Jump to content

Last Dreamer

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Last Dreamer

  1. Last Dreamer posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Sadly almost all from them are K-Pop trash.
  2. #saveAmy Get rid of Uniting Nations!
  3. Best Sugababes singles (Follow Me Home, Denial, Change) were flops.
  4. Possibly it's the worst Sugababes single.
  5. Very underrated single from my favourite Madonna's album.
  6. Results ?
  7. Last Dreamer posted a post in a topic in The Music Lounge
    Based on the winners from last 10 years I predict FKA Twigs win.
  8. Congratulations to Femke and Lieke. Silver is a good result.
  9. Christina. Easy choice.
  10. I will support Femke and Keely.
  11. Last Dreamer posted a post in a topic in Sports and Fitness
    Keely is # 1 in 2025 ranking with 1:54.74. She has a huge chance for gold medal in Tokyo.
  12. Please say me that "Freak Like Me" is not your # 1 in this countdown. SOTY (peaked at # 6 in my chart) is even not in my top 20 GA songs, but was the best # 1 in this year.
  13. 8.5 / 10 for Pearls - Third Finger Left Hand It's my second favourite song from 1972 year. Also it's my 5000th post.
  14. Nice mention of Mary Hopkin's classic hit. Very beautiful and talented lady. As I remember only one her song wasn't # 1 in my chart. Her later material (especially cute Christmas carol "Mary Had A Baby" and last single "If You Love Me") is very underrated. Why old Kim Carnes hit did a comeback in your chart ?
  15. My top 3 : Twiggy Lynsey De Paul Mary Hopkin
  16. Lithuanian cover version of Asereje is not bad.
  17. I started to prepare Top 100 songs from UK Top 40 in 70s decade. Which song will win ? Is it something by ABBA or Blondie, maybe anything related to Eurovision or less known song ?
  18. I strongly dislike "Stripped" era. Both # 1s and "Fighter" were awful.
  19. I'm straight men. Just watch my charts, they don't have any songs from male singers or male groups.
  20. My favourite Aqua track - My Oh My. "Turn Back Time" is boring.
  21. Lindsey can't say something wrong. Possibly it's best comment, which I read on Buzzjack.
  22. Good luck to Perrie for top 5 album.
  23. Ronan is too low, possibly in my top 5 from UK # 1s of 2002.
  24. Good climbing for "Born Too Make You Happy", but in summary your music taste is very opposite to me.
  25. "Grace" is very underrated. Nice piece of cute pop.