Jump to content

nickthenoodle

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nickthenoodle

  1. 01. Chantelle 02. Josie 03. Brian 04. Nikki 05. Nadia
  2. nickthenoodle posted a post in a topic in Television
    Josie defending the booby, AMAZING Also, all is forgiven Chantelle - she's still such a lovely person - even if looking at her now is as dangerous as looking directly into the sun.
  3. nickthenoodle posted a post in a topic in Television
    Coolio is the worst choice imo, I'm not crazy on Preston and Ulrika either - but they could prove to be decent choices.
  4. nickthenoodle posted a post in a topic in Television
    Aww, I think Chantelle still has feeling for Preston How sad was it when she said 'we never even got to our first wedding anniversary, that's so sad' :cry:
  5. nickthenoodle posted a post in a topic in Television
    Let's hope this series doesn't take 10 months to air :P Last series was the worst by some margin - I was hoping there'd be more of Rose and the first 10 episodes were totally inconsistent with the last 10 - what happened to Mikela saying she was going to fight for Lindsey to be freed? That wasn't mentioned at all - each episode seemed to focus around one of the random students we'd never seen before, the on going storylines were predictable and pretty weak - it wasn't 'must see' viewing like some of the previous series' have been.
  6. BB1 - Nick, Craig BB2 - Brian, Helen BB3 - Kate, Alex BB4 - none BB5 - Nadia BB6 - Makosi BB7 - Nikki, Aisleyne, Pete BB8 - none BB9 - none BB10 - none BB11 - Josie CBB1,2,3 - none CBB4 - Chantelle CBB5-7 - none BB:CH - Emilia
  7. nickthenoodle posted a post in a topic in Television
    Four awful choices (Preston, Ulrika, Coolio and John) 6 decent choices and HMs I would've picked myself I'm just going to pretend the other 4 aren't in there - it reeks of missed oppurtunity. It's just so frustrating to me that the best HM ever (Aisleyne) turned it down.
  8. nickthenoodle posted a post in a topic in Television
    Jennie BB7 :P? She got 0.9% in the final :lol:
  9. nickthenoodle posted a post in a topic in Television
    Pretty poor final, I'm quite sure it'll finish: 1. Josie 2. Mario 3. Dave 4. Andrew 5. JJ Possibly Andrew 3rd over Dave.
  10. Idk if I can forgive him yet for the farce that was the 50 states project. But I might have to :kink:.
  11. Economy Cuts this year? And not safeguarding eductation? Milk-snatcher-2k10? U Civil liberties One of the most backwards people ever to be in politics is the 'minister for equality', it'd make Hitler blush. And an end to speed cameras? How thoughtful of them -_-. D Crime No disasters here, yet. C Tax/Welfare/Employment Every person earning under 50k seems to be a scrounger. U Health De-centralising the NHS? This could cause a huge variety in the quality of treatment available - it's not perfect, but imo the NHS should remain centralised U Education The 'academy' system could cause state schools to become entirely selective and elitist. Why doesn't this gov't just stop being so lazy and run something themselves? U Immigration The cap is ludicrous, and somewhat pointless - since net non EU immigration actually fell for 2009. U Political reform A referendum on AV isn't a bad thing, although the Tories will probably fight against it. Fixed term parliaments also give security - but do we want five years of this? C Overall: U
  12. I miss having multiple tire manufacturers - the 2006 championship was so exciting, with the arms race between Michelin and Bridgestone - it helped intensify an amazing battle between Renault and Ferrari.
  13. ASRry6HQ54w :cry: The wounds are still fresh.
  14. nickthenoodle posted a post in a topic in Eurovision Song Contest
    Mamo remains the single most hilarious Eurovision performance of all time Yes, even beating the famed wink in Shine 2010.
  15. There is absolutely no interest in these - I wouldn't be surprised if this is the first and last Summer youth olympics
  16. Stealing my questions, Jack - not nice ¬¬. But yes, as a matter of fact I have :kink:
  17. DS ran a story about this being the last series, one of the cast said it would be 'conceited' to continue, as they finish upper sixth in this series (I think) and it'd be ridiculous or something if they all went to uni together.
  18. You made it to 2.5 episodes :o? I got through 11 minutes, something horrendous about them all being like lul cos there was a stripper that looked like his wife or something.
  19. nickthenoodle posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    10 B 09 N 08 G 07 K 06 E 05 A 04 I 03 H 02 M 01 L
  20. nickthenoodle posted a post in a topic in Television
    This is a point, I have no idea why CBS even wanted it - amongst all the shows that are probably pitched to them, wtf did they pick THIS one? Strangely enough, it rated quite well for its first series - but they probably just thought it was a dead show - wth could they've done in a 2nd series?
  21. How I Met Your Mother makes me want to scratch my eyes out - it's the worst comedy I've ever seen and *possibly* the worst show ever made. [/overdramatic]
  22. nickthenoodle posted a post in a topic in Television
    I met Rachel today in London <3 But if they use the footage for BBLB I will be most displeased :o
  23. lqmORiHNtN4 Amazing video, I hope she's still planning on making videos for all the tracks <3
  24. I actually started watching 'Nighty Night' yesterday - the first series is absolutely sick :lol: The funeral scene is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. I'd definitely rank it in my top 10 now :o.