Everything posted by nickthenoodle
-
Super Melodifestivalen II // Finalen
Disappointed but not surprised.
-
Sweden (Melodifestivalen) · Eurovision Song Contest 2019
Going to Malmo and the final - never been to Melfest before so very excited :D
-
Super Melodifestivalen II // Finalen
Especially at the expense of EuroQueen Helena :cry:
-
Super Melodifestivalen II // Finalen
So many great songs - gonna treat myself to a few listen throughs before voting.
-
Super Melodifestivalen II // Andra Chansen
Gutted about statements and the loss of Malena
-
Announcement 18th October
Well that was a bit of a mess
-
Super Melodifestivalen II // Deltävling 4
SaRaha was robbed y'all.
-
Bulgaria · Eurovision Song Contest 2016
Apparently Bulgaria are withdrawing :o
-
Linda Martin New Album
I was lucky enough to see her over the summer and man she was drunk.
-
Bulgaria · Eurovision Song Contest 2016
OMG I was there too :wub: fourth time seeing Poli - we Stan
-
Benjamin Ingrosso - Identification
As I’m going to see him in a couple of weeks in Gothenburg (thanks Jack lol) I should probz give this a listen - is it any good?
-
Big Brother US // Series 20
I’ve not cringed so hard in years as the Bayleigh and Swaggy proposal even tho I ship them but I look forward to seeing them on the amazing race lol. Also that video so sad :(. So happy with the winner, genuinely feel like Tyler’s social game cracked under pressure towards the end so think Kaycee had an overall stronger game.
-
Eleni Foureira - Caramela
The video tho *.*
-
Big Brother US // Series 20
Omg is Faysal the worst player ever I cannot deal. This season had so much potential but the other side have just capitulated.
-
Britney Spears: Piece of Me Tour (2018)
Brighton was such an amazing moment - all of these gays that have written her off as a relic seeing that she can slay any other pop girl on the stage. Can't wait for the o2 and Blackpool now!
-
Big Brother US // Series 20
Sam is so hard2watch
-
Big Brother US // Series 20
Omg Kaitlyn is terrifying and inspiring in equal measure. Also if Sam uses that bonus life I'm gonna SCREAM.
-
Your most played of 2018
1. Fuego 2. We Got Love 3. Toy 4. Monsters 5. Bones A very basic effort from myself there haha
-
Big Brother US // Series 20
omg Swaggy no :(
-
Eleni Foureira - Caramela
I’m sorry but I don’t understand the hate. I am actually living for this haha
-
Big Brother US // Series 20
Swaggy C is the hero we didn't know we deserved x
-
2018 Formula One Season
I was at the GP today and I have to say the cheer from the crowd when both Mercs broke down was quite something! So pleased to see Vettel and Ferrari back on top
-
2018 Formula One Season
I was at the GP today and I have to say the cheer from the crowd when both Mercs broke down was quite something! So pleased to see Vettel and Ferrari back on top
-
Big Brother US // Series 20
I am just dead at Swaggy C. Relly C could never.
-
Eleni Foureira - Caramela
Yaaaas mama saviour of summer