Jump to content

Last Dreamer

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Last Dreamer

  1. "The Bucket Of Water" song is my favourite and "Funkytown" is the worst from that songs selection.
  2. Amazing Call Me, it's very rare thing when I like your # 1 choice. Sabrina and Samantha Fox version is good enough too.
  3. I strongly dislike Papa Don't Preach, but love two first albums and Dear Jessie / Like A Prayer. Material Girl is her 10/10 song for me.
  4. Voted for fifth consecutive # 1 for Geri as she had in my personal chart.
  5. Two worst songs are in top 2.
  6. 1960s American girl groups is possibly my least favourite thing (together with minimalistic 1990s dance tracks) in music. Lithuania have/had the best girl groups, not UK, US or any Asian country.
  7. Some unpopular opinions : Toyah's version of Echo Beach is much better than original. Atomic is overrated, it's good song, but for me this single is far from the best Blondie tracks like Sunday Girl, 11.59 and many others.
  8. Last Dreamer posted a post in a topic in The Music Lounge
    Avril Lavigne - Hot
  9. Do you remember Claire Richards in TSD ? It was short-lived girl group with two singles.
  10. Nice result for Kylie in her highlight years.
  11. How much and which national pre-selections you heard/watched from all years ? Not only in a real time, but maybe in retrospective format like me.
  12. Just look in Billboard Hot 100, there is the same problem everywhere. All charts are very very slow in streaming era and non-interesting for following.
  13. Interesting fact : Suntribe had four members before their Eurovision performance, even in national pre-selection they were 4-piece girl group.
  14. For the next round I wanted to select my favourite YVA song "Brunetes Blondines". It's very fun and catchy pop track, true blonde anthem.
  15. Zero points 😰
  16. I voted for Louise, Elton and Bob Dylan.
  17. I voted for Louise in Golden Wagner stage.
  18. I think that Corrs will be number one here. My top 3 : both Britney songs and "Bag It Up". It Feels So Good is my least favourite single from 2000 year.
  19. Cambodia is her worst single. I love Kim Wilde, but mostly for her 90s music stuff.
  20. How much songs didn't get any coins or it's a secret information?
  21. Your rating scores are so high, I gave 7/10 for Against All Odds and it's enough for 7th place.
  22. My least favourites are Sonique and both from Mel C.
  23. Neither.
  24. Vote by heart. Lithuanian ladies needs in your support. True girl pop power !!!