Everything posted by Last Dreamer
-
Glorious 100 : Female singers and groups
RollergirlCountry : Germany My song choice : Superstar Other favourite songs : Close To You : www.youtube.com/watch?v=b53Vq5Hm-iM Love You More : www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmrBi1065wk She is only one dance pop act, who had # 1 single in my chart.
-
Glorious 100 : Female singers and groups
Cats U.KCountry : United Kingdom My song choice : Luton Airport Other favourite songs : Sixteen Looking For Love : www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj7zpVGrOVs When two very good songs are enough for top 100 acts. "Luton Airport" is my favourite girl group song from 20th century.
-
BuzzJack's Favourite Christmas #3 Single: The Rate
I lost all songs from top 3.
-
Glorious 100 : Female singers and groups
Gina Von GlasowCountry : Switzerland My song choice : Shoot The Radio Other favourite songs : Confess : www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzFom5qG_9c Left With An Idiot : www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjJDLXPzCGU Silent Roads : www.youtube.com/watch?v=aB7BSh9_ApA I like to introduce "one-album wonder" definition. There are already enough acts, who recorded one wonderful album with some big hits on it. I recommend to listen Gina's "Loose Cannon Poetry" for all fans of pure pop. Hardcore Eurovision fans possibly heard "Left With An Idiot" from Swiss pre-selection.
-
Glorious 100 : Female singers and groups
Clodagh RodgersCountry : United Kingdom My song choice : Lady Love Bug Other favourite songs : Jack In A Box : www.youtube.com/watch?v=gv-_fGqevns Save Me : www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcfJbqGYsrU Biljo : www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN9U5PXFX6Y Deserved place in top 100 for the one of the most beautiful singers in 70s decade.
-
Spice Girls - Album Tracks, Bsides & Others RATE - RESULTS FROM PAGE 3!!
As I said before "The Lady Is A Vamp" is only one Spice Girls song, which I really like.
-
Scene ranks the 2007 #1s
It's Buzzjack, so I predict Robyn and Rihanna in top 2.
-
gooddelta ranks the UK No.1s of 1999
Sadly I'm not a master of normal write-ups 😢 It could be very fun to do 1977 or/and 1978.
-
BuzzJack's Favourite Christmas #3 Single: The Rate
"You Won’t Find Another Fool Like Me" is my favourite New Seekers song and in top 10 best singles from 1970s decade.
-
Diana Vickers - Once
The youngest singers, which I like both are 33 years old now and very far from UK chart. "California Girls" is not bad, but it's also 2010 year. Do you really think that I could like something from all those # 1s from 2011 to 2025 (before Kylie) ?
-
Diana Vickers - Once
I'm only familiar with her singles and love all from them. "Ice Cream" is pretty comeback.
-
Glorious 100 : Female singers and groups
Betty Owczarek (Femme Fatale) Country : Belgium My song choice : Decadence Other favourite songs : Je T'aime Melancolie : www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAU2Gj5bI_A Come To Me : www.youtube.com/watch?v=cY61TO1lLIA You're The One : www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2M7SVmjnuw "Decadence" is true classic of Eurovision pre-selections, sadly Belgium wasn't brave enough to select it in 2008 year.
-
Diana Vickers - Once
For 15 years (until Kylie - Xmas) "Once" was the last UK # 1, which I like.
-
My Christmas # 1s (1980-1993)
Saint Etienne were lucky enough and got Christmas # 1 hit. I like this track, but this single is even not in my top 40 Christmas songs now. Saint Etienne - I Was Born On Christmas Day (1993) 26.12.1993 (Week # 52) 01. ( 04 ) Saint Etienne - I Was Born On Christmas Day (2 weeks) (1 week at # 1) 02. ( 03 ) Dominic Grant and Julie Forsyth - Lady Bird (4 weeks) 03. ( 02 ) One Two - Getting Better (9 weeks) 04. ( 01 ) Helene and Ganget - Varje Morgondag (9 weeks) 05. ( 07 ) Belinda Carlisle - Lay Down Your Arms (5 weeks) 06. ( 05 ) Erik and Sanne - Verdronken Vlinder (11 weeks) 07. ( NE ) Josefin Nilsson - Surprise, Surprise (1 week) 08. ( 06 ) Kristina Bach - Ich Will Nicht Langer Dein Geheimnis Sein (7 weeks) 09. ( 08 ) Kim Wilde - In My Life (7 weeks) 10. ( 09 ) Corry Konings - Een Wonder (5 weeks) All songs from top 4 on this week became # 1 hits in my chart.
-
BuzzJack's Favourite Christmas #3 Single: The Rate
I love both. Denise Van Outen 😘
-
Glorious 100 : Female singers and groups
I can't recommend her for everybody, but she is funny enough despite strict/maybe even rude lyrics.
-
My Christmas # 1s (2000-2009)
Last three are Lithuanian classics, nice start for listening best pieces of Lit-Pop.
