Everything posted by jord
-
The Eternal Sunshine Tour 2026
Good luck to any Ariana stans on here who are trying for the London shows today!! Hoping we are successful ❣️
-
Demi Lovato - It's Not That Deep
This feels quite soon!! I’m happy for new music and a new era especially an era in this vein as I’ve really enjoyed what I’ve heard so far and it’s good to see Demi in a much better place personally and going down a different route musically too. I don’t see it doing much chart wise though unless there’s a major hit in the making!
-
Mayhem ● 7th album
Hoping it stays top 40 for another week! it climbed in the mids last week (although we had the Spotify issue last week) but there are some albums ahead of Gaga at the minute that I imagine will fall as the week goes on so hoping it stays in there!
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
I kinda see both points here re the artwork. It does fit the albums theme I’ll say though and it’s definitely JADEs stamp all over it. I hope she can claw ahead of 21 pilots in the final chart. I’ve seen no hype or talk of that album like anywhere..?! Hopefully she’s #4 at worst though if Sabrina is going to jump ahead but I hope the label has some tricks and the signings keep her at that #3 spot (or even better #2!).
-
Rearrange • That's Showbiz Baby!
I’m going to listen again and think of what mine is!! I don’t think the tracklist as it is feels that unusual though it’s definitely not Unapologetic or sweetener esque where it’s mismatched 😆. I wonder what JADEs original tracklist she had in mind was too!
-
f - Lady Gaga General Discussion (Part 2)
This is very sweet! Did she ever meet Bowie in person?! I know she’s spoken many times about him and obviously has a tattoo tribute to him as well as honouring him at the GRAMMYs but did they ever meet in person?
-
The Dead Dance ● 4th single
Keeping my fingers crossed it goes top 10 in the UK this week!! Hoping it can climb across the week on streaming services after tomorrow like it did last week. Stream stream stream. We can get this top 10 for her and give the MAYHEM era a 4th top 10 track (3rd as soloist too!!).
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
This is indeed a very strong album! The visual aspect as well sells it more too but she’s definitely hit it out the park with this as a debut album! Natural at Disaster and Silent Disco hit me the most from the album tracks but every track has something about it and it’s a real varied album. Hoping to see it do well. As a fellow South Shields boy I love to see someone from my hometown do well!
-
Rihanna - US Number One Singles Survivor - 2025 Semi Final
Keep votes incoming. Looking to close this on Monday / Tuesday providing there’s no tie!
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 12/09/25
I feel like Ed would’ve benefitted from taking an actual break when he was in his imperial phase but he just seemed to be constantly releasing material. Even now even though he’s not quite as everywhere he’s not yet had a substantial gap between eras where you miss him and feel ready for him to release.
-
Mayhem ● 7th album
If it gets to 25 weeks it would her her longest charting album since Born This Way (not counting ASIB but the OCC didnt credit her on the albums chart!) Also!! Just realised here MAYHEM was Gagas most consumed album in the UK this week and it was ahead of The Fame!! Hoping this can stay ahead for a few weeks at least.
-
The Mayhem Ball 2025-2026
There’s some (pretty pricey) tickets now showing up on Ticketmaster for the UK shows in September / October of this month. For ages now it’s showed anything but just today I believe there’s now some tickets showing for the dates! (But they’re around the £400+ price range eeek). I was wanting to do more than one show (mines in November as I’m doing Amsterdam) but hoping the 2026 shows includes some UK stops and I can indeed go twice!
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 12/09/25
Gaga!! How much more would she need to rise on Spotify to stand a chance for official top 10?! Guess she’s still gaining so it’s not quite impossible but it’s seeming to now be having the vitality.
-
eternal sunshine • 7th Album
Remains in the top 40 again this week at #39! A big boost from the mids once the Spotify data come through!
-
Mayhem ● 7th album
Very happy that we’re back inside the top 40 again!! After that brief period there we are back now and smashing ❣️!!
-
Lady Gaga - UK Chart Runs & Sales
BRITs page has said that Born This Way (the album) is 4X platinum In the UK! ^ (oop beat me to it!!) Why did I think this was already 4X platinum?! Still huge though and her best album still for me! ❣️
-
The Weeknd - Hurry Up Tomorrow
Wembley now has 5 dates ahead of the General Sale!! August 14th, 15th, 16th, 18th and 19th! I imagine these will all sell pretty well as the presales alone have pretty much near sold out the initial 14/15th dates. Excited to hear some of the tracks from this album live too! I feel it's been quite underappreciated but it really is a strong album with some huge potential there; I think Open Hearts especially could've been huge with a push.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 05/09/25
Gaga was also #18 globally! A HIT is coming!
-
The Dead Dance ● 4th single
Disease just come at the wrong time I think! Too soon after Joker and Die With A Smile overshadowed it completely! Then the song wasn’t too GP friendly. I feel like another track might’ve done better at that time (like it’s one of the least GP friendly tracks on MAYHEM) but Abracadabra was destined to debut when that did! But having solid post album smashes I’d say is better in the long run! I think Disease may get a cult following in years to come as well like what Judas did.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 05/09/25
Gaga getting a big jump in terms of her position! Future top ten I hope! It’s a definite grower and I’d possibly say it’s actually more GP friendly than both Disease and Abracadabra!
-
Will The Dead Dance have Halloween impact?
I’m going to be optimistic here and say YES! I can honestly see The Dead Dance fully take off when it gets going and I think the Halloween boost will come at a great time. I’m gonna say it’ll get a definite Halloween boost maybe even peaking in general that week? But we’ll see! The better it does in the lead up the more of a boost itll get it’ll say but I think this is still growing so I think a hits coming.
-
Rihanna - US Number One Singles Survivor - 2025 Semi Final
Disturbia got my vote here! Umbrella and Only Girl are just too gigantic but Disturbia is a real classic for her and a definite Halloween staple. Such a strong top 3!
-
Friday Chart Predictions
MAYHEM should be safe to re-enter the top 40 then if it’s climbed since the midweeks And hopefully The Dead Dance secures top 20 at least and hopefully sticks around! I do think it might become a long lasting hit and hopefully sneak top 10 eventually!
-
Mayhem ● 7th album
I love that the performances we've had this week VMAS / Vanish Into You have both been so different from one another! We really do stan the most versatile woman in music don't we! Love that the MAYHEM era really is continuing on though (and potentially even more still to come as well with more tour dates announced she's gonna feed us well into 2026).
-
The Dead Dance ● 4th single
I was thinking the same!! Here's hoping Wednesday edits keep on coming to secure a decent peak! I think it might have had more impact being on playlists if say this happened on Disease's opening week but with The Dead Dance being tied to Wednesday I feel like when people watch this or see the viral clip it's likely to pick up more traction that way!