Everything posted by nickthenoodle
-
Animal Crossing - New Horizons
Your code? Ok sis x
-
Eleni Foureira - Yayo
Pretty sure it’s not Maluma
-
Eurovision Song Contest 2020 · Rankings
01 (NE) Ukraine - hope their financial issues don't put paid to this it's amazing 02 (NE) Norway - really beautiful and a potential jury winner 03 (NE) Germany - think this will shrink 04 (NE) Armenia - really underrated and excited for the revamp 05 (NE) Belgium - like this vibe 06 (01) Australia 07 (NE) UK - think this kinda slaps, we'll see how much is patriotism tho haha 08 (02) Czech Rep 09 (NE) Lithuania - I really like it but it is overrated 10 (03) Albania 11 (NE) Belarus - only just heard it a couple of times so we'll see 12 (05) Italy 13 (NE) Poland - pretty boring sadly 14 (06) Spain 15 (04) Latvia 16 (NE) France - sad but he's hot so I guess a bonus point for that 17 (NE) Slovenia - not feeling this sadly
-
R.I.P. Tyler
This is really sad to hear he was such a wonderful contributor to the forum and just seemed like a great person in general - his love and passion for Britney was so genuine <3 this is a really beautiful tribute and such a fitting song.
-
Serbia (Beovizija) - Eurovision Song Contest 2020
Yeah it is and one of the others is Knez from Montenegro's daughter haha
-
Azerbaijan · Eurovision Song Contest 2020
Apparently it's the fifth time she's tried - we stan a trier :lol:
-
Armenia (Depi Evratesil) · Eurovision Song Contest 2020
Well this goes OFF
-
Eurovision Song Contest 2020 · Rankings
01 Australia - can see this being in my top 10/15 a good choice from them 02 Czech Rep - this is definitely a vibe and it's nice to see something like this in ESC. 03 Albania - I'm slowly beginning to accept we've lost Elvana and will just have to accept this isn't too bad 04 Latvia - was my dead last when selected but actually growing on me quite a lot, mainly because it's all over twitter 05 Italy - potential to grow once the Elodie wounds have healed 06 Spain
-
Thrown away winners/huge smashes
sQsM-NAArd4 If Moldova had sent this, they would've continued their top ten streak I'm sure of it. x1NPm88iflU This was absolutely stunning and would've seen Romania well in the mix - can't believe those vile Wiwibloggs people ruined it for a couple of Lei.
-
Melodifestivalen 2020 / heat one / Linköping (1st Feb)
Wow ballerina really did that
-
Melodifestivalen 2020 / heat one / Linköping (1st Feb)
Still can’t get over how bad Boys With Emotions is, I can see why Hannah Ferm got the pimp slot now.
-
Selena Gomez - Rare
Revival was one of the best albums of the last decade. Rare sadly hasn’t blown me away on first listen but I’ll persevere, she’s quite understated a lot of the time so I’m sure it’ll grow.
-
END OF DECADE AWARDS
Omg I cannot decide the NQ it’s too hard
-
Is Katy Perry in danger of becoming irrelevant?
With all due respect this thread is about 5 years late.
-
Sweden (Melodifestivalen) · Eurovision Song Contest 2020
Hannah ferm is gonna be the top woman for the second year in a row I reckon. Her and the Mamas might scrape top ten in the final if they’re lucky!!
-
Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2019
That’s a very strange way to spell Viki Gabor
-
Hustlers • 13th September 2019
I really enjoyed this but I think it’s a shame they went with Cardi B, she was dreadful and really cheapened the film. Constance and JLo were brilliant and omg Keke Palmer of ‘My Jeans’ fame is amazing!!
-
BUZZVISION // ALL STARS
Does Poland 2014 not deserve rights 🤣
-
BUZZVISION // ALL STARS
WHAT?! No Zeljko omg I weep.
-
BUZZVISION // ALL STARS
Voted! So excited for these years!
-
Big Brother US • Season 21
After watching last night's episode I think one of S*x Sh**ters will probably go? I know there's the power and assuming one of them wins the veto and Christie upgrades it and puts up say Nick or Bella I still think it'd be 5:5 (i.e. Jack/Jackson, Analyse, Holly, Christie Tommy v Kat, Nicole, Nick/Bella, Sam, Jess) Cliff breaks the tie and sends whichever one of Jackson or Jack is still on the block???
-
BUZZVISION // ALL STARS
Already can't wait for the 2012/2013 to adorn queen Sofi Marinova with her DESERVED 12s x
-
Yesterday (new Richard Curtis film inspired by The Beatles)
i think for me a real crowd would've been like wtf are you talking about these people don't exist - but it still just made no sense haha
-
Big Brother US • Season 21
Oh my god Gr8ful are the worst thing to ever happen to big brother. This season is DIRE.
-
Anna Bergendahl - Home
She's single handedly saving the pop game x