Everything posted by jord
-
Music ● Survivor Round 2
Missed round one but Amazing is nowhere near my least favourite! I think American Pie would get my vote here.
-
Lily Allen - West End Girl
A whole new album coming surprise style with no build up, no preorders and no lead single sent to radio stations like R2/heart feels kind of brave or very brave for Lily. Surely there’s just a single Or an announcement coming for the 24th and the project will drop next year.
-
EastEnders
I don’t think the Joel story is quite over yet. I imagine we’ll see him again and possibly get some scenes of Joel in custody / a trial. Max Murray was great within the role though. The main surprise I had and maybes we may get this but I’m shocked we’ve not seen his mam on screen yet. I wonder if they have cast and if she’ll make an appearance (not saying she needs to be a main character but it could add something to the story).
-
Strictly Come Dancing • Series 23
La Voixs dance was an absolute wtf moment. Don’t know if it was in the best or worst way but certainly very camp and chaotic. Is that Shirley’s lowest scoring dance ever? 🤣🤣 Also the spoiler is out and all I can say is an awful dance off.
-
Rihanna - US Number One Singles Survivor - 2025 Final what is your favourite?
Any further voters for this? No set date on closing yet but hoping for a few more although it looks like the result may be quite clear 😆 Aiming for around 20 votes or so here!
-
Big Brother UK • Series 22
I had to laugh at Feyisola claiming she’s always joking around 🫠🤣 I don’t think there’s been a housemate who’s taken everything as seriously or been as offended anytime anyone opens their mouth! Kinda shocked at Sam being chosen I think Nancy would’ve been a much better choice but their face at the brief moment they thought they’d been evicted as a picture they definitely thought they were in public favour (although maybe they are).
-
'The Fame' ● Album Discussion Thread ● Part 2
This was #34 on the streaming chart this week (MAYHEM by comparison was #48 there this week). Love to see that we’re still on two weeks top 40! Wonder what the Halloween impact will be in weeks to come from this album.
-
Mayhem ● chart topic
UK #35 this week! Climbed from the midweeks again. 15th week top 40 now and it’s officially out-charted ARTPOP, Joanne and now Chromatica in the top 100 now too getting a 25th week ❣️
-
Big Brother UK • Series 22
I spoke too soon! It is Emily 🫠 and Farida!
-
Big Brother UK • Series 22
Emily has still been tweeting today so I think they can be ruled out here.
-
I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! • Series 25
I’ve seen Lisa Riley rumoured and Vogue Williams. Kelly Brook was rumoured by The Sun too. Aitch I half see but I’d be a bit surprised at the same time. I wonder if we’ll get a Corrie star too as we usually get a Corrie cast member.
-
The Mayhem Ball 2025-2026
I’m trying to work out what i most want as my bow song for the show I’m attending! I’m torn between Dancin In Circles, Sinners Prayer & Perfect Illusion. Tbf whatever track I get I’ll be in the moment and in awe of whatever it is and I’ll get memories attached with it that way. I’ve always appreciate Joanne though so I’m happy to get a track from that era to fully close the MAYHEM Ball experience! I’m now at 26 days until I see mother!!
-
thank u, next • 5th Album
Rolling Stone have said this is the 26th best female album of the 21st century so far! It’s Ariana’s highest charting album on the list! (And #61 on the overall list of the best 21st century albums). I do think it’s a very strong album and it was released in what felt like the peak of her powers in terms of setting chart records, dominating the charts and social media (and for that time too she kinda was the biggest name in music) so I can see why they chose that era/album.
-
Rihanna - US Number One Singles Survivor - 2025 Final what is your favourite?
Any further voters for this? No set date on closing yet but hoping for a few more although it looks like the result may be quite clear 😆
-
Big Brother UK • Series 22
Jenny feels like the perfect choice for the fake evictee providing she’s up! She feels like a public fave and I’ve seen many posts hoping she’s up so we can choose her! I actually feel like Jenny is probably amongst the most if not the most genuine in there. It’s hard to say just watching as a viewer but I think if I was a housemate she’d be the person I’d naturally bond with the most.
-
'The Fame' ● Album Discussion Thread ● Part 2
The Fame was #27 on the UK albums streaming chart too which is the highest it’s ever been!
-
Perrie - Perrie • 1st Album
She was #22 on sales which I don’t think is that bad a drop on that front.
-
ANSWER SMASH | Quiz Season Week 3
Entered but this was harder than expected. I knew the answers to many questions but had mind blanks of who was actually in the images to piece it together 🫠. first time doing one like this though so hoping I start off badly and get better as I do more! Interesting quiz for sure.
-
Big Brother UK • Series 22
Feyisola lowkey fat shaming Cameron (or at the least clearly embarrassing him) by calling him out in-front of pretty much everyone by assuming he was getting a second portion when he wasn’t then somehow making herself the victim 🫠. I’d have actually lost Richard last night for me. I think from a viewing perspective and drama perspective he brought the least. Cameron B was fun and I think he had good intentions despite being a bit clumsy in his approach.
-
Gaga in The Devil Wears Prada 2 • film discussion
If she’s playing herself this is pretty camp and iconic! If ever there’s a movie where she can play herself I think this is it as she is very much a fashion icon! It’ll probably be very brief and even less screen time than Wednesday but I’m here for it! I wonder as well if there’s a soundtrack attached with a Gaga song new (or old) to be used as well? Our girls quite the soundtrack queen as of late ❤️
-
Perrie - Perrie • 1st Album
I’m a bit gutted for her and hope she’s not too upset by this it’s almost the norm in 2025 that we see albums completely drop off the chart after a high debut though. Jade was actually ahead of her on streaming last week and then with the mids position I almost expected it.
-
Demi Lovato - Kiss
This is very Charli coded! I’m here for this album era and this style / direction of her going in a club bangers esque era but I do hope something from the album manages to do.. something!
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
Hope that the tour can keep it stable within the 75-100 region of the chart! I still think she could climb if she gets a solid TV / promo slot or with proms but it’s good that she’s still charting!
-
Kylie ● UK Chart Runs & Sales
One of her very best! Deserves MULTI platinum but I’ll take this ❣️.
-
Mayhem ● chart topic
UK chart position of #28 this week with the continued tour impact! Matches Chromaticas overall weeks on the top 100 now with 24 weeks BUT with it climbing inside the top 40 and getting a 14th week there, it’s overtaken what Chromatica spent inside the top 40 this week.