Jump to content

Last Dreamer

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Last Dreamer

  1. "Give Ireland Back To The Irish" is great, it's my second favourite track, only behind Beg, Steal Or Borrow (predictable # 1 in my chart).
  2. New track "Waiting For The Rain" was uploaded on Youtube two months ago.
  3. "Eternity" is the best Robbie's solo single.
  4. All my Austrian favourites were selected through national finals. I don't care about the places on ESC, just give me a nice singer/duet/group with the song, which I will like. Always wanted to have German language schlager song on Eurovision. Please send Melissa Naschenweng or something similar.
  5. Russian language version of "Angel" (performed by Julia Kova) was a minor hit in my country. She will have # 1 hit "Don't Go Anything But Love" in my chart, which stopped "Whole Lotta History" at # 2.
  6. Good news. National pre-selection is always better than the choice of TV broadcaster.
  7. "Love Profusion" was her last big hit (# 1) in my chart and "Nothing Fails" is a great track too.
  8. I like Better The Devil You Know, but prefer Tears On My Pillow.
  9. No, because for the majority Ray of Light is favourite Madonna album. For me it's the one from her worst LPs. From Madonna albums my favourites are the first two and Like A Prayer, after it Somethin To Remember, Evita and American Life.
  10. Last Dreamer posted a post in a topic in The Music Lounge
    New song from Natalija became # 1 in Lietaus 20.
  11. Big step down for Madonna after gorgeous Evita era.
  12. John, did you hear fresh Tight Fit song ?
  13. 9.5 / 10 for amazing cover version of "Something Stupid". True Christmas classic. It's my favourite # 1 from this year.
  14. Best : Beautiful South Worst : Technotronic
  15. Xbox 360 Elite (my first console) Playstation 4 Pro (my main platform for gaming) Nintendo Switch Lite Playstation 3 Slim (bought in 2025 year)
  16. Possibly my least favourite #1s from 2001 year are "Touch Me" and "Do You Really Like It".
  17. I'm glad that you like Sue single.
  18. New song from Remember Monday. 🤗
  19. 2000s YVA - I Dangu H and Claire - Another You, Another Me Amy Macdonald - This Is The Life Geri Halliwell - Passion
  20. I love The Winner Takes It All (the one from the best their singles), but my 10/10 ABBA song is That's Me (album track from Arrival with official video, b-side of "Dancing Queen" in UK).
  21. Last Dreamer posted a post in a topic in 21st Century Throwback
    I only could dream about such huge music shops. In Russia we had very small legal music market (for comparison - sales were less than in Ireland), mostly in cassettes era (1999-2004). Last shop was closed in 2013 year. Britney Jean was the last album, which I bought.
  22. Best : Sue Wilkinson ABBA Olivia Newton John Shakin Stevens
  23. I have two options for Season 2, possibly for the last place again.
  24. I discovered YVA in 2013 year. They were active in 2005-2010 (4 albums and many hits) and 2017 (even had a concert in ROKA club, London UK). YVA had big planes on their 2017 comeback, but sadly only 1 new song (Kaukes) was recorded. All YVA members from classic line-up still record new music. Natalija has successful solo career, Kristina and Goda are members of two Lithuanian girl groups. Kristal (ex-Magnit) for Kristina and Sekses (ex-69 Danguje) for Goda. In glorious days YVA recorded many catchy pop songs - Brunetes Blondines (best song from any girlband), I Dangu e.t.c.
  25. Mia again and again....