Everything posted by nickthenoodle
-
Never Let Me Go (Based on "The best book of the decade")
The whole of part 3 in the book is just so heartbreaking :cry:
-
the REAL top music vids of all time....
Y9cci8iWv-g I love this one, really makes me emotional :P
-
The Noodle Weekly [Vol. 2//Wk1]
Yeah, it was 30 then 20 then 15, now 10 :kink: - I'll probably up it to 20 again in a couple of weeks, I just need to get my music on. Glad to see you like Captcha, shame you're withdrawing from BJSC ¬¬ :P. And it will be weekly, I hope :lol:
-
The Noodle Weekly [Vol. 2//Wk1]
I will do when I have more songs worth charting :kink:, 'March On' is the second single :cheer: - if wiki is to be believed :P Tightrope is great, Imma get my hands on her album next week, so I'll tell you if it's any good ;D
-
UNKNOWN PLEASURES - RESULTS THREAD
I'm pleasantly surprised with my 25th place :kink: Caitlin Rose isn't exactly everybody's cup of tea - so I'm glad to see at least 3 people liked he song :P. Well done to everyone, great job hosting, Mark :cheer:
-
The Noodle Weekly [Vol. 2//Wk1]
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb146/Boogie-Shine/thenoodleweekly.png After weeks away, the noodle weekly makes it triumphant return to the Buzzjack stage, with three songs battling it out for the first #1 of the 'new era'. M.I.A. edges passed her opponents this week with 'XXXO', previously she reached #3 with 'Born Free'. It pushes Lail Arad's 'Captcha' into 2nd place and Wonder Girls score their second top 10 hit with '2 Different Tears'. 'Nobody' also reached #3 back in 2008. Janelle Monáe claims her first chart hit as 'Tightrope' enters at #4 and rounding off the top 5 is GaGa's 'Alejandro', this becomes her 4th top 5 hit after 'Poker Face' (#2), 'Bad Romance' (#4) and 'Telephone' (#5). Singles Top 10 http://i31.tinypic.com/mcq6vm.jpghttp://i32.tinypic.com/4j2fyf.jpghttp://i25.tinypic.com/1hz4zn.jpghttp://i29.tinypic.com/2yzflns.jpghttp://i28.tinypic.com/m8e8p5.jpg 01. (NE) M.I.A. - XXXO [01] 02. (NE) Lail Arad - Captcha [02] 03. (NE) Wonder Girls - 2 Different Tears [03] 04. (NE) Janelle Monáe Ft Big Boi - Tightrope [04] 05. (NE) Lady GaGa - Alejandro [05] 06. (NE) Timoteij - Högt Över Ängarna [06] 07. (NE) Caitlin Rose - Shotgun Wedding [07] 08. (NE) Safura - March On [08] 09. (NE) Kylie Minogue - All The Lovers [09] 10. (NE) Lay Low - By and By [10] Number Ones 01. 19.7 M.I.A. - XXXO Album of the Week http://i27.tinypic.com/r0dqv8.jpg 01. 19.7 M.I.A. - /\/\ /\ Y /\
-
Big Brother 11 Housemate Rate/Ranking
01. Corin [02.01.03.03.04.01] 02. Mario [01.02.02.02.01.02] 03. Ben [04.05.04.01.02.03] 04. Caoimhe [06.10.12.10.03.04] 05. Andrew [05.05] 06. John James [07.04.07.05.07.06] 07. Keeley [08.07] 08. Josie [05.06.05.04.06.08] 09. Steve [09.08.09.07.09.09] 10. Rachel [10.10] 11. Dave [13.11.11.08.11.11]
-
pope says ordination of women is a grave crime
"They are grave, but on different levels," he said on Thursday. :lol: Oh dear.
-
Netherlands 2011
IMO the Dutch should've made the final this year, 'Ik Ben Verliefd' really stood out and was a lot of fun :P
-
UNKNOWN PLEASURES - VOTING THREAD
Just having a last minute listen, the standard of this contest is incredible :wub: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BJSC tbh :o.