-
John's 1980 charts
Pleasured to see Cliff/Olivia at # 10. John, did you hear Cindy and Bert cover version of "Paranoid" ?
-
My Christmas # 1s (1980-1993)
F U Kristmas is in my top 20 favourite Christmas songs.
-
Glorious 100 : Female singers and groups
Katy PerryCountry : United States My song choice : One Of The Boys Other favourite songs : Hot And Cold : www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTHNpusq654 You Are So Gay : www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWbLkXhGEmo I Kissed A Girl : www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbtpaR_1mAQ Waking Up In Vegas : www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-pUaogoX5o From all Katy songs I mostly love "One Of The Boys" era.
-
My Christmas # 1s (1980-1993)
Amazing Christmas single by Bjorn Again, which left my chart only in April after 18 weeks in top 20. Bjorn Again - Santa Claus Is Coming To Town (1992) 27.12.1992 (Week # 52) 01. ( 01 ) Bjorn Again - Santa Claus Is Coming To Town (3 weeks) (3 weeks at # 1) 02. ( 03 ) Sylvia Millecam - Brand (5 weeks) 03. ( 02 ) Bjorn Again - A Little Respect (10 weeks) 04. ( 05 ) Vader Abraham and Carry Tefsen - Dicht Bij Elkaar (3 weeks) 05. ( 04 ) Pernilla Wahlgren - C'est Demon (7 weeks) 06. ( 09 ) Movida - Baby I Need Your Loving (5 weeks) 07. ( 10 ) Dominic Grant and Julie Forsyth - I Believe (2 weeks) 08. ( 06 ) Nicki - Grenzenlos (6 weeks) 09. ( 07 ) Dominic Grant and Julie Forsyth - Only A Fool (Breaks His Own Heart) (11 weeks) 10. ( 08 ) Frente - Accidently Kelly Street (8 weeks)
-
My Christmas # 1s (1980-1993)
Sophie recorded only two singles, both were # 1s in "Gražios Dainos". Sophie Lawrence - Secrets (1991) 29.12.1991 (Week # 52) 01. ( NE ) Sophie Lawrence - Secrets (1 week) (1 week at # 1) 02. ( 01 ) Erik and Sanne - Alles Gaat Voorbij (3 weeks) 03. ( 02 ) Anny Schilder - Love Is All I Wanna Give (3 weeks) 04. ( 03 ) Belinda Carlisle - Do You Feel Like I Feel (7 weeks) 05. ( 06 ) Bonnie Tyler - Bitterblue (3 weeks) 06. ( 04 ) Diether Krebs and Gundula Ulbrich - Santamarghuaritanobiledimontepulciano (3 weeks) 07. ( 05 ) Nicole - Ein Leises Lied (13 weeks) 08. ( 09 ) Hanny - Elke Vrouw (6 weeks) 09. ( 07 ) Kati Karney - Leben Und Leben Lassen (12 weeks) 10. ( 08 ) Stevie Nicks - I Can't Wait (8 weeks)
-
Glorious 100 : Female singers and groups
Sarah Cracknell (Saint Etienne)Country : United Kingdom My song choice : You're In A Bad Way Other favourite songs : Sylvie : www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUV_MnOSGFY Who Do You Think You Are : www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdiFV-hUtrU I Was Born On Christmas Day : www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSSgfE4doxw Most their pop tracks were successful in my chart.
-
My Christmas # 1s (1980-1993)
In my chart Human League was one hit-wonder. Human League - Soundtrack To A Generation (1990) 30.12.1990 (Week # 52) 01. ( 03 ) Human League - Soundtrack To A Generation (6 weeks) (1 week at # 1) 02. ( 01 ) Patrick MacNee and Honor Blackman - Kinky Boots (5 weeks) 03. ( 02 ) Malandra Burrows - Just This Side Of Love (5 weeks) 04. ( 04 ) Hanny - Maar Vanavond Heb Ik Hoofdpijn (5 weeks) 05. ( 05 ) Corry Konings - Leven En Laten Leven (6 weeks) 06. ( 06 ) Kirsty MacColl and Pogues - Miss Otis Regrets (5 weeks) 07. ( 07 ) Nicole - Jeder Zaun, Jede Mauer Wird Aus Blumen Sein (11 weeks) 08. ( 09 ) Dominic Grant and Julie Forsyth - The Greatest Gift Of All (4 weeks) 09. ( 08 ) Vixen - Love Is Killer (11 weeks) 10. ( 14 ) Danny Fabry and Silvy Melody - De Telefoon Huilt Mee (2 weeks)
-
Glorious 100 : Female singers and groups
Belinda CarlisleCountry : United States My song choice : Do You Feel Like I Feel Other favourite songs : Little Black Book : www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wnf0TXrN4mI Half The World : www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJfiDFvH3g0 Big Scary Animal : www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUAMVEZ6qus Lay Down Your Arms : www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfA9015vJMQ All my favourite Belinda songs were taken from two albums : Live Your Life Be Free (1991) and Real (1993). Huge thanks to my retrospective chart for the first half of 1990s decade.