Jump to content

X-RayEyes

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by X-RayEyes

  1. TMWIH was #15 on the physical charts!! F***ing downloads!!! <_<
  2. Lets hope AG charts at #3 in the UK and beats Mika :) [maybe unrealistic but ah well we can dream and if its anywhere in the top 5 I'll be :dancing:]
  3. X-RayEyes posted a post in a topic in Indie, Rock and Alternative
    Bleed Like Me or All The Good In This Life ;)
  4. X-RayEyes posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Fave: GARBAGE :) Worst: Amerie
  5. Album: Garbage - Absolute Garbage
  6. X-RayEyes posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    :( I think the album is bound to do better than the single because non hardcore fans are more likely to buy it. Having said that neither Tell Me Where It Hurts or Absolute Garbage have had any promotion to speak of...
  7. Shut Your Mouth 5 Androgyny 6 Can't Cry These Tears 5 Till The Day I Die 4- Cup Of Coffee 5 Silence Is Golden 5 Cherry Lips (Go Baby Go!) 7 Breaking Up The Girl 6 Drive You Home 7+ Parade 4 Nobody Loves You 6 So Like A Rose 5
  8. X-RayEyes posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    G - 10 I - 9 C - 8 L - 7 H - 6 J - 5 A - 4 E - 3 F - 2 M - 1
  9. X-RayEyes posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Me too :wub: predictions on here ranged from #12 to #44 but who knows... :blink: I would LOVE it to get to #10 but thats probably way too optimistic :(
  10. Singles: Garbage - Tell Me Where It Hurts :wub: Albums: Fiest - The Reminder Mark Ronson - Version Kings of Leon - Because of the Times Downloads: none
  11. X-RayEyes posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    1Wonderful Life 2. Cool 3. What You Waiting For? 4. The Sweet Escape 5. Now That You Got It 6. U Started It 7. The Real Thing 8. Flourescent 9. Early Winter 10. Bubble Pop Electric 11. Breakin' Up [i quite like this but think I'm The only one haha] 12. 4 In The Morning 13. Long Way To Go 14. Hollaback Girl 15.Danger Zone 16. Don't Get It Twisted [Grows on you & the chorus is the best part] 17. Crash 18. Serious 19. Yummy 20. Luxurious 21. Harajuku Girls 22. Rich Girl 23. Orange Country Girl [ALMOST worse than Wind It Up] 24. Wind It Up [uGHHH worst song, ever.]
  12. Vow vs Come Home Only Happy When It Rains vs 36 Degrees Queer vs Teenage Angst Stupid Girl vs Nancy Boy Milk vs Bruise Pristine Push It vs Pure Morning Think I'm ParanoidI vs You Don't Care About Us Special vs Every You Every Me When I Grow Up vs Without You I'm Nothing Androgyny vs Taste In Men Cherry Lips vs Slave To The Wage Breaking Up The Girl vs Special K Shut Your Mouth vs Black-Eyed Why Do You Love Me vs The Bitter End Sex Is Not The Enemy vs This Picture[AHHHH this one was really hard but This Picture is my fav Placebo song...] Bleed Like Me vs Special Needs Run Baby Run vs English Summer Rain Tell Me Where It Hurts vs Twenty Years 12:6 to G B)
  13. TMWIH = AMAZING :spin: :w00t: :heart: :music: :dance: :wub:
  14. I Think I'm Paranoid 12 Special 13 Hammering In My Head 12 Push It 27- Trick Is To Keep Breathing 17+ Sleep Together 23 Wicked Ways 9 You Look So Fine 7
  15. X-RayEyes posted a post in a topic in Indie, Rock and Alternative
    Cup Of Coffee :wub: Tell Me Where It Hurts or Drive You Home