Everything posted by Yobnedor
-
Ultimate Survivor 9.0 - Round 3
Jay Z
-
Kesha Rate
We can’t really include her more recent stuff when we are a throwback area of the forum.
-
Game: Creating the Ultimate Steps album!
That’s my best one.its the other 4 that are naff.
-
Cher - Christmas
It’s definitely going to be a Christmas staple for me!
-
Round 2 : Year End Survivor No.92
2Pac
-
Game: Creating the Ultimate Steps album!
I just don’t think any stand out as being the worst? They’re all terrible!!
-
Summer Soundclash #15
Paper Planes
-
Forum Success 2024!
I still say nothing more recent than 2015… we don’t want to step on the toes of the music forum…
-
Forum Success 2024!
Slipped down even further this week! We need an activity!
-
Game: Creating the Ultimate Steps album!
I’m so conflicted as to which is worst. Is it the one I’d never listen to again because it’s boring, or is it the one that’s a total cringe lyrically and not just because of who has lead vocals! Decisions!
-
Round 8 : Year End Survivor No.91
Dannii!
-
Ultimate Survivor 9.0 - Round 2
I don’t remember what I voted last time but gone for Jay Z this time.
-
Girls Aloud: The Girls Aloud Show
Olly Alexander? God he really does get everywhere
-
Cher - Forever
I’ve gone for the Amazon exclusive vinyl - I like it the most. Is this her first GH/compilation in recent years? (I know, I should know!)
-
Game: Creating the Ultimate Steps album!
Well the best is easy…
-
Game: Creating the Ultimate Girls Aloud album!
Crocodile Tears is lovely!
-
Game: Creating the Ultimate Girls Aloud album!
Girls On Film (I unashamedly love it!) 100 Different Ways
-
Game: Creating the Ultimate Steps album!
I actually don’t think I can recall any of these so will have to relisten. Such a fan!
-
Chappell Roan - The Rise and Fall of a Midwest Princess
Deserved!!
-
S Club 7 - Artistic Differences
Sorry if there was a thread on this already, I did go a few pages back and didn’t see anything! I’m watching all the S Club episodes in order (haven’t seen any other than Miami 7 before) and I’m currently on Artistic Differences. Is it me or is the writing for this totally different to Miami / LA / Back to the 50’s etc?? What are your thoughts?
-
Chappell Roan - The Rise and Fall of a Midwest Princess
Apparently the vinyl reissue is flying off the shelves!
-
New Artist Forums
Charli and Chappell would be good!
-
/// THE GRAND FINALE ● 166
There were some really good songs this time round. Even my 1/2/3 pointers would have been 8/9/10 any other time!
-
Chappell Roan - The Rise and Fall of a Midwest Princess
You beat me to it!
-
/// THE GRAND FINALE ● 166
Voted - a very no frills vote from me this time, apologies for that.