Everything posted by jord
-
Big Brother UK • Series 22
The eviction result was a loss either way and it’s rare I’d say that with the first public vote being two men 😆 Gani had potential to be a chaotic mess who could fly off the handle and provide drama and genuinely seemed hilarious but purely just against Zelah I don’t think he stood a chance of staying. Had it been a 3 way there’s a good few in there I think would’ve went had they been up but sadly not the case. I don’t think Zelah will pick up much noms when they happen for real though where as I could’ve easily seen Gani getting multiple nominations 😄.
-
Rihanna - US Number One Singles Survivor - 2025 Final what is your favourite?
Keep votes incoming ❣️
-
The Life of a Showgirl - 12th Album
The title tracks the main one I’ve wanted to go back too. (I just seen on X as well that it’s very similar to Jonas brothers Cool) I didn’t know what it was that it reminded me of but hearing them side by side it’s that! Gonna give the album some more chances but I feel like I’d have been a bit different if this had just dropped surprise style but having a bit of build up with the photoshoots, the album title, knowing the producers it did make me think the album would be different to what we got.
-
'The Fame' ● Album Discussion Thread ● Part 2
#42! So close to hanging on inside that top 40 but a climb from the mids!
-
Girls Aloud - Chemistry (20th Anniversary)
Ended up at #71 officially!
-
Mayhem ● chart topic
UK #32 this week! Big boost with the tour impact though. It was outside the top 50 in the midweeks so the London shows really helped. Here’s hoping the impact continues this week as well to keep it stable! Also matches Chromaticas top 40 weeks with a 13th week top 40! And overtakes Joanne this week for weeks inside the top 100 as it gets a 23rd week. Pretty successful week ❣️.
-
The Life Of A Showgirl - Predict its opening sales
This having her highest ever first week would sort of make sense but would also feel a bit wrong. I feel like Tortured Poets might hold the crown in terms of week one sales here in the UK but I can see this on around 230/240K by week end!
-
RESULTS | POINTLESS | Quiz Season Week 1
Thanks for hosting this!! That stupid answer for #2 where the question itself threw me cost me a potential win😄.
-
Perrie - Perrie • 1st Album
Perrie was back in South Shields on Wednesday night! ❣️ I'm hopeful she could keep #3 for her official chart position but even #4 is pretty good going should it end up there! I always thought that she'd easily out-do Doja in week 1 and that she'd comfortably be ahead of Zara and Mariah with Robert Plant being her nearest competitor (although very different fan bases both are very physical heavy!!). I'd imagine Perries pushed more and she may well have gotten a downloads boost last night what could've made up the difference.
-
The Life of a Showgirl - 12th Album
On first listen I wasn't blown away either! Had she not revealed the producers she was working with i'd have honestly not thought Max Martin was involved with this. It's different to Tortured Poets (probably more in line with Midnights) but I feel like the album title, the others involved and the photoshoot kind of don't match. I'll be listening again but it wasn't what I was imagining.
-
The Saturdays
Last Call is one of my favourites from them in terms of album tracks but i've always felt Here Standing (different album i know 😄) was their best ballad! All this discussions making me want to delve back into their discography as a whole. It's been a while since i've listened to an album by them as a whole.
-
The Saturdays
I always remember at the time feeling like My Heart Takes Over could’ve been their q4 ballad moment but it just didn’t happen! I think an X Factor slot might’ve helped slightly (but perhaps not by that much) maybe a top 15 album and the single getting lower top 10! Q4 really was insane back then though with albums sales and we seen a few acts fall victim to the Q4 release and them getting lost in the mix at a time they’d have been top 10 or even top 5 a few weeks earlier. I’ll always have a fondness for The Saturdays in a sense though and I vividly remember their unlucky chart woes and how they fought to finally get that number one single. They did have a great run and I do feel like one day they may be some form of return!
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Hope MAYHEM can reach the top 40 with the tour impact!
-
Dave - The Boy Who Played The Harp
I’ve loved Dave’s previous albums so I am hyped for this and so soon too!
-
RESULTS | POINTLESS | Quiz Season Week 1
I’m actually pleasantly surprised so few people went for Perrie for question 6! Disease come to mind first but suspected a lot would’ve said that and I’m kicking myself now especially being a Gaga stan!
-
Olivia Dean - The Art of Loving
This is a pretty strong album!! Can definitely see this being the type of album that would do well at awards ceremonies and sense a pretty big chart run! Shes definitely taking off now but I think she’s gonna get that moment that takes her to an entire new level. The album closer I’ve Seen It sounds really familiar on the melody and I can’t point out where from but it reminded me of something for sure. There’s shades of Amy Winehouse in this to me in places and i definitely also hear Sade too! Theres some real moments in this though. Let alone the one you love was the main one what instantly stood out. Here for this getting the #1 album! I can also see her debut album getting some big boosts from the back of this album too!
-
Big Brother UK • Series 22
I'm always in two minds over Vote to evict / save. Part of Big Brothers appeal was that it's the only reality series where you have been able to actually vote out your least favourite (and C4 era which is still my favourite almost always used vote to evict!). Vote to save is kind of better for coaster like characters but then last series Segun was arguably the main coaster and I don't think he ever faced a public vote 🤣 so I guess it depends on who's actually up for the vote. Interesting if its vote to save though that they didn't ask us to vote for our favourites for the launch night vote? I still feel like Emily could still return at some point.
-
The Mayhem Ball 2025-2026
Hoping this goes viral enough to stabilise The Dead Dance!!
-
The Mayhem Ball 2025-2026
Last nights show genuinely looked like one of the best shows shes ever done! 40 days now until my show in Amsterdam ❣️! I do indeed think the UK may well get The Fame Monster though then the European cities will potentially get The Fame?!
-
The Dead Dance ● 4th single
Hopefully Halloween does save it?! I feel like it could but it’s hard to call. UK Wise I l hope the tour at least keeps it stable here. But I honestly still think there’s some tracks on the standard MAYHEM album what could pull bigger numbers than this if given a push. Hopefully How Bad or Vanish get the Q1 push with a big awards show performance (or a remix…) to capitalise!
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Mariah’s at the stage of the game now where she’s a legend and a tour will sell based off her extensive catalogue but outside chart forums and her core fanbase I don’t know if the general public are aware that she has an album out. Having said that though I kinda expected her to be where she is now on the final chart on Friday though!
-
Demi Lovato - Here All Night
I hope this does…. something!! A shame that nothing really dents the charts from her at the moment. This era feels so far feels a bit like what could’ve smashed years ago.
-
RESULTS | POINTLESS | Quiz Season Week 1
I totally didn’t get the question for #2 and was looking at the letters in the phrase 🫠. Kinda surprised that nobody else said Lorde though!
-
Mayhem ● 7th album
#54 so far in the Monday Midweeks which is higher than last weeks mids position (and there’s a lot of new entries ahead too!!) but the boosts should happen during the week when the shows take place?! I’d love it to sneak back top 40 but unsure what the sales gap is (hopefully it’s not too much!).
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Hoping Chemistry hangs on top 40 but iirc I think their previous anniversary releases showed top 10 at this stage right? I really thought at this stage that both Zara and Mariah would be top 10 too was more thinking top 20 for their final chart position.