Everything posted by Last Dreamer
-
iTunes Weekly Thread w/c 29th August 2025
I will like to continue with popular singers. My singles choice for Buzzjack 20th anniversary is Diana Vickers - Ice Cream.
-
Chart rewind to this week in... 2003
"I Kissed A Girl" was a big number one hit in my chart. It's obviously her best single.
-
2025 Rugby Thread
Which team is odds favourite in Women World Cup ? England or New Zealand ?
-
iTunes Weekly Thread w/c 29th August 2025
Sales chart must be the real UK chart, even if less than 500 copies are enough for # 1.
-
Schlagerfest II: 🌌Voting Thread🌌
I don't have any interest to participate/vote in any BJSC things for some important reasons.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread w/c 29th August 2025
Go Katie !!! Much better than crappy K-Pop songs from UK Top 10.
-
Blockbusters- F1 Edition
19 is very hard.
-
Girls Aloud
I was surprised to see "See The Day" on the top of some your charts, so I'm not alone.
-
Blockbusters- F1 Edition
I try to participate, not sure if I can write some answers correctly on English language.
-
Say You'll Be There, Viva Forever & Holler are the Spice Girls holy trinity, yes?
Worst single - Viva Forever Best single - "Let Love Lead The Way" or "Too Much"
-
The Spice Girls 'singles that got away'
"Lady Is A Vamp" is very old fashioned (like the most tracks from "Passion"), so I can understand small love for this beautiful track. Don't judge me very strict, but it's only one Spice Girls song, which I like.
-
Diana Vickers - Ice Cream
She sounds like Kylie. It's better than anything in current top 40.
-
Colm Rates and Ranks the YTD Numbers 11 to 20 for Each Year of the 1990s
My favourite is Clash and a last place for KLF.
-
RabbitFurCoat Revisits Personal Chart #1 Singles - 2006 STARTED
I got PC in the same time with you, but didn't have Internet until May 2011.
-
Chart rewind to this week in... 2003
"Half A Heart" are miles ahead the other songs for me.
-
The Spice Girls 'singles that got away'
Spice Girls : The Lady Is A Vamp (their best song) Geri : Circles Round The Moon (instead It's Raining Men), I Was Made That Way (or Streigth Of A Woman), Passion.
-
RabbitFurCoat Revisits Personal Chart #1 Singles - 2006 STARTED
Did you chart Sinead Quinn ?
-
The Gallup Years- Top 10 sales- 1990
I like Bombarulina, my second favourite # 1 from 1990.
-
Wardy ranks the UK #1s of 2001
Very annoying Kylie's song at # 1, which wasn't in my weekly chart (it's very rare situation for her singles).
-
The UK Top 40 singles of the 1980s: listening sessions + polls: next session 11 Oct
Streisand Olivia and Cliff
-
Julian rates every Top 40 hit: the 1980s edition
Woman In Love - 9.5 / 10 (my second favourite single from 1980, only behind Sue Wilkinson's masterpiece).
-
Wardy ranks the UK #1s of 2001
"Touch Me" is awful, also I hate this song for blocking best Steps single on the top.
-
What's your favourite "golden" top ten hit?
Nothing good for me.
-
Wardy ranks the UK #1s of 2001
"You" is my favourite and "Don't Stop Movin" is worst S Club single.
-
Wardy ranks the UK #1s of 2001
That Kerry's spoken word version is my favourite AK song.