Jump to content

jord

Artist Mod

Everything posted by jord

  1. Bumping this! Keep votes incoming for your favourite ❣️
  2. I hope Balvinder isn’t first out! I think she could potentially have a much better second week (like Sara Davies on a smaller scale perhaps) but I do unfortunately feel she could be the first female boot. Really hoping it’s just a case of a dodgy week one dance but she was underscored to me.. I can’t see past Chris leaving first though (Nadiyas not had the best of records either being first boot last year too). Unfortunately really feel like Vickys gonna win but I’m hoping it doesn’t happen but I just sense it happening in a Stacey Dooley esque way. I can’t fully call the other finalist yet but I’m gonna say Vicky, Amber and Lewis are gonna get there and then I’m torn between Karen and George on the other spot… (I mean purely based off one dance 😆).
  3. jord posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I believe I’ve now entered! Kinda just went off what come to mind first here! Pointless can often be tricky as when I’ve thought of obscure answers before it’s cost me 😁
  4. This has now spent 400 weeks inside the UK Top 100! I believe it’s the first studio female album (by an international female) to do so!
  5. So there was some vocal moments on this which is what I was wanting! I did have a pleasant surprise with the album and found that it wasn’t too reliant on the singles as for me they weren’t really the highlights. I do still feel she’s kind of still in that place of figuring out who she is and exploring her sound as a solo act though but that’s not necessarily a critique here it is her debut album after all. Hoping for a nice chart position here. Looking at the new releases this week on sales alone id say Olivia Dean aside she should chart higher than the others on week one right?
  6. Definitely unfortunate for her that it happened to be revealed today as there’s a fair few folk who feel she announced today to take the shine from Perries album release. But congratulations to her! She genuinely does look like she’s in a great place and I hope she is.
  7. Another week top 40?! Wonder if it could possibly stay top 40 this week with the tour as it’s bound to get a streaming boost whilst she’s here? But great to see the continued success of this iconic album ❤️
  8. jord posted a post in a topic in Lady Gaga's Lady Gaga
    Still top 75 at least and a little climb from the midweeks. Hoping to see an increase this week in consumption with MAYHEM Ball impact with the tour reaching London this week!
  9. It is indeed! The Crab Shack also gets mentioned which was for a time my favourite place to go in South Shields for drinks 😅
  10. Hoping that more fans get tickets in the lead up to this! I’ve seen some success stories of AMEX card holders getting lucky but pretty much nothing on Ticketmaster. I used Seat Unique for mine but they were VERY pricey (£999!!!) but it’s essentially inside the lounges at the O2 / a box like experience. I’ve genuinely never known a tour like this one in terms of the presale / getting tickets. I’m Usually pretty good with High demand events for big pop artists but this has been like nothing I’ve seen before there’s hardly any tickets yet most fans (as of yet) aren’t attending as they don’t have tickets. Still I’m glad Ariana is actually touring and it’s something to count down towards!
  11. jord posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I’m here Olivia for #1 potentially doing the chart double next week?! But Golden is a solid track and loving new RAYE too. Hoping that The Fame holds and stays top 40 come Friday and that The Dead Dance is still top 20 on singles!
  12. jord posted a post in a topic in Rihanna's Rihanna
    Rihanna has welcomed her third child ❤️
  13. Umbrella edges it for me too! Genuinely a pop classic and it’s still that singular track what I’ll always think of first when it comes to Ri!
  14. I hope the Dead Dance can push and get some more days on 2M+ but I’m glad to see Abracadabra is still above 1M (hopefully that gets boosted next week in the UK at least and then again with Halloween) Die With A Smile still overshadowing new singles a year on. What an eternal smash! When the tour comes to UK/EU i wonder if we can push perhaps for more songs on the 1m mark?! Shallow and Bad Romance must be close I’d imagine right?
  15. I wonder if the UK tour could slightly boost it next week maybe even just off back catalogue / more people streaming MAYHEM because of the tour? I still think Halloween might do something for it as well. I do think it has potential to do a tad better than what Disease did overall even if it doesn't peak top 10. It's done alright enough though and I think it should hopefully get a few extra weeks top 40 if nothing else.
  16. jord posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Anything but another number one from Lewis 🫠
  17. So we’ve whittled down 14 huge tracks and are left with just two! Umbrella vs Only Girl (In The World) are your final two tracks here. Disturbia left us in the semi final in a very respectable third place! Please vote for your favourite track! Full results so far: 14th: Work / Live Your Life 5/12 votes Round 1 12th: S&M Remix - 9/11 votes - Round 2 11th: Live Your Life 6/11 votes - Round 2 10th: Take A Bow - 8/14 votes - Round 3 9th: Love The Way You Lie - 6/14 votes - Round. 3 8th: Rude Boy 5/12 votes - Round 4 7th SOS - 4/12 votes - Round 4 6th: Diamonds 4/13 votes - Round 5 5th: What’s My Name (tiebreaker result) 4th: We Found Love (7/16 votes) - Round 6 3rd: Disturbia (6/14 votes) - Semi Final
  18. Out of interest here what is her most streamed album weekly bar eternal sunshine? Would that be my everything? Just curious to see how her discography holds up as she’s one of those artists who doesn’t necessarily have a Teenage Dream or The Fame in the sense that one album from her past is way ahead of the others. I imagine her catalogue in general all does really well weekly but just curious 😆
  19. On another note imagine the tour impact this week if her stans actually got tickets 🫣! Also: this has now matched what Dangerous Woman spent inside the UK Top 40 this week as it spends a 26th week there!
  20. We love to see it! I hope the tour (when it comes here in almost a years time) helps out some of her other albums too! I’d love to see sweetener re-enter but I’d guess that My Everything and Dangerous Woman may be most likely after eternal sunshine!
  21. jord posted a post in a topic in Lady Gaga's Lady Gaga
    12th week top 40! Chromatica managed 13 as a compare here (MAYHEM still has the tour boost end of this month and the vinyl drop still to come) this should hopefully at least match that! Good to see it stick around in the top 40 though. We had a busy week this week!
  22. I’ve paid £1k a ticket 🫠 BUT i am attending! The general sale / presale was absolutely terrible though far too many scalpers and non genuine fans missing out. I did a bit of a panic buy but no the less I AM seeing Ariana afterall 🤗!
  23. jord posted a post in a topic in Television
    At this point with corrie it's honestly like the producers are just trolling us and ruining the show on purpose. Surely they see that long-term fans aren't keen on the direction of the show and that we don't need police focus, or hospital scenes continuously and it's like we're getting more and more of it 🤣. I can only Imagine what my nana would think of current Corrie if she was still here!
  24. It’s Thursday when the general sale is if this helps!! I’m going to try for some of the newer dates i think on Thursday. I mean they’ll all be chaotic but going to aim for the last two shows on separate devices and see what happens. I managed to get In three times for three separate shows but by that point all the tickets had gone 😆. With ten shows though may the odds be in all our favour. Would love to see some of you too if we are successful for the same show!
  25. I definitely feel like for presales for a tour people who’ve actually bought their latest release should get access / priority first! And that should be for any tour. So I kind of agree on this one!