Everything posted by Yobnedor
-
Round 1 : Year End Survivor No.92
2pac of course!
-
Ultimate Survivor 9.0
This.
-
Round 7 : Year End Survivor No.91
Cascada
-
/// THE GRAND FINALE ● 166
I have to say, I’m really surprised Juice Newton - Angel Of The Morning passed the veto!
-
/// THE GRAND FINALE ● 166
Oh crap I forgot to vote. Edit: I’ll sort it out before midnight!
-
Game: Creating the Ultimate Girls Aloud album!
Crocodile Tears No Regrets (But I love love love We Wanna Party! So old school Girls Aloud!)
-
Here and Now (The Steps Musical)
:teresa: :teresa:
-
Steps Artist Forum Chart Run
Defo need to update this! Thanks Jay for keeping on top of it!
-
Steps • General Discussion
Closing this to prevent lag. Will open a new thread now. The Steps General Thread Part 1. Please continue all Steps general chat here. ----- Mod Edit 5th September 2024 - moved all of the 2024 'Steps - General Discussion' posts into this new thread
-
Chappell Roan - The Rise and Fall of a Midwest Princess
The re-issue is out Friday!
-
Girls Aloud - The Loving Kind
The Loving Kind would have fit perfectly after Can’t Speak French or before either of the ballads.
-
JADE - Angel of My Dreams • 1st Single
Well, first week is done! Let’s hope this is just the beginning!
-
Kacey Musgraves - Deeper Well
Kacey is releasing a deluxe version of the album - Deeper Into The Well - and the first single from it, Irish Goodbye, is out now!
-
My Oh My ● Kylie x Bebe Rexha x Tove Lo ● 1st single
The extended mix is much better. Allows the song to breathe a little more.
-
Round 7 : Year End Survivor No.90
I know it’s a wasted vote but Alicia…
-
Spice Girls - UK Chart Runs & Sales (Archive)
I couldn’t say for definite but… :kink:
-
Game: Creating the Ultimate Steps album!
There is no way on this earth that Since You Took Your Love Away is on the same level as Paradise Lost.
-
Game: Creating the Ultimate Steps album!
Paradise Lost Hold My Heart
-
/// SEMI FINAL RESULTS ● 166
Ah I knew it!
-
/// SEMI FINAL RESULTS ● 166
I honestly think it’s me at the bottom. Wooden spoon award incoming!
-
/// SEMI FINAL RESULTS ● 166
Wow we are racing through these results. Not holding much hope for myself this contest. It was a placeholder and then didn’t find anything else to send.
-
Spice Girls - UK Chart Runs & Sales (Archive)
You wouldn’t be the first to sleep around for spice girls material :kink:
-
Gaga to perform as part of the Paris 2024 ceremonies!?
I’ve read somewhere that Celine is doing the opening ceremony and Gaga the closing as the closing ceremony is centred around the idea that they’re “handing the torch” to LA - hence Gaga’s involvement.
-
Round 4 : Year End Survivor No.91
Outkast
-
Jessie Ware & Romy - Lift You Up
Agreed.