Jump to content

schnapperin

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by schnapperin

  1. Take That is maybe not a so big single seller at Germany, but they`re really good at the airplay charts and I think Beautiful world was a good selling record.
  2. HMV has the record for 3.99 GBP on the website, so there should be a few more records sold over the week
  3. I read the same at Gary`s book. But I can`t believe that. Usual artists make at the momemt most profit because of a tour. And if you don`t make money, you don`t do it, special if you lost 8 million. I think they got some good money for this tour, I know that its cost lots of money. But don`t forget, they don`t have the Rob hologram or the water on the stage this time. So it should be cheaper. The only real expensive part are the European dates with 30 tracks, travel near each day, the private plane... And yes, you maybe know me from the TTTV Board..whats your nickname there?
  4. Thats the major problem. No promo, and nothing at TV, radio or press that they had a new single out. So only the fans know about that and bought the singles. They should really do some more promo at Europe if they want to sell records here.
  5. They´re very popluar at the German radio station, they played at the moment very often RtW and Reach out was a big radio hit. I don`t know why the german don`t buy the singles, maybe because you can get the album for 5 GBP more. And thats one of the big problems for artists at the german singles charts. But they did 7 concerts, and near every concert was sold out...and I think the crowd were for germany very good...not like UK but we did your best. So i hope if they do another Tour that they would come to Europe or Germany again, if not it will be terrible to get tickets for the UK tour. Because most of the german fans want to travel for that to the UK, and not only doing one gig. Therre are rumours that RtW will be at No. 4 for the next charts, no idea if its true. But if, its great
  6. Some news about the entry of Take That "Rule the world" ?