Jump to content

nickthenoodle

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nickthenoodle

  1. 31-00 ;; B.o.B feat. Bruno Mars - Nothin' On You 32-01 ;; Skepta - Rescue Me 33-02 ;; Sean Kingston and Justin Bieber - Eenie Meenie 34-00 ;; Scouting For Girls - Famous 35-00 ;; Usher feat. Pitbull - DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love 36-00 ;; Alexandra Burke feat. Pitbull - All Night Long 37-00 ;; Ke$ha - Your Love Is My Drug 38-00 ;; Diana Vickers - The Boy Who Murdered Love 39-00 ;; Pendulum - Witchcraft 40-00 ;; Tinie Tempah - Pass Out
  2. http://i38.tinypic.com/2v8llef.jpg
  3. I've never cried properly at a movie :( Probably something to do with some deep emotional issue :kink: The closest a movie's ever come is Precious: b5FYahzVU44 Pretty much the whole movie </3, especially the scene after she finds out she's and the bit in the social worker's office at the end. And then Up almost made me cry too but then again, almost EVER Pixar movie - Toy Story 2, Monsters Inc, Finding Nemo etc... ylVT_OPCQaw px0j1EHF8Y0 :cry:
  4. Loretta Lynn - Van Lear Rose Amazing crossover :o Jack White produced this album - so it's sort of an alt/rock/country mash - incredible :kink:.
  5. 20. The Vicar Of Dibley (Dawn French, I guess) 19. Catherine Tate Show (Nan) 18. The Apprentice UK 17. Malcolm In The Middle (Lois) 16. Keeping Up Appearances (Hyacinth) 15. The Inbetweeners (Will) 14. Gavin and Stacey (Nessa) 13. Big Brother UK 12. The Big Bang Theory (Penny) 11. Red Dwarf (Rimmer) 10. Doctor Who (Amy Pond <3) 09. Father Ted (Dougal) 08. The Simpsons (Marge) 07. Waterloo Road (Rachel) 06. Glee (Rachel) 05. Coach Trip (Brendan) 04. Futurama (Leela) 03. Friends (Monica) 02. American Dad! (Francine) 01. 30 Rock (Liz Lemon) :cry: 01. Family Guy (Consuela)
  6. Really unfortunate - but they needed to get it out last year tbh, she's pretty forgotten about now </3
  7. I'd love to see them totally wiped out :arrr:
  8. http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb146/Boogie-Shine/thenoodleweekly.png This week Caitlin Rose claims a second #1 of the year, with 'For The Rabbits' - the first single off of her second release of the year; 'Own Side Now'. 'Shotgun Wedding', taken from 'Dead Flowers' made #1 back in June. Janelle Monáe climbs to #2, with the help of Big Boi, on her third week on the chart with 'Tightrope'. Third spot is occupied by Lail Arad - who climbs back from #5 with 'Captcha'. Coming in at #4 is former #1 M.I.A. with 'XXXO' and Samsaya dips two places to #5 with 'Good With The Bad'. There're also new entries further down the chart for Tone Damli with 'Butterflies' and Hafdis Huld with 'Action Man'. Singles Top 10 http://i31.tinypic.com/2q1bdl1.jpghttp://i29.tinypic.com/2yzflns.jpghttp://i32.tinypic.com/4j2fyf.jpghttp://i31.tinypic.com/mcq6vm.jpghttp://i30.tinypic.com/19qu76.jpg 01. [NE] Caitlin Rose - For The Rabbits [01] 02. http://i48.tinypic.com/2ib2hjl.png Janelle Monáe ft Big Boi - Tightrope [04.04.02] 03. http://i48.tinypic.com/2ib2hjl.png Lail Arad - Captcha [02.05.03] 04. http://i49.tinypic.com/25sbvjk.png M.I.A. - XXXO [01.01.04] 05. http://i49.tinypic.com/25sbvjk.png Samsaya - Good With The Bad [03.05] 06. [NE] Tone Damli - Butterflies [06] 07. http://i49.tinypic.com/25sbvjk.png Polly Scattergood - New York, New York [06.07] 08. http://i49.tinypic.com/25sbvjk.png Wonder Girls - 2 Different Tears [03.02.08] 09. http://i49.tinypic.com/25sbvjk.png Safura - March On [08.07.09] 10. [NE] Hafdis Huld - Action Man Number Ones 01. 19.07 M.I.A. - XXXO [2] 02. 01.08 Caitlin Rose - For The Rabbits [1+] Over on the albums, Janelle Monáe scores a 2nd week at #1, ahead of Hafdis Huld with 'Synchronised Swimmers' and Safura's 'It's My War'. #4 goes to former #1 M.I.A. with /\/\ /\ Y /\ and #5 is a new entry from Lail Arad with 'Someone New'. Albums Top 5 http://i29.tinypic.com/r1lwyx.jpg 01. Janelle Monáe - The ArchAndroid [01.01] 02. Hafdis Huld - Synchronised Swimmers [.02] 03. Safura - It's My War [03.03] 04. M.I.A. - /\/\ /\ Y /\ [01.02.04] 05. Lail Arad - Someone New [05] Number One Albums 01. 19.07 M.I.A. - /\/\ /\ Y /\ [1] 02. 26.07 Janelle Monáe - The ArchAndroid [2+]
  9. I'm sort of 50/50 on the anonymity front, the 'unknown pleasures' format did work well - and it could here too, but I think people like to have people evaluate their entries before they decide on them - but maybe that's one of the problems with the current format? As the perceived desire to suceed narrows the musical diversity? Who knows :o
  10. :o My long standing predictions finally pay off :cheer:
  11. 01. Janelle Monae - The ArchAndroid 02. Hafdis Huld - Synchronised Swimmers 03. Safura - It's My War 04. M.I.A. - /\/\ /\ Y /\ 05. Lail Arad - Someone New
  12. Was this the one The Rock was in :P?
  13. Mr and Mrs Meyer-Landrut? We know who wears the trousers in that relationship, then :o
  14. :o So I guess by this post we're thinking of keeping the country thing :P?
  15. Aren't the AI tracks free? That'd be nice :P
  16. G1WY_BxSnD8 </3
  17. I actually met Petrov last year :o Grumpy as anything! Pretty good driver though :kink:
  18. Nooo, 30 Rock :cry: Liz Lemon :cry:
  19. -Last ever contest under current format :kink:
  20. Well done, Phil - about time, I guess :kink: Bye BJSC <3
  21. 24th <3 I'll take that But a tie :o? [/shock]
  22. Caught up now <3 25th, not bad - matches my first result. Symmetry forever?
  23. I can't take Randy Newman's music seriously after that episode of Family Guy with him in it.
  24. :o Fair job @ Kylineips and Angelicland.
  25. Yes. ...Anyone else ;o?