Jump to content

Hide&Seek

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hide&Seek

  1. Hide&Seek posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    I love every single track .......erm ....except 'You're In A Bubble'. I would have liked 'Goodnight Kiss' to have been a single - it is such a gorgeous song.
  2. I remember before the release of 'Ride It' / 'Passion',it was rumoured she was doing a cover of Madonnas 'Cherish.I would have LOVED that to have been true. Maybe a Madonna cover to launch the Hits album ? I wish. I'd love a Bananrama cover too ,but not 'Venus' -I'm even tired of Bananaramas version of that (and I love me some Nanas). 'Love In The First Degree' would be my first choice.
  3. I voted for 'It's Raining Men' - although some days my fav would be the almighty edit of 'Lift Me Up'. I love a lot of her album tracks even more than her singles.I think a few more hits could have been squeezed out of her second album - some tracks were just beggin to be singles i.m.o.
  4. 1 & 1 Imaani & Precious - I can't choose between them ! Both fabulous ! 3 Scooch 4 Gina G 5 Javine 6 Lindsay D 7 Katrina & Waves 8 Jessica Garlick 9 James Fox 10 Nicki French 11 Daz Sampson 12 Jemini ( awful song.Should have sent Emily Reed instead - she came second in the uk selection that year)