Everything posted by nickthenoodle
-
The Semi Finals Results are Out
Azerbaijan second in their semi for a third year in a row :o
-
Possible withdrawals for 2012
Unless the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict is settled (which it clearly won't be) then Armenia probably will sit it out - actually, remember a few years ago when the Azeris interrogated people for voting for Armenia? Will they even let Armenia compete?!
-
Eurovision 2011 · THE FINAL THREAD
I think the BBC would've thought that name alone (+ a pretty good song) would guarantee them a top 5. I just hope that the UK doesn't fall back onto the 'oh it was bloc voting' and send Andy Abrahams again next year :P.
-
Eurovision 2011 · THE FINAL THREAD
Devestated for Estonia </3 pleased Azerbaijan finally won, although I'd rather 'Always' or 'Drip Drop' had done it. 11th isn't really going to encourage the BBC to go for gold every year =\, back to sh!t next time?
-
Buzzjack Eurovision 2011: THE FINAL - RESULTS!
Thanks! Very happy with the top 5, let's hope we're close to the actual result!
-
Eurovision 2011 · THE FINAL THREAD
I remember that the UK's national final had a post card voting system, but pre-televoting the ESC final was just by juries. :)
-
Buzzjack Eurovision 2011: THE FINAL - RESULTS!
Still waiting for Albania's charge up the table...
-
Eurovision 2011 · THE FINAL THREAD
A bit random, but in Ukraine's song - I swear everytime she says 'crysal white' it sounds like 'kristallnacht', probably a bit of a contentious subject in Germany :o.
-
Buzzjack Eurovision 2011: THE FINAL - RESULTS!
Funny how someone with the username 'I Can UK Can' puts Azerbaijan in first :kink:
-
Buzzjack Eurovision 2011: THE FINAL - RESULTS!
Albania on 0 :o beginning to wonder how they even got through.
-
Buzzjack Eurovision 2011: THE FINAL - RESULTS!
17 points, 7 votes to go - it's not home and dry yet - but Hungary have the gay and therefore BJ factor this year.
-
Eurovision 2011 · THE FINAL THREAD
Graham's very decent - his commentary is entertaining and without the 'bloc voting' rambles we endured from Wogan.
-
Buzzjack Eurovision 2011: THE FINAL - RESULTS!
Glad to see Estonia doing well :o <3 Getter 4 lyf.
-
Buzzjack Eurovision 2011: THE FINAL - RESULTS!
18. |000| Belarus // Anastasiya Vinnikova - I Love Belarus Criminal :kink:
-
Buzzjack Eurovision 2011: THE FINAL - RESULTS!
Y'all need to stop hating on Estonia
-
Green Room [2011]
Just been watching a couple of old ESC results :kink: and can I say that it's an absolute godsend that Terry Wogan doesn't do the commentary anymore! He was awful, Graham Norton is so much better.
-
Eurovision 2011 · THE FINAL THREAD
COME ON ESTONIA <3
-
Eurovision Spokespersons 2011
Ruslana AND Safura :o Lyf is gd.
-
Eurovision 2011 · Predictions
25. Lithuania 24. Switzerland 23. Moldova 22. Italy 21. Spain 20. Georgia 19. Slovenia 18. Iceland 17. Ukraine 16. Austria 15. Romania 14. Greece 13. Ireland (VERY unsure about this one though, could go either way - so I thought I'd put it in the middle!) 12. Serbia 11. Finland ---------------- 10. Hungary :( 09. Sweden 08. Germany 07. Denmark 06. Russia 05. Bosnia-Herzegovina 04. Estonia 03. United Kingdom 02. Azerbaijan 01. France :o God knows what could happen, I can see any of the top 7 winning in reality + (God forbid) Ireland, I'm just hoping it's British punters overestimating them and hoping they'll finish well out of the top 10.
-
Green Room || BJFESTIVALEN & BJSC XXXIV
Good point :kink: Ok, how would one go about making a non shock return to the contest, any steps one must take?
-
Green Room [2011]
Most definitely the greatest Eurovision song ever, Ruslana is a hero <3 Best ESC songs ever: 1. Ruslana - Wild Dances 2. Safura - Drip Drop 3. Sirusho - Qele Qele 4. AySel and Arash - Always 5. Marija Serafovic - Molitva :kink:
-
What would you miss Eurovision for?
I'm missing it for a party tomorrow night :'( might sneak it on in the corner though :D.
-
Semi Final Two [2011]
Glad Estonia got through :cheer: Shed a tear for Belarus though ;'( I STILL LOVE BELARUS <3 Oh dear, terrible slots for Estonia and Hungary - I'm guessing it's gonna be a big 5 win then? Loving Bosnia's performance btw <3 c'est tout.
-
Green Room || BJFESTIVALEN & BJSC XXXIV
How would one go about making a shock return to the contest :kink:?
-
Eurovision 2011 · Predictions
Despite Turkey falling out in the semis, I would still say that Greece, Ukraine and Russia are 'safe as houses' when it comes to qualifying every year. Definitely wouldn't mind being proven wrong, given that all have been off the mark these past few years imo =\. Turkey is a shock, but Armenia have never sent a song that didn't deserve to qualify - so it's difficult to say whether they were always 'safe' qualifiers. The same goes for Azerbaijan, we can't really judge if they're 'always' going to be safe, given that this is only their third contest and they've really pulled out the stops every year so far.