-
The British Open 2010
Was he the one in the garish pink trousers :P? --- I'm quite awful at golf myself, I did beat my Dad last time we played though <3 I also ripped my trousers too </3
-
FNT Nickodonia National Thread XXVI -
Really glad to see this is getting positive feedback, it really is a special song :wub:
-
bjscXX:VIII / CONFIRMATION/RESERVATION / zagorasta:KOPEČKA
Country: FNT Nickodonia Artist: Lail Arad Song: Captcha YT Link: Cxi0SYSPnaY Dying to get back to the classic Nickodonian days of 18th-25th in the final, hoping this is the song to do that :o [or win, that'd be k too] RESERVATION Angelicland: Linda Pritchard, Electric Lady Lab, Tarisai Vushe, The You Know Who Ashton: Molly Sandén, Sugababes [2.0, 3.0], Gabriella Cilmi, Jennifer Saunders B.a.N.G: Fefe Dobson, Wynter Gordon, M.I.A, N.E.R.D, Miami Horror Bignia-Zaragovina: Belle, Christina Perri, Jennifer Braun, McFly, Metric Botanikka: Mike Posner, Cocknbullkid, Glennis Grace, The Ting Tings, Lolene Dalisska: Menya Elëdan: Rasmus Seebach, Roll Deep, Johnny Flynn, Kele, Jasmine Kara Espen: DYNO, Ania Chorabik, Cathy Davey, Zaz, Christophe Maé Greenfroze: Martine Marbel, Swingfly, Diagram of the heart, Samsaya Hendinia: Mini Viva, Denise, Katie Price, 3OH!3, Eliza Doolittle Jamora: We The Kings, Demi Lovato, Jon Mclaughlin, 78violet (Aly & AJ), Selena Gomez & The Scene Kopečka: Preeya, Scarlettes, Rosanna, Miley Cyrus Liechenstaan: Florrie, Girls Can't Catch, Jessie and the Toy Boys, Leighton Meester, Stephen Jerzak Numayania: Army Of Lovers (includes Alexander Bard/Michaela De La Cour), Kylie Minogue, Belinda, Pitbull, Jaykay Palmyra: Mumford & Sons, Laura Marling, Dharohar Project, Heathers, Kanye West Sangria: Emilie Simon, Unique, Laura Steel, Lisa Lois Torchwood: The Morning Of United States Of Jack: Ciara, Kat DeLuna, Nina Sky UnoShake: Enrique Iglesias, Usher Xanaga: The Veronicas, Agnes, Private, Shontelle, Taio Cruz Yuxhaaq: Benny Benassi, Kelis, Apl, Jean Batiste CONFIRMATION Bhangra: Kalomoira; Fatman Scoop - Please Don't Break My Heart http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esbAXB6T2c8 Caerfyrddia: The Storm - Wall of Shame http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWLcWfLc48U Egabbac: Crystal Fighters - In The Summer FNT Nickodonia: Lail Arad - Captcha FSR Rontvia: The Naked & Famous - Young Blood Greenland: Headhunterz - Save Your Scrap For Victory http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3muXJx3KQFM Kylienips: Sky Ferreira - One http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxFFJu7RVuk Letland: Hej Matematik - Party I Provinsen Lotopialand: Darin - Lovekiller Mdice: Diamond Rings - Show Me Your Stuff New Caprica: Flyleaf - Arise Ojnoj: Millionaires - Stay The Night http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgX-onx-aGk Skall: I Am Noxious - I Gotta Feeling (Black Eyed Peas cover) Tinnmark: Eva & The Heartmaker - Mr. Tokyo Urvunia: Blake McGrath - The Night Zechonia: Gentleman - It No Pretty
-
Numayania National Thread 2.0
I somewhat like it, closer to best song than worst, definitely :P
-
UNKNOWN PLEASURES - VOTING THREAD
Yeah, my votes are definitely happening, probably at 11:30am tomorrow :P That said, I've listened to the songs so I could probably vote now :o
-
The British Open 2010
I've never really watched golf before, but I've been quite into this open so far :o It's more exciting than you think :kink:
-
Formula 1 Thread 2010
He's definitely my favourite - and I think he's really underrated, he beat Raikkonen and he hasn't come off too badly against Alonso (except in a couple of races :P)
-
M.I.A. - '/\/\ /\ Y /\' | 05-07-10
:o I really like this album, it is the first M.I.A. album I've bought though.
