Everything posted by suki2
-
Covers Boot & Immune (List 2)
Bit random but hasn't Leona Lewis got big knees? they're huuuuge, maybe that's why there's a hold up with the video because they're busy airbrushing her knees down. :lol: Hey Ya! (Live Lounge Radio1 and B/Side on Friday's Child) 14- In The Stone (performed/recorded on DVD) 14 It Takes Two (duet with Zoe Birkett) (performed) 10 I Won't Dance (recorded) 48+ Love For Sale (performed) 43
-
Covers Boot & Immune (List 2)
Well this can be our little chat thread then and when we've finished the boot&immune, we'll start an "unloved and unwanted thread for smellies". :yahoo: We definitely don't seem very popular! Hey Ya! (Live Lounge Radio1 and B/Side on Friday's Child) 16- In The Stone (performed/recorded on DVD) 14 It Takes Two (duet with Zoe Birkett) (performed) 10 I Won't Dance (recorded) 47+ Love For Sale (performed) 42
-
Covers Boot & Immune (List 2)
I think we must smell or something TT, :( or do you think they're having a party and haven't invited us? :cry: Hey Ya! (Live Lounge Radio1 and B/Side on Friday's Child) 18 In The Stone (performed/recorded on DVD) 14 It Takes Two (duet with Zoe Birkett) (performed) 10 I Won't Dance (recorded) 46+ Love For Sale (performed) 41-
-
Covers Boot & Immune (List 2)
Hi TT, :hi: I'll be no1 poster on here this week if it carries on like this, :winner: do you think they're all out on the razz? :hic: Hi suki. Looks like just you & me tonight. Hey Ya! (Live Lounge Radio1 and B/Side on Friday's Child) 19 In The Stone (performed/recorded on DVD) 14 It Takes Two (duet with Zoe Birkett) (performed) 10- I Won't Dance (recorded) 45+ Love For Sale (performed) 41
-
Covers Boot & Immune (List 2)
Hey Ya! (Live Lounge Radio1 and B/Side on Friday's Child) 20 In The Stone (performed/recorded on DVD) 14 It Takes Two (duet with Zoe Birkett) (performed) 11 I Won't Dance (recorded) 44+ Love For Sale (performed) 40-
-
Covers Boot & Immune (List 2)
Hey Ya! (Live Lounge Radio1 and B/Side on Friday's Child) 20 I Heard It Through The Grapevine (recorded on DVD) 1 In The Stone (performed/recorded on DVD) 14 It Takes Two (duet with Zoe Birkett) (performed) 11 I Won't Dance (recorded) 43+ Love For Sale (performed) 40-
-
Covers Boot & Immune (List 2)
Hey Ya! (Live Lounge Radio1 and B/Side on Friday's Child) 20 I Heard It Through The Grapevine (recorded on DVD) 2 In The Stone (performed/recorded on DVD) 14 It Takes Two (duet with Zoe Birkett) (performed) 11 I Won't Dance (recorded) 42+ Love For Sale (performed) 40-
-
Natasha Bedingfield
I think it's pretty rubbish to be honest and her voice is annoying on it, is this on her album?
-
Will Young Forum banner Competition
Bertie is having a *cough*rest for 5 days. ;)
-
Soundclash #137 - Sugababes vs Aly & AJ
I'm surprised how close it is, I thought the Sugababes would walk it.
-
Covers Boot & Immune (List 2)
Hey Ya! (Live Lounge Radio1 and B/Side on Friday's Child) 18 I Heard It Through The Grapevine (recorded on DVD) 7 In The Stone (performed/recorded on DVD) 13 It Takes Two (duet with Zoe Birkett) (performed) 10 I Won't Dance (recorded) 39+ Live And Let Die (performed) 5 Love For Sale (performed) 37-
-
Will Young Forum banner Competition
We've got a few banner entries to put forward in the competition now, if there's anyone who's thinking of doing a banner today, can you please pm TeresaBloom, TrulyTalented or me with your entry before midnight tonight, thanks. :D
-
Daily News, Gossip and Chat,
Bugger that Pearl, :lol: you'll not have me queueing for hours on end, for a soggy biccy and a cold cup of tea and just a glance from Daniel O'Donnel. :rolleyes:
-
Soundclash #137 - Sugababes vs Aly & AJ
Sugababes.
-
Daily News, Gossip and Chat,
I've just watched the video now, awww how lovely and excited they all were and how very lucky as well, I hope Will does one every year from now on and I might just get lucky before I die! :lol:
-
Covers Boot & Immune (List 2)
Hey Ya! (Live Lounge Radio1 and B/Side on Friday's Child) 17 I Heard It Through The Grapevine (recorded on DVD) 8 In The Stone (performed/recorded on DVD) 13 It Takes Two (duet with Zoe Birkett) (performed) 10 I Won't Dance (recorded) 38+ Light My Fire (recorded) 1- Live And Let Die (performed) 6 Love For Sale (performed) 36
-
Daily News, Gossip and Chat,
Thanks for the welcome everyone and yes it's me, I had to change my username again, Suggy had tried to thwart me from coming on here by changing all the settings and log in names, :cry: but once I'd been let out of the attic I soon got it sorted out. :yahoo: I must say how nice it is to be back amongst real friends. :yahoo:
-
Daily News, Gossip and Chat,
Awww Will's looking great and the stubble is back again.