physicals ship in January.
-
Demi Lovato - It's Not That Deep
This is good and a bit of a welcome change in direction for her to release music like this. She’s done ballads and pop / rock great in the past but she actually suits this more dance focused style of music a lot more than I anticipated she would have. I hope it does something chart wise!
-
JADE - THAT’S SHOWBIZ BABY • Tour
I seen the final Newcastle show and she was fantastic!
-
The Mayhem Ball 2025-2026
I know right! I had it in my head and just couldn’t resist in the end 😆. I can’t wait to finally experience this show in real life though genuinely looks like her all time greatest setlist / concept / tour as well as it feeling like it’s happening at a time when she’s the happiest she’s ever been personally too.
-
Big Brother UK • Series 22
Feyisola was definitely the right choice to go for me. I think it’ll be interesting to see how Teja and Zelah are without them in the house I feel like Teja especially will have a lot more fun / loosen up. Feyisolas intentions probably are in the right place but they were far too permanently offended for their own good 🫠
-
Good Girl Gone Bad: Reloaded // 3rd album re-release
#44 this week and top 40 on the streaming chart! 3 more weeks and this will get to 300 weeks on the UK Top 100.
-
Rihanna's UK certifications (updated version)
Deserved! Still one of my very favourites from her.
-
The Mayhem Ball 2025-2026
I may have just secured some tickets (in a higher section but still tickets) for the (as of now) final show of the tour in New York!!! ❣️. I’m already going in Amsterdam too but I’m chasing my dream of seeing her in her home town!
-
Lily Allen - West End Girl
I might have to take back what I said about the release being bold for her to just put her album out there. It feels like a lot of people are talking about the album and the reviews are strong!
-
Mayhem ● 7th album
Is it true that the blood records vinyls are now being shipped w/c 7 November now? (They were due to be sent out tomorrow iirc?). I’d seen someone on socials say their copy is coming at a later date but didn’t know if this applies to every copy?
-
Dave: The Boy Who Played the Harp - First week sales predictions
I’ve went for between 60-80k! I’m here for this album though. I’ll be honest and say this type of genre (especially amongst British acts) doesn’t usually do much for me but Dave’s almost an exception and i genuinely find myself mesmerised when it comes to his albums. Two of the strongest back to back debut / sophomore albums that I can think of from recent memory. Thinking streams will be huge initially and I think he may do decent on paid sales too. I think he could push for 60K.
-
Rank the MAYHEM singles (so far)
I’m torn here because my main MAYHEM highlights aren’t singles! But if I’m purely ranking just the singles I think I’d say Die With A Smile Disease Abracadabra The Dead Dance Die With A Smile kinda just is that duet for me! I’ve always loved it and I see its appeal it’s a very special song. It’s not my overall favourite on MAYHEM but it is my favourite of the singles for sure. Disease is slightly stronger than Abracadabra for me. Vocally one of her very best and I love the production style and how it builds and transforms. The final minute or so is always such a real rush! I think In time it’ll be a cult favourite and potentially get flowers over time ala Judas). The Dead Dance is a bop but the verses are the highlights for me (although I do love the music video).
-
Big Brother UK • Series 22
Feyisola would easily be my choice if it was an evict vote but I’m torn on who to go for here out of Nancy and Tate or do I split? I’d actually like to see Teja in the house away from Feyisola but if I was to guess I’d say she’s the safest of the 4.
-
Leigh-Anne - Been A Minute
Does Leigh really have that many trolls / hate or am I missing something? Outside of chart forums and gay twitter I don’t think the general public are even aware that she’s announced an album 🫠. But yeah I do think that for someone at that stage of their solo career it does look childish by publicly responding to comments.
-
The Dead Dance ● 4th single
Hoping we do get a slight boost for Halloween week but once we get past Halloween (and dare I say Christmas) I hope we get a new single push for early 2026! A new full push for an existing MAYHEM track could work!