Jump to content

nickthenoodle

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nickthenoodle

  1. 10 from each semi, 5 have AQd from the final
  2. Russia Azerbaijan Hungary Norway Greece Finland Turkey Albania Serbia Georgia/Armenia :confused: not really sure which of these will make it, in fact - they might both make it over Albania, but they shouldn't.
  3. OMG, a bit off topic - but I forgot how good Hora Din Moldova was <3.
  4. Russia: Nowhere near as bad as the 2010 atrocity, but lacking the sheer amusmant factor of Mamo - 5/10 Israel: Oh My, this is geniunely awful - Dana's reputation is dead. 3/10 Armenia: First time since 2007 that Armenia aren't in my top 2 countries (along with Azerbaijan usually :kink:) 0/10 just for destroying the legacy of 3 amazing entries in a row. Hungary: LOVING THIS 4 LYF. 10/10 Go get that 2nd place! (Behind Estonia). Serbia: Sometimes I love it, sometimes I hate it 5/10 Albania: SO much better than whatever that was last year, but no Carry Me With You In Your Dreams (hoping for the return of the gimp though?) 9/10The Netherlands: Not a patch on Ik Bin Verliefd but not quiteas terrible as Belgium 4/10 Latvia: So indifferent to this it hurts... 5/10 Portugal: Oh dear Portugal, what is this? 2/10 Croatia: GO AVENGE LAKO JE SVE 7/10 Estonia: AHH BEST SONG EVER, Go Drip Drop yourself to 5th 10/10 Romania: Yay for the world! 7/10 Georgia: If the performance contains a sexual wink, expcet this to change to a 10. 7/10
  5. Has it been mentioned that Sognu's drum part and rhythmic structure is almost exactly the same as Ravel's Bolero?
  6. Semi 1 01. Russia 02. Azerbaijan 03. Hungary 04. Turkey 05. Greece 06. Finland 07. Serbia 08. Norway 09. Armenia 10. Georgia Semi 2 01. Bosnia-Herzegovina 02. Estonia 03. Romania 04. Denmark 05. Sweden 06. Ukraine 07. Austria 08. Slovenia 09. Ireland 10. Moldova Final 01. Estonia 02. France 03. United Kingdom 04. Bosnia-Herzegovina 05. Azerbaijan 06. Sweden 07. Hungary 08. Germany 09. Russia 10. Denmark 11. Finland 12. Romania 13. Greece 14. Norway 15. Turkey 16. Serbia 17. Ukraine 18. Austria 19. Spain 20. Slovenia 21. Armenia 22. Ireland 23. Moldova 24. Italy 25. Georgia
  7. nickthenoodle posted a post in a topic in Television
    I love Glee, but Modern Family should've won those awards imo :P
  8. I'm buzzing for this! Genuinely.
  9. Wow Theo this made my life. Thank you.
  10. :o Oh no, I think I forgot to vote on this, gutted </3
  11. nickthenoodle posted a post in a topic in Television
    There's been quite a quality drop off from the first series, imo - also not loving the total lack of story arcs.
  12. It's Former Noodonian Territory btw, just saying etc.
  13. nickthenoodle posted a post in a topic in News and Politics
    Ahh, my darling MP. What a babe.
  14. Yeah, I'm up for it <3
  15. Shocking qualy for Massa, I reckon he'd've been able to get on the front two rows (probably third?), can't believe Alonso got ANOTHER pole :drama:.
  16. I'm a bit unsure about what to make of this result, I had David as my first preference - as I genuinely think he's a better politician, but I wouldn't put it past Ed winning the next election.
  17. Faith schools being better is propoganda imo, a way of the government justifying its segregation. You can find much better state schools - and private schools.
  18. :o I'm actually doing well?! The Caitlin Rose disaster is long since forgotten.
  19. Love. Angel. Music. Baby. (overall this album is 9/10) 10 What You Waiting For? 10 Rich Girl ft. Eve 10 Hollaback Girl 11 Cool 09 Bubble Pop Electric Feat. Johnny Vulture 08 Luxurious 09 Harajuku Girls 08 Crash 06 The Real Thing 08 Serious 05 Danger Zone 05 Long Way To Go ft. André 3000 The Sweet Escape (overall this album is 1/10, one of the worst things I've ever heard) 08 Wind It Up 01 The Sweet Escape ft. Akon 05 Orange County Girl 06 Early Winter 00 Now That You Got It 06 4 In The Morning 02 Yummy ft. Pharrell 00 Fluorescent 00 Breakin' Up 00 Don't Get It Twisted 01 Started It 02 Wonderful Life
  20. 10 Sound Of The Underground 09 No Good Advice 05 Life Got Cold 08 Jump 11 The Show 10 Love Machine 06 I'll Stand By You 05 Wake Me Up 07 Long Hot Summer 09 Biology 08 See The Day 06 Whole Lotta History 08 Something Kinda Ooooh 03 I Think We're Alone Now 01 Walk This Way (vs. Sugababes) 06 Sexy! No No No... 10 Call The Shots 10 Can't Speak French 10 The Promise 04 The Loving Kind 07 Untouchable
  21. nickthenoodle posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    Yay Delta!
  22. I must say I didn't watch most of it :P Prefer the studio, not so keen on the presenters - the news stories seemed as dumbed down as on GMTV, Adrian Chiles is pretty awful - like when he said to Garraway something like 'oh, don't you just love the entertainment news' - really unprofessional - and also his 'that's enough of that!'. Not really very 'news-y' imo.
  23. It's missing two things - John Stapleton and Kate Garraway Although, all things taken into account I think it was probably a minor improvement on GMTV