Everything posted by nickthenoodle
-
The Post-Mortem Thread
It's a shame Macedonia didn't get through, it was a good song but it just didn't come across particularly well on stage. Either way, hope they don't pull out - perhaps a return by Bosnia/Croatia could convince them to carry on?
-
Eurovision Song Contest 2015 · Semi Final One
Just watching it now - the atmosphere is really great!
-
Bad Blood (ft. Kendrick Lamar)
Why not include half the number of celebs for twice the substance and story?
-
Israel · Eurovision Song Contest 2015
Wow that was really amazing, shows the more human side of international relations.
-
Billboard Music Awards Performance Thread
I really hope she gets the icon award - very well deserved and would give another nice boost along side the performance!
-
Pretty Girls ft. Iggy Azalea
I am slightly worried for it now, but gonna keep the faith til after the Billboards :D!
-
Battle Of The Pop Girls FINAL RESULTS
Woo glad this is getting underway :D!
-
Who should be the new leader of the Labour Party?
Don't think he had much of a chance anyway, but I agree a very mixed bag from him there - also annoyed that not a single panelist even gave a name for the best potential leader :lol:.
-
Pretty Girls ft. Iggy Azalea
k watched it four times in a row and I'm totally on board it's really good and hopefully weird/fun enough to get people talking.
-
Pretty Girls ft. Iggy Azalea
Dunno what to think lol
-
Eurovision Song Contest 2015 · OGAE Voting
What it's all over?! Whilst I would be pretty happy with that top 10 tbh, it's kinda depressing to see so few countries score anything at all!
-
Britney's 'Piece Of Me' Show Continues To Slay Vegas.
How does she do it?!?!
-
Who should be the new leader of the Labour Party?
Ed did normal shadow cabinet elections !Yvette Cooper won the most votes iirc.
-
Pretty Girls ft. Iggy Azalea
That's great news! Should hopefully help R1 get on board too!
-
What Artist is bigger right now?
Yeah! All my friends at uni got totally obsessed with FU and #GETITRIGHT think either one of them would've smashed.
-
What Artist is bigger right now?
Yeah it was definitely a bizaree choice toend the era early - or even to release Adore You :huh:. I went to see the Bangerz tour and it was really great but I just don't see why she didn't think she could do a fourth single especially when she barely promo'd the third anyway?! Just not sure if it'll have a lasting impact on her next album, I'm very much hoping it won't ofc!
-
What Artist is bigger right now?
I think that Miley had a lot of potential with the Bangerz campaign but it lost a lot of steam and now she seems to be pretty irrelevant (hoping she can pull it back for the next era). Definitely Britney for the moment.
-
Britney on Ellen Degeneres TOMORROW!
Praise be to Bootney <3
-
Pretty Girls ft. Iggy Azalea
Hopefully the album sale will help Britney Jean :lol: #NeverForget
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 3rd May 2015
They definitely didn't get on board with I Wanna Go/Perfume/Ooh La La - I thought they might have for Til The World Ends tho?! and they did for Scream & Shout right? please I need some hope haha
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 3rd May 2015
As a Britney stan I'm hoping they were just put off by the word bitch and a lack of a Work Chick remix, fingers crossed they'll lap Pretty Girls up (wouldn't be surprised if they don't know - I'll try not to get my hopes up haha)
-
Pretty Girls ft. Iggy Azalea
What even is that?! And why does she have a sippy cup on her table :lol:
-
Battle of the Pop Girls ▬ Round Two
I'm guessing he axed it when it became clear that Britney was landsliding it haha
-
Pretty Girls ft. Iggy Azalea
11. 3 10. Hold it against me 09. Me against the music 08. Womaniser 07. My prerogative 06. pretty girls 05. Oops ... I did it again 04. Baby one more time 03. slave 4 u 02. Work bitch 01. Gimme more Very strong start for me considering the top 10 here for me are essential tracks.
-
How much of a Eurovison bellwether are you?
2008 - Armenia - Qéle Qéle 4th Place 2009 - Azerbaijan - Always 3rd Place 2010 - Azerbaijan - Drip Drop 5th Place 2011 - Estonia - Rockerfeller Street 24th Place 2012 - Sweden - Euphoria 1st Place 2013 - Denmark - Only Teardrops 1st Place 2014 - Poland - We Slavic Girls 14th Place 2015 - Estonia - Goodbye To Yesterday