-
top 10 TV shows?
I just can't believe it's possible that a show can have such an amazing first 2 series' and then just go to being one of the most unwatchable things on TV :S. I think the mistake was cutting out all the interactions between the 5 main characters as a group.
-
Formula 1 Thread 2010
For me it's: 1. Massa 2. Rosberg None of the others really matter :P
-
top 10 TV shows?
01. 30 Rock 02. American Dad 03. Coach Trip 04. Big Brother 05. Futurama 06. Family Guy 07. Big Bang Theory (used to be #1, this show's gone down hill (n)) 08. Waterloo Road (another show that's gone to the dogs, mainly because of a 20 episode series being dragged out over 9/10 months ;p) 09. The Apprentice 10. Doctor Who Honourable mention to: 11. Glee (the only show I can think of that showed a ridiculously sharp quality decline in the space of one series :P)
-
Big Brother Odds Thread
DS also hated Brian, Pete and (to a lesser extent) Sophie The only winner they've really supported has been Rachel :P
-
Green Room [2011]
Have I missed something or did she already represent them in 2010 :kink:?
-
Cheryl has malaria.
* Shortest recovery time reported for full recovery: (3 days). * Longest recovery time reported for full recovery: (10 days). :P The newspapers are obviously sensationalising everything to sell papers, playing on peoples' emotionsis always a good way to do that.
-
bjscXX:VIII / RESERVATION+BANLIST / zagorasta:KOPEČKA
Angelicland: Linda Pritchard, Emilie Simon, Ruby Goe, Electric Lady Lab, Jessie and the Toy Boys Ashton: Molly Sandén, Mutya Buena, Boo2, Gabriella Cilmi B.a.N.G: Fefe Dobson, Wynter Gordon, M.I.A, N.E.R.D, Leigh Nash Bignia-Zaragovina: Belle, Cody Simpson, Flo Rida, Jennifer Braun, Metric Caerfyrddia: B-Tween, Hera Björk, Knob, Ortal, The Storm Dalisska: Menya Elëdan: Tove Styrke, Rasmus Seebach, Bloc Party, Keisha Buchanan Espen: DYNO, Ania Chorabik, Cathy Davey, Zaz, Christophe Maé FNT Nickodonia: Lail Arad FSR Rontvia: The Naked & Famous, Voe, Example, Kylie Minogue, Roll Deep Greenfroze: Martine Marbel, Swingfly, Diagram of the heart Hendinia: Mini Viva, Denise, Outline In Color Jamora: We The Kings, Demi Lovato, Jon Mclaughlin, 78violet (Aly & AJ), Selena Gomez & The Scene Kopečka: Preeya, Scarlettes, Lolene, Same Difference, Miley Cyrus Kylienips: Sky Ferreira Letland: Hej Matematik (includes Aqua's Søren Rasted) Liechenstaan: 3OH!3, Girls Can't Catch, Kelly Rowland Mdice: Diamond Rings, Cocknbullkid Numayania: Taito Tikaro, Vanessa Klein, Army Of Lovers (includes Alexander Bard/Michaela De La Cour), Florrie, Cold Cave Ojnoj: Millionaires, Infant Sorrow, Blake Lewis Palmyra: Mumford & Sons, Laura Marling, Dharohar Project, Heathers, Kanye West Skall: Wild Nothing, Magic Wands, I Am Noxious, Black Eyed Peas, E-603 Tinnmark: Eva & The Heartmaker Torchwood: The Morning Of United States Of Jack: Ciara, Kat DeLuna Urvunia: Ke$ha, Dan Black, Britney Spears, Enur, Natasja Xanaga: The Veronicas, Agnes, Private, Shontelle, Taio Cruz Yuxhaaq: Benny Benassi, Kelis, Apl, Jean Batiste