Jump to content

kindagood

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kindagood

  1. Try this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bApwLtIc_I its not bad quite funky, two hearts is better though ;)
  2. i liked it to start with but it gets better with every listen and I'm confident the general public will love it too, especially because it will saturate the air play in the next month
  3. kindagood posted a post in a topic in News and Politics
    You have to legalise them all...... ...but that doesn't mean we'll all be shooting up heroin, it will probably lead to a drop in drug consumption, because if it is legalised, but controlled properly then there will be help for addicts when they want it without fear or criminal prosecution, and health checks would be performed on regular users often, and advice on the safe use of drugs given to all
  4. There has always been a lot of rubbish music being released no matter what era of music you talk about, the passage of time is never kind to the rubbish and it disappears, music is no worse or better now than it has ever been, the difference is that is accessible in so many ways now than it was before, and people can actively seek out what they want, and bypass the record companies, meaning they have less revenue, and in turn that means they invest less in new artists, who practically have to promote themselves these days in order to reach public conscienceness. I would say the music industry is as creative and diverse as it has always been, it is just that record labels are losing control of it, and we're on the verge of a whole new way of music being produced. In time music will become more organic and less controlled by the majors.
  5. kindagood posted a post in a topic in News and Politics
    Yeah thats exactly what I mean. Like in Amsterdam you have coffee shops for cannibis. You couldn't sell a restricted product like this in the local newsagent, but if you have trained staff you can sell it in a controlled environment, where you can offer other related services, and easily age restrict the product
  6. kindagood posted a post in a topic in News and Politics
    Of course they'd be tax and vat but that still does not necessarily make it more expensive than it is now, the shipping cost would plummet as there would be no need to smuggle it anymore, and bigger quanties could be moved around. I would not advocate private businesses selling it though, I would suggest that it was controlled by a government run agency who's main concern was not profit but the welfare of drug users, and I would also suggest cigarettes and alcohol were sold only through this agency too.
  7. kindagood posted a post in a topic in News and Politics
    I can't understand why you think drugs would be more expensive if legal. At the moment dealers add a risk factor of getting caught into their price, if that risk was gone they would be cheaper. Not only that if they were sold in a responsible manner the chances of people being encouraged to experiment with more addictive substances would be reduced. I would suggest a controlled place to buy them where health checkups of users where regularily performed and help for people wanting to quit was offered.
  8. kindagood posted a post in a topic in News and Politics
    Or maybe they are such different issues that peoples ethics can be surprisingly different in each situation
  9. kindagood posted a post in a topic in News and Politics
    Not all crime around drugs would be stopped, but most of it would, and lets face it if we reduced drug related crime by only 50% it would be a lot of free prison space for violent offenders
  10. does she still have a record deal?
  11. how has judge judy made $95million?
  12. kindagood posted a post in a topic in News and Politics
    The Chief Constable of North Wales Police Richard Bronstorm, is calling for drugs to be legalised. ''In the past, Mr Brunstrom has said drugs laws are out of date and that the police are engaged in a battle which they cannot win. He is now campaigning for drugs to be legalised, and for the class A, B and C system to be scrapped. In a report to be presented to the North Wales Police Authority next Monday, he says the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971 should be replaced by a new "Substance Misuse Act". '' What do you think about this issue? I think it would actual be a good thing, and free police officers to battle crimes where there are distinct victims and not people who choose to abuse themselves. I think other kind of help should be available to drug users as I can't see how giving them a criminal record helps anyone who is addicted to a substance helps.
  13. I'm a huge Kylie fan and I loved it from first hearing...... Something different for Kylie, again with every new album she develops something new, at least she's not afraid to take her music in a different direction, and as for not writing it herself, she didn't write CGOOMH, Spinning Around or most of her lead tracks off any album (exceptions being SKOB, Slow and IBIY)
  14. Why do people expect to love a song and think its a classic after one listen? Many songs take a few listens before people love them, that's why no artist ever releases a song the same day it is played on radio for the first time
  15. This makes me wonder wether it is more important that a child is 'yours' by blood, than being 'yours' because you raised it. I don't think it should matter about the blood, if you raise a child and bond with it shouldn't you love that child as if it was your 'blood'? This is a terrible situation and I don't know what the right thing to do is, but I can't help but wonder how anyone could swap a child they have loved and cared for.
  16. mmmm maybe the breakdown in society values is due to thatcher saying community didn't exist and the fact that successive governments have done nothing to make people part of society, and promoted consumerism and greed. Maybe if they had tried to promote equality, and tried to stem the 'I want it now' society we would have less crime and more social cohesion. Building more prisons isn't going to stop crime, and anyway according to some surveys more crime goes unreported than reported, so how are you going to keep 'criminals' out of prison when their crimes aren't even reported Which also indicates the lack of faith a large portion of our society have in the police.........
  17. It's true that the police act with impunity, and I suppose your arguement is logical, we live in a subtle police state, where gradually citizens rights are being slowly eroded over time, after all survellance in the UK is amongst the most intrusive in the world, yet the general population have accepted it without too much protest...... ...and the government tries to further erode rights.
  18. Fantastic song, love the video. Love the song, it wasn't at all what I expected, Kylie always surprises and delights me
  19. Just saw the video and heard the song for the first time. I absolutely love it, it's amazing
  20. We are all forgetting that eastern europeans are legally allowed to work in the UK and are entitled to the same rights as UK citizens, they must not be discriminated against in favour of UK citizens, just as we have the same rights across the EU
  21. Yes I remember that whole era, I also remember the poll tax was introduced a year earlier in Scotland and we had big protests and demonstrations and nothing was done, so don't tell me protests work, they don't unless a government decides to allow them to work. The conservative government of that era suddenly realised their core voters would change alleigence and vote labour thats the only reason they caved in.
  22. What has Ian Brown done musically lately, I always thought the stone roses were over rated,
  23. lol I reckon she is rubbish but over on the pop forum they reckon she's going to have a huge hit
  24. The winner of the second series of Pop Idol release her new single on download the same day as Kylie, do you think Kylie should be worried? I don't think she should be but........do you think Michelle has any chance?
  25. She's up against Kylie that